Time to Plan! Mom's Club in home Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the email earlier today and applied. We had a lot of fun at the in home celebration party I hosted last year and hope I can host another one.

I submitted mine w/in 30 minutes of getting the email so I hope I get one. DD's old playgroup now does a Friday night pizza party with both Moms and Dads once a month, I was planning on hosting April. This would work out perfect!

Did you guys receive an email after your submission, or did you just get that 'response will be iven to you by March 31' blurb when you clicked on submit? I am asking because I forgot to login before writing my essay...I hope my submission went through. When I tried to go into the essay again through the email link (after logging in) it said that I had already submitted an essay so I couldn't do it again. Do you think they really got my first one or do you think they just recognized the computer? Thanks for any input. I would really love to have the party!

I had fun last year but am really hoping for a do-over this year. My box didn't arrive in time last year so I had to reschedule and with Easter and Spring Break. Remember if you get a box to allow some extra time for the box to come just in case!

Hey, I'm glad you bumped this thread!

I still have to apply! :eek: I'll do it tonight.

We go to WDW at the end of April, so this will be a great way to get excited for our trip. Four of the moms that came to my party last year booked trips, so they'll love this get-together again I'm sure.

And maybe they'll catch the Disney bug like us and travel often!;)

I'm a little bummed because it states clearly "legal resident of the United States". I'm a legal resident of Canada!!! :sad2: I did get a box last year so I'm not crushed but if Canadians were eligible I sure would have hosted another party.

I applied shortly after receiving the invite email as well. I didn't get a response email though. It was so much fun last year - I really hope that big red box appears on my doorstep again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter