Tinkerbelle Size (SINGLE) Royal Carriage Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I have been out of loop with Tink for awhile.

Can't believe the seat broke again. Thanks to Luvngoofy for ordering a new seat. Seems the maker of the stroller is going to the poor side of making them now.

I can't wait for my trip. Been having some problems on the home front and really need to get away and remember what it's like to be a WHOLE family again. But then I don't want to rush everyone elses trip either.

For the ones about to go on the trips, have fun and be safe!

I totally feel out of the loop!!!:rotfl:
Only 15 days to go....14 days of work!!!!!(I must be nuts!!!!)
Starting to quietly panic but am keeping it to myself. All the lists are done it is just a matter of executing them:woohoo:
Right at the moment I am at work and trying to help my Mom find a new Van. She had a head on collision with a tree last week and wrote off her other one:sad2: She is miraculously scratch fine...just some air bag burns and a sore knee but still very stressful.
Hope everyone else is having a great day!!!:thumbsup2

Hello to all!
We got home Sunday but our home computer is down.

I finally rec'd the seat on Wednesday and got it replaced with little difficulty. The seat back is cheap partical board. I asked bell services to leave it open to help prevent it from getting broken.
The only thing is the rain cover had a tear in it. I let nurse_mommy know. We only had to use it once. Tink seem to be holding up well.

Thanks again Maddi for all your work and to all the swappers that have cared for Tink. It was great for us.

Rene'

I'm glad she worked out well for you. I'm anxiously waiting our turn!!

This swap has been pleasant, caring awesome swappers...I hope everyone had/has a great time using her and a wonderful time at WDW.

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to report back before now but we have been crazy busy. It's raining cats and dogs right now so we are resting after a morning at AK.

Tink is GREAT!!! It handles very well and I did not have any trouble getting it from bellservices about two hours after Rene' dropped it off for me!

My DS has shocked me this trip and is walking ALOT! We have only needed Tink once (for a long day at Epcot) so unfortunately it sits in our room alot but I'm still very grateful to have had it!

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to report back before now but we have been crazy busy. It's raining cats and dogs right now so we are resting after a morning at AK.

Tink is GREAT!!! It handles very well and I did not have any trouble getting it from bellservices about two hours after Rene' dropped it off for me!

My DS has shocked me this trip and is walking ALOT! We have only needed Tink once (for a long day at Epcot) so unfortunately it sits in our room alot but I'm still very grateful to have had it!

I am glad that Tink is working well still. Only 92 more hours and we will be at WDW:banana::banana::dance3:
So much to do and so little time to do it!!!!

Hello, I didn't read through all the pages, but I wondered if this swap was still going?? We will be at WDW on October 12th-23rd and wondered if it was available?? TIA!!:cutie:

Hello, I didn't read through all the pages, but I wondered if this swap was still going?? We will be at WDW on October 12th-23rd and wondered if it was available?? TIA!!:cutie:

I am sorry but the swap is closed. The last swapper is currently using it and then returning it to the swap leader.
Have a magical trip:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter