Is it possible to purchase the 4-Park 4-Day Magic Ticket in advance, then add a day at Guest Services once we are at the parks? If so, any idea what the additional day might cost? Thanks!

Is it possible to purchase the 4-Park 4-Day Magic Ticket in advance, then add a day at Guest Services once we are at the parks? If so, any idea what the additional day might cost? Thanks!

Yes.

$57.51 (Makes it a 5-day base ticket.)

Can the 4 day 4 park ticket only be used 1 time per park rather than say 2 days at Magic Kingdom and 2 days at Epcot?

Can the 4 day 4 park ticket only be used 1 time per park rather than say 2 days at Magic Kingdom and 2 days at Epcot?

Only ONE time, per park.
Its designed to spread out guests among all 4 parks.

Question about 7 day park hoppers with the water park and more option.

Is it possible to use the water park entitlements and park hopper entitlements on different days?

Like...

Saturday - Water Park
Sunday - HS
Monday - Epcot
Tuesday MK
Wednesday - MK
Thursday - AK
Friday - MK
Saturday- Epcot
Sunday-Water Park

Is it possible to use the water park entitlements and park hopper entitlements on different days?

Like...

Saturday - Water Park
Sunday - HS
Monday - Epcot
Tuesday MK
Wednesday - MK
Thursday - AK
Friday - MK
Saturday- Epcot
Sunday-Water Park

Yes, explained in Post #2. You have 7 days of park hopping in the 4 primary parks and 7 entries in the secondary parks. All entitlements must be used within 14 days of first use.

Like...

Saturday - Water Park
Sunday - HS
Monday - Epcot
Tuesday MK
Wednesday - MK
Thursday - AK
Friday - MK
Saturday- Epcot
Sunday-Water Park

Yes. OR (as another example)

Saturday - Water Park
Sunday - HS -and- Water Park
Monday - Epcot
Tuesday - MK
Wednesday Water Park
Thursday - AK
Friday - MK -and- Water Park
Saturday - AK -and- HS -and- Water Park
Sunday - Water Park
Monday - Epcot -and- MK
Tuesday - Water Park

TRied to use a 7 day adult ph purchased from uct in February-so $467 value - to get an ap certificate at Epcot IG. He was only going to give me $411. I have no idea where this price came from. What uct paid? Going to try one more spot tomorrow.

Also What are the expiration dates on the certificates?

Thanks

1. Tried to use a 7 day adult ph purchased from uct in February-so $467 value - to get an ap certificate at Epcot IG.
He was only going to give me $411. I have no idea where this price came from. What uct paid?
3. Going to try one more spot tomorrow.
4. Also What are the expiration dates on the certificates?

Thanks

1. When in February? (UT was selling both "old stock" and "new stock" tickets for awhile after the price increase.)
Does the UT ticket have an expiration date?

2. That's an odd price.
3. Good plan.
4. Current AP certificates expire at the end of the year 2030.

Thought they were good for many years too. Uct ticket does not have expiration date. They told me two years and then ap certificate expires. $411 is actually less than I paid in the beginning of February before price increase.

Going to try inside MK this am. My last chance. We leave this pm. My bad for waiting but didn't think I'd have a problem

Thought they were good for many years too. Uct ticket does not have expiration date. They told me two years and then ap certificate expires. $411 is actually less than I paid in the beginning of February before price increase.

Going to try inside MK this am. My last chance. We leave this pm. My bad for waiting but didn't think I'd have a problem

As you first indicated, $467.54 is the lowest price to expect in exchange for your UT ticket.

It can't hurt to "ask nicely" to see if the CM can give you the current value of a 7-day Adult PH ($516.63) in the deal.

I upgraded my 7 day PH yesterday inside MK. :) I purchased my ticket from UCT before price increase for $419. Told the CM that I just wanted to check the cost to upgrade to AP & she came back with $291.81 so I jumped on it! Still trying to figure out the math, but looks like some pixie dust!:tink:

The ticket does have an expiration date, even if it was issued prior to Feb 2017. They were good till like 2030 or something. It shows in MDE when you link them (I have 4 linked now and it showed when I linked them)
You can tell the CM you want the value of the ticket as of Feb 2017, that you did not pay $411 (yes, that is the price UT paid to Disney for the ticket). Stand your ground, they will get it fixed.
I probably could have fought for current value but I know the policy and I didn't feel right fighting for more than I was due, I wanted the price I was due, at a minimum. Since that was a fight it was all I was willing to take on.

Just tried to upgrade to ap certificate at MK guest relations was told unequivocally that the value of my uct ticket is $411 and not $467. They don't care what I paid.

Additionally my no expiration ticket once upgrade, the ap certificate expires in December 2018

Where do you upgrade?
Honestly, doesn't matter where someone else did their upgrade. It's not where, it's who. While all CM should be trained the same they aren't.
I would speak to a manager wherever you are now

And yes, that is correct about the AP expiration. The ticket used to upgrade expiration and AP certificate expiration are totally unrelated to each other.

Just tried to upgrade to ap certificate at MK guest relations was told unequivocally that the value of my uct ticket is $411 and not $467. They don't care what I paid.

Additionally my no expiration ticket once upgrade, the ap certificate expires in December 2018

Wrong.
No maybes.
Just wrong.

Spent 25 min at ig at Epcot last night and another 20 at MK this am. $411 $411 $411. Doesn't matter what I paid Been nice the entire time and insisted on higher amount. Nothing. Even the 2 10 day trip v 1 7 day. Nothing. Both said Disney doesn't care that I will lose $ and pay more for ap then cost. Shocking to me

Spent 25 min at ig at Epcot last night and another 20 at MK this am. $411 $411 $411. Doesn't matter what I paid Been nice the entire time and insisted on higher amount. Nothing. Even the 2 10 day trip v 1 7 day. Nothing. Both said Disney doesn't care that I will lose $ and pay more for ap then cost. Shocking to me
Shocking, for sure! And entirely "bad show, bad service." Try again. It's all you can do.
Sorry.

Is it because you are doing an AP certificate instead of an actual AP? That's a lot of time & trouble to spend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter