Tinkerbell Movie coming to El Capitan

I'm just thankful she's fine. Went to the MD today and he said she looked good. May lose a tooth or so, but otherwise, she doesn't seem phased.

I'm looking at it as a lesson learned. You can never be prepared for all circumstances - if something is destined to happen, no matter what you did to prevent it, it won't. Teaches you to appreciate the small things!

Now, I'm looking forward to seeing this movie! I have some excellent photos of the little one in her Iridessa costume. You know those went on clearance at the Disney Store last week....:cool1:

Michelle - just sent you a PayPal for our 4 tickets - Nancy, Zoe, Julie, and Hunter Marie. We're good to go!

Yay!!!

Bumping. We still have 2 spots open - right, girls (and Patrick)?

Sorry, been gone for DS's b-day. My big guy is now 14! Yikes!

Anyway, I did finally get in touch with my girlfriend Toni and she and her daughter, Annabella are joining us! Yeah! So, we are now at 20, though if others want to come, I'm pretty sure we can get more.

Sorry, been gone for DS's b-day. My big guy is now 14! Yikes!

Anyway, I did finally get in touch with my girlfriend Toni and she and her daughter, Annabella are joining us! Yeah! So, we are now at 20, though if others want to come, I'm pretty sure we can get more.

Great! Here's the list now:

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe
7 - Michelle, Zoe, Barb, Marissa, Nana, Toni, Annabelle
5 - Cheryl, Kaitlyn, Patrick, daughter and girlfriend
2 -Danielle and Cora
2 - Amy and Clare
2? - Michelle's Friends
2 - Julie and Hunter Marie (Nancy's friends that were in England)
------
20 definite!!!!!

Yay!!!!!

p.s.--the names of the other two attendees in my group are Brandy (Patrick's girlfriend and my best friend) and Lexi (Patrick's daughter)

Perfect - thanks Cheryl!

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe
7 - Michelle, Zoe, Barb, Marissa, Nana, Toni, Annabelle
5 - Cheryl, Kaitlyn, Patrick, Brandi, and Lexi
2 - Danielle and Cora
2 - Amy and Clare
2 - Julie and Hunter Marie (Nancy's friends that were in England)
------
20 definite!!!!!

I received a flyer about group "meal" options. I'll detail them below, but the big "issue" is that IF we get any of them, we have to get them for all the tickets and they all have to be the same item(s).

"Kid Pack", 46 0z popcorn, 12 oz soda (pepsi, diet pepsi, sierra mist, root beer, fruit punch) and fun size candy for $4.25

"Kid's Meal" Everything in the kids pack plus a hot dog $6.25

"Brown Bag Meal", PB&J sandwich, chips and drink which can be eaten in the Soda Shoppe or taken into the theatre $6.25

Ice Cream Treat one scoop of vanilla icecream in a cup $2.95

I can't tell you IF any of the above is a deal/savings or not and how much it is discounted if there is a discount. I haven't been able to find the info on the website. I can call tomorrow if people are interested. I'm assuming there's some savings as the flyer says "save time and money by pre-ordering"

So, what do people think??

I received a flyer about group "meal" options. I'll detail them below, but the big "issue" is that IF we get any of them, we have to get them for all the tickets and they all have to be the same item(s).

"Kid Pack", 46 0z popcorn, 12 oz soda (pepsi, diet pepsi, sierra mist, root beer, fruit punch) and fun size candy for $4.25

"Kid's Meal" Everything in the kids pack plus a hot dog $6.25

"Brown Bag Meal", PB&J sandwich, chips and drink which can be eaten in the Soda Shoppe or taken into the theatre $6.25

Ice Cream Treat one scoop of vanilla icecream in a cup $2.95

I can't tell you IF any of the above is a deal/savings or not and how much it is discounted if there is a discount. I haven't been able to find the info on the website. I can call tomorrow if people are interested. I'm assuming there's some savings as the flyer says "save time and money by pre-ordering"

So, what do people think??

If I remember correctly I think there is a slight savings on the Kids pack maybe about 25 cents but I do not think the popcorn is 46oz. The other options are not ones that are regularly offered at the concession stand. At least they were not the past few times dd and I were there.

I can say this the stuff offered at the concession stand is not cheap. Offerings there include candy, pepsi drinks, icees, popcorn, pretzel bites, hot dogs, ....? I am sorry that I can't remember more. When I have taken dd in the past we got a popcorn and drink to share.

The only option that would not be good for us is the PB&J since dd does not eat it.(I have such a hard time with her not liking peanut butter. :goodvibes ) But if that is what the group chooses someone else could have her sandwhich!

I realize that we are probably in the minority, but we don't usually buy concessions at the movies. This is especially true with the El Cap, since we try to stay and get lunch at the soda shop afterwards. I guess that puts me as a vote against getting the package.

I have a girlfriend going there this weekend for Sleeping Beauty. I can ask her to report on prices.

I realize that we are probably in the minority, but we don't usually buy concessions at the movies. This is especially true with the El Cap, since we try to stay and get lunch at the soda shop afterwards. I guess that puts me as a vote against getting the package.

I have a girlfriend going there this weekend for Sleeping Beauty. I can ask her to report on prices.

Is there any way to make a ressie at the soda shop?

Is there any way to make a ressie at the soda shop?

Nope, no way to make resie.....already tried to do that. Just have to show up and try to get in.

We'll just plan on not getting the meal plans. We'll just all get our own. Doesn't sound like there's much of a savings, anyway. I'd have to do it when I paid the bill on Friday, so we wouldn't have the input of Nancy's friend by then.

I've been popping in on this thread periodically just in case there was something in there that I didn't know about El Capitan prior to my visit there to see Sleeping Beauty. In going over my visit there, I realized something that I experienced that may be worth knowing for those of you going. The website and brochures are advertising a special live appearance by Sleeping Beauty herself before each show and I think they're doing the same with Tink.

I just wanted to let everyone who may not know that this is probably not going to be a meet and greet. In the case of Sleeping Beauty, they had Aurora come out and dance across the stage to Once Upon a Dream, say a few words to the audience about how beautiful the movie looked and sounded(and restored film with stereo sound is spectacular) and then they started the movie.

Anyways, I just wanted to let people know in case they have to "prepare" a child that she may see Tink, but probably won't get her picture taken with her(unless she does the character breakfast only availalbe for the 10:00am show or can wait a few weeks for the Disneyland one coming). I hope everyone has fun.

I've been popping in on this thread periodically just in case there was something in there that I didn't know about El Capitan prior to my visit there to see Sleeping Beauty. In going over my visit there, I realized something that I experienced that may be worth knowing for those of you going. The website and brochures are advertising a special live appearance by Sleeping Beauty herself before each show and I think they're doing the same with Tink.

I just wanted to let everyone who may not know that this is probably not going to be a meet and greet. In the case of Sleeping Beauty, they had Aurora come out and dance across the stage to Once Upon a Dream, say a few words to the audience about how beautiful the movie looked and sounded(and restored film with stereo sound is spectacular) and then they started the movie.

Anyways, I just wanted to let people know in case they have to "prepare" a child that she may see Tink, but probably won't get her picture taken with her(unless she does the character breakfast only availalbe for the 10:00am show or can wait a few weeks for the Disneyland one coming). I hope everyone has fun.

Thanks! I have to say, the group sales rep indicated that Tinkerbell would not be posing for pictures or going into the audience, just showing up on stage.

Thanks! I have to say, the group sales rep indicated that Tinkerbell would not be posing for pictures or going into the audience, just showing up on stage.

It was the same way when we saw Little Mermaid. Ariel came out ahead of the movie on a rock and spoke to the audience. I had no further expectations the way they advertised it - "An Appearance by..." It'll be interesting to hear Tink talk to us! I wonder if it will be one of the new Tinks for the park meet and greet - getting her feet wet, so to speak. It'll be about time for those girls to be doing publicity.

Hey Michelle, can we add 4 more seats? I got an email from another friend today.

Hey Michelle, can we add 4 more seats? I got an email from another friend today.

I did increase the reservation with 4 more seats. I do have to pay for them tomorrow, so please confirm with me that they are actually going for sure by around 4pm tomorrow.
Michelle

Hopefully I got all of these right! I indicated (D) or (S) for the kids in the group.

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe (D)
7 - Michelle, Zoe(D), Barb, Marissa(D), Nana, Toni, Annabelle (D)
5 - Cheryl, Kaitlyn(D), Patrick, Brandi, and Lexi (D)
2 - Danielle and Cora(D)
2 - Amy and Clare(D)
2 - Julie and Hunter Marie(D)
6 - Antoinette(M), Catherine(D), Josie(M), Dillon(S), Sande(M), and Halle(D)
------
26 total

Hopefully I got all of these right! I indicated (D) or (S) for the kids in the group.

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe (D)
7 - Michelle, Zoe(D), Barb, Marissa(D), Nana, Toni, Annabelle (D)
5 - Cheryl, Kaitlyn(D), Patrick, Brandi, and Lexi (D)
2 - Danielle and Cora(D)
2 - Amy and Clare(D)
2 - Julie and Hunter Marie(D)
6 - Antoinette(M), Catherine(D), Josie(M), Dillon(S), Sande(M), and Halle(D)
------
26 total

I just want to confirm that this is accurate. Somehow, I had down 27 when I went in to add to our order and that's how many I paid for. If we're not missing anyone with the list above, I have two extra tickets, as Nana can't come. The odd this is, I thought I compensated for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter