• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am sure answer is somewhere and I missed it...if I wanted to add a day to my 6 day tickets and do it when we arrive is it still like $20 a ticket?

Also, if I want to upgrade to an AP I should do it after I have used it once and then "bridge" to upgrade? Did I read that correctly?

TIA

I am sure answer is somewhere and I missed it...if I wanted to add a day to my 6 day tickets and do it when we arrive is it still like $20 a ticket?

1. From whom did you buy the tickets?
2. What date did you buy the tickets?

Also, if I want to upgrade to an AP I should do it after I have used it once and then "bridge" to upgrade? Did I read that correctly?

Tickets do not need to be used at a park in order to upgrade, not does the use (or lack of use) affect the cost and/or price bridging.

Hold the phone. I just purchased 5 day park hoppers from UCT.

Can I upgrade them to include water park tickets for $15? I guess plus tax, but that's a deal.

If the UT tickets are current tickets (they HAVE an expiration date of Dec. 31, 2018,)
then you can upgrade them to "Water Parks Fun and More"
(actually, now called "Park Hopper +") for $15 per ticket, plus tax.

If you bought UT tickets from "old stock" (minted before Feb. 12, 2017)
that can make the upgrade more problematic and likely to cost much more.

1. From whom did you buy the tickets?
2. What date did you buy the tickets?

Tickets do not need to be used at a park in order to upgrade, not does the use (or lack of use) affect the cost and/or price bridging.

Noted on upgrading! Thanks

The tickets were purchased thru Disney as part of my package. 6 day w/hopper. Package was bought in Oct of 2016.

The tickets were purchased thru Disney as part of my package. 6 day w/hopper. Package was bought in Oct of 2016.

That's unfortunate.

It is uncertain as to how much it will cost to add a day to those tickets.

I can HOPE that a CM will allow the charge to be $10 to $20 per added day, but
there's no guarantee.

That's because they were locked in to a price that was in place before the most recent
ticket price increase of Feb. 12.

there's no guarantee.

If I purchase the 4 day park ticket, the one where you can only enter each park once...Am I able to leave and then reenter the same park I was at that morning?

there's no guarantee.

Ok! I called to see what they said and it was about $40 per ticket. I am just trying to decide if we should upgrade to annual pass or add a day because we used our floater day on Pandora.

We are in process of relocating to FL so we plan on going a lot. But I am the only one who has FL id at this point. Dh won't be officially a FL resident until July.

I will wait and review with Guest Services on Sat.

So, I would like to go to one park per day, and one of those days I would like to go to a waterpark. Is there a way to buy water park tickets without the parkhopper?

So, I would like to go to one park per day, and one of those days I would like to go to a waterpark. Is there a way to buy water park tickets without the parkhopper?

You can buy a single Water Park admission ticket.
Click HERE.

IF I purchase an Annual Pass, what do I need to do in order to:
1. Make FP+?
2. Activate it?
3. Link it to MDE?
4. Link it to one of my several magic bands?
Thanks.

IF I purchase an Annual Pass, what do I need to do in order to:
1. Make FP+?
2. Activate it?
3. Link it to MDE?
4. Link it to one of my several magic bands?
Thanks.

3. If you buy it via your MDE account, it will automatically link itself.
1. 60 days in advance, if you are staying at a WDW resort. 30 days in advance, otherwise.
2. (After you arrive at WDW.)

You don't need to do #4. ALL of your MBs will automatically access your AP.

Robo, we upgraded 7 day parkhoppers from UT at BLT. It was done wrong, but it was done. About 10 pages back,.....the manager insisted the AP started on date of purchase (Nov 19) not date of first use ( May 3) or even date of activation (May 2). We were then told at guest services at MK that the Nov 19 date was correct. Took a supervisor to fix it.

2 adults and 1 child, from the 7 day pre price increase to Gold DVC....$400. ouch....

Robo, we upgraded 7 day parkhoppers from UT at BLT. It was done wrong, but it was done. About 10 pages back,.....the manager insisted the AP started on date of purchase (Nov 19) not date of first use ( May 3) or even date of activation (May 2). We were then told at guest services at MK that the Nov 19 date was correct. Took a supervisor to fix it.

2 adults and 1 child, from the 7 day pre price increase to Gold DVC....$400. ouch....

Unwise to attempt to upgrade MYW tickets to AP at a resort.
They cannot do it correctly, as their computers don't have the correct file info.

Unwise to attempt to upgrade MYW tickets to AP at a resort.
They cannot do it correctly, as their computers don't have the correct file info.

We had planned to upgrade at MK, but it was pouring rain. The CM said they could do it at the resort. We had no idea. Sounds like I would have saved time and perhaps money if I had waited.

We had planned to upgrade at MK, but it was pouring rain. The CM said they could do it at the resort. We had no idea. Sounds like I would have saved time and perhaps money if I had waited.

And, frustration. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter