Robo and MikeF;NJ Thank you both! The savings for the 4 of us could almost be a price of a dinner! This is amazing! You are the best!

Did you find your answer in my Ticket Sticky info?

Did you find your answer in my Ticket Sticky info?
Yes, it was so helpful. I compared it the Hopper 10 day tix from Undercover Tourist. Then, subtracted AP from the tix price. If I am correct, we would save almost $200!!! Is there anything I am forgetting?

I would also be saving since parking is included in the AP.

Not sure if it can be discussed but wondering if there is anywhere else I should look for to compare prices besides Undercover Tourist.

First, thanks in advance for all the help, Robo. This thread is essential!

I'm pretty sure I know the answers to most, if not all of these questions, but just want to confirm.

Back in February I bought a 7 day park hopper from Undercover Tourist. I'll be headed down at the end of this month and plan on upgrading to a Platinum Plus AP. Based on the resources you've provided, it looks like I should have to pay $494.16 to upgrade ($1010.69 cost of the AP minus $516.53 value of the ticket). My understanding is that if I park at the park the day I go to do my upgrades, I can bring my receipt and have that reimbursed as well in the same transaction, correct?

Lastly, I have not linked the current ticket to My Disney Experience yet, as I didn't want to cause any issues, but it would be nice if I could reserve some FastPasses at this point. Would linking this ticket to My Disney Experience cause any potential issues with this transaction? Thanks again!

First, thanks in advance for all the help, Robo. This thread is essential!

I'm pretty sure I know the answers to most, if not all of these questions, but just want to confirm.

Back in February I bought a 7 day park hopper from Undercover Tourist. I'll be headed down at the end of this month and plan on upgrading to a Platinum Plus AP. Based on the resources you've provided,
1. it looks like I should have to pay $494.16 to upgrade ($1010.69 cost of the AP minus $516.53 value of the ticket). My understanding is that
2. if I park at the park the day I go to do my upgrades, I can bring my receipt and have that reimbursed as well in the same transaction, correct?

Lastly, I have not linked the current ticket to My Disney Experience yet, as I didn't want to cause any issues, but it would be nice if I could reserve some FastPasses at this point.
3. Would linking this ticket to My Disney Experience cause any potential issues with this transaction? Thanks again!

1. That's right.
2. Correct.
3. You absolutely should link the ticket, so that you can book advance FPs for your trip.
Have a great trip!

I was trying to figure this out...

If I buy a 6 day "One Park per day" ticket, can I use that ticket to spread out through 4 days? Essentially can I use it to hop for a day or two? For example... Monday go to MK, Tuesday go to MK and HS, Wednesday go to Epcot, Thursday go to MK and AK? Technically I have just burned two days worth of passes on a partial day.

The reason I ask is because a 6 day (one per day) pass is $405 and a 4 day park hopper is $480. And for the heck of it, the 4 day (one per day) pass is $380.

As with everything, I'm sure Disney has figured every way that people could "scam" the system and don't allow it, but I figured I'd ask.

For the record the same person would be using the same ticket. Thanks!

I was trying to figure this out...

If I buy a 6 day "One Park per day" ticket, can I use that ticket to spread out through 4 days? Essentially can I use it to hop for a day or two? For example... Monday go to MK, Tuesday go to MK and HS, Wednesday go to Epcot, Thursday go to MK and AK? Technically I have just burned two days worth of passes on a partial day.

Nope.
This is one of THE most-asked tickets questions.

Guests using MYW tickets cannot "park hop" without buying the "park hopper" option.
The park gate computer will refuse to honor a ticket at a second park on the same
day that the ticket was used for another park earlier in the day.

Nope.
This is one of THE most-asked tickets questions.

Guests using MYW tickets cannot "park hop" without buying the "park hopper" option.
The park gate computer will refuse to honor a ticket at a second park on the same
day that the ticket was used for another park earlier in the day.

Thank you! And I'm sorry for asking the question again. I really didn't know how to phrase that in the search box.

Thank you! And I'm sorry for asking the question again. I really didn't know how to phrase that in the search box.

Not a problem to ask any question.
I just mentioned that because it is such a confusing issue to so many guests, and
the answer I gave has come from much experience in the matter.

Have a great trip!

If I have an Annual Pass that has NOT been activated yet, but we are doing an onsite stay, so we just got magic bands in the mail that have the pass connected to it. Do we still need to stop at a ticket booth to get it activated? Or will the Magic Band just work when we head to the parks the first time?

THX!

If I have an Annual Pass that has NOT been activated yet, but we are doing an onsite stay, so we just got magic bands in the mail that have the pass connected to it.
1. Do we still need to stop at a ticket booth to get it activated?
2. Or will the Magic Band just work when we head to the parks the first time?
1. Yes.
2. The MagicBand will work, but the unactivated AP will not.

I'm helping my brother and his family who are Florida state residents. They want to purchase the special 4-day passes. My understanding is that they can purchase online with their credit card that has a Florida state address. Would the tickets then be linked to MDE and magic bands from previous visits? Would they then just show ID at the tickets gates? Thanks for any help and insights.

I'm helping my brother and his family who are Florida state residents. They want to purchase the special 4-day passes. My understanding is that they can purchase online with their credit card that has a Florida state address.
1. Would the tickets then be linked to MDE and magic bands from previous visits?
2. Would they then just show ID at the tickets gates? Thanks for any help and insights.
1. Yes.
2. They would need to show ID -and- it would help to have the credit card with which they bought the tickets with then, as well.

Never renewed before. How does it work?
You can go to a ticket window or Guest Relations at WDW, or call WDW on the phone and tell the CM that you want to renew your AP.

You can renew up to 60 days BEFORE or up to 30 days AFTER your current AP anniversary date.

Your renewed AP will keep your current AP anniversary date, just one year later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter