TimandLesley's "Keep Moving Forward" Trip Report with TONS of photos! update 7/8pg.11

We are going to have to try Saana - it sounds great. Yay for a cruise. We just did the 8-night on the Magic out of NYC and have New Years Eve 2013/14 booked on the Fantasy.

so nice to spend disney time with your parents as well as hubby and kiddos.
Love the boat with all the characters at the Fantasmic show, its so cool. I thank you again for sharing your fabulous disney adventures, I have the fun of experiencing it through your trips!!:) next best thing to being there!!

You had some AWESOME pictures in this update!!

The Streetmosphere folks bowing down to Luke!

Luke and his churro!!

Cuddles in bed!!

LOVE THEM!!

PS... I am trying not to seethe with jealousy that you got on that cruise in August!!! I know you totally deserve it, but I'm still jealous!! :rolleyes2

Great updates!!! :thumbsup2

I love all of your pictures of Kidani! You had amazing views of the animals at Sanaa & the food looks soooo yummy!!! I really want to try Sanaa or Boma one day...maybe next trip!

Hi Lesley,

Sorry I am just joining in I haven't been on the DIS much these days. Wow your trip got off to a rough start. Glad no one was hurt and that you were able to enjoy your vacation. As always really enjoying your trip report. Definitely going to make a Sanaa reservation for our November trip :goodvibes

Just found your report today. So thankful the Lord had His hand on you during your accident. The GF looks spectacular!!! Your rooms at AKL were fantastic. I will be making an ADR for Saana for sure the next time I head to WDW.

Another great installment. I didn't realize the view at Sanaa was so amazing. That is on my to do list.

Hope you guys have a great time on your cruise. On a side note I heard only potty trained kids are allowed in the pool on the ship. Do you know if that is true? We are thinking about doing a land/sea trip next year but my DD will only be 2. Thanks!

Looking forward to reading more.

:wave2: Lurker here. I just had to "come out" and let you know how much I adore your trip reports. The way your family loves Disney and the pure joy on your childrens' faces has really inspired me to slow down this trip and let the kids mandate what we do, rather than a touring plan. So thank you!

Sanaa looks amazing, we're definitely going to give it a try next summer!

Hi Lesley and Fam! First of all I am glad all turned out great for your vacation despite of your rough departure. I was thrilled to see you had another vacation and cannot believe how much your kids have grown. I always look forward to your TR as I learn so much! Keep it up! and congrats on the new cruise. Hope you make a new TR, too! I look forward to reading it and gaining new info.:)

What a terrific trip report so far! Your family is beautiful and your kids are especially awesome in all the pictures - they look like they've never had a fight in their lives! :) Thanks so much for sharing - particularly about the sorcerer game and the Fantasyland poster. I'm so excited to see the new Fantasyland one day!

Lesley is a travel agent now, specializing in Disney, of course. So between that, teaching, and her family, I imagine she just doesn't have time for her trip reports any more. We all miss her, though!! :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter