Three things you learned on your last trip!

1. Staying offsite is not as scary as it sounds and you get SO much more for SO much less. :teacher:

2. Pay the $.75 toll to get to WDW quick like a bunny. :drive:

3. The Simpsons is the best ride in Orlando. :thumbsup2

4. Put the sunscreen on, even if you think you're just going to the pool for 15 minutes...because you NEVER go to the pool for just 15 minutes, you big dope! Don't turn into a candy cane. :bitelip:

1.Take the Disney transportation it's easier to get there + you don't get lost.:thumbsup2
2.Get a FASSPASS(R) and do some other things while time is snipping away let's say DINOSAUR has a 30 minute line time and it is probably a 10 minute pre-show and a 5 minute ride not worth the wait right? well get the FASSPASS(R) and go ride kali river rapids as soon as you're done you get in the FASSPASS(R) DINOSAUR queue and you get a shorter wait.:love:
3.Even if you're staying in a bus or boat hotel it's always a good idea to ride the Monorail. :cloud9:

1. Hit Fantasy land early morning.
2. Try to avoid tropical storms!
3. Crocs are not very comfortable when it rains.

1. Itzakadoozie's are quite good.
2. Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco is fantastic.
3. Packing and bringing your own moleskin and oversized bandages from home is much better than paying $7+ for them at the resorts.

1.Stay in 1 Hotel At all times:rolleyes:
2.Take pictures
800px-Photographer.jpg

3.Definitelymake a reservation at the whisperingCANYONcafe

1. Fastpass runs out very early on Holidays. Either get there early to get a fastpass, wait in the regular line, or go back for Extra Magic Hours!

2. Extra Magic Hours really help during busy times of year at Disney!!!!

3. Tower of Terror isnt that scary, and is one of my favorite rides. :woohoo:

:)

1 - Tusker House has an amazing breakfast
2 - TGMs information is invaluable
3 - Be more choosy about who to vacation with

1. The best way to see Magic Kingdom for the first time is from the water

2. Cheesy performances can make you cry if you're already overwhelmed with emotion :sad:

3. I could easily spend my entire life savings at Tatooine Traders :yoda:

1. Staying offsite is not really that bad, and having a car to get to the parks is SO much faster than Disney transportation.

2. The Pirate and Princess Party doesn't currently offer enough unique events for adults to justify the ticket price (though the fireworks are spectacular.) I hope they continue to tweak and "plus" the party, as it really could be a good event.

3. Spending an entire day eating something from every pavilion in World Showcase is a really, really fun way to spend a day. :thumbsup2

1. Fantasia Gardens is a nice way to spend a couple of hours
2. After Fantasia Gardens, you can walk over and spend some fun time at the Boardwalk
3. The Finding Nemo show at AK is quite fun

This is such a fun thread!

1. There are few things more fun than ski-ball! We love touring the resorts and we ended up at the Contemporary Resort on our very last day and spent a good hour playing ski-ball in the arcade. We plan on spending a whole lot of time in there on our next trip!

2. Eating in the parks on our park days is the best bet. Last summer we were in Orlando for three weeks and on our first Disney day we left at around 6:00 and tried eating outside of the parks. We never had any trouble when we went to eat at around 5:00 but the restaurants along 192 and International Drive get PACKED later in the day. We were much better off eating in the parks if we couldn't get to a restaurant by 5:00.

3. There's nothing better than talking to the cast members around the World Showcase. The WS has always been my absolute favorite part of Disney and this past year we took the time to talk to the cast members from around the world and had a blast! We met so many amazing people and learned a lot.

1. TS meals are a must in the August heat! It is such a nice break to cool down with some good food in the A/C!

2. In order for your trip to not become "just another day at WDW," search out those hidden gems and do stuff things other are just whizzing by. One of my favorite pastimes is watching the street performers at the different countries in the World Showcase. I also like hanging out at the benches over near the fountain near Muppetvision 3D in DHS and listening to the Muppet and Sesame Street songs playing. LOL! Seriously, although it's one of my favorite attractions there, nobody is usually tooling around that area! I also like finding different flower gardens around the World.

3. Don't let anyone tell you a value resort is awful. Every evening, I had the sun setting over the lake at POP, and it was so beautiful! I had such a good time staying there. Just make sure you don't stay poolside. LOL!

1. The Tiki Tiki Tiki room is more fun than we thought and it provides a nice cool place to sit and rest for a few minutes.
2. Sometimes the kids "Just" want to stay and swim in the pool, and it's a blast.
3. Whispering canyon is a blast and we will be returning there on our next trip.

1) Star Wars weekends are fun!

2) Just because the rehab schedule says the ride will be open on a particular date doesn't mean it will be open when the park opens.

3) Make sure the buzzer thingy they give you at Chef Mickey's is really for Chef Mickey's and not The Wave.

We usually avoid SWW but since we are not trying to get autographs it was really a lot of fun walking around and seeing all the characters. We also bought some really cute SW merchandise. Loved the Stormtroopers posted at the entrance!!

POTC was scheduled to open on 6/19 so we went to EMH at MK specifically to ride POTC when Adventureland opened (it was my niece's last day before returning home). So did several other people. When the mob arrived at the entrance there was a CM there apologizing that the ride wasn't open yet. We went over and rode SM and BTMRR (no waiting!!) and came back; by then, POTC had opened and the posted wait time was 60 minutes!!!!

We showed up for our 5:15 ADR at CM, checked in and then sat down to wait for the buzzer to go off. After a while (30 minutes or more) I realized we were the only people left from the whole crowd that checked in at the same time we did. When I returned to the check in desk the CM told me that they had been buzzing us for a long time. I told them the thing never went off. They took it and I heard one of them say that the buzzer was from The Wave, not CM.

1. sometimes it can be easier to hurt your self than you think. Some one broke their arm on peter pan because they fell on the moving platform getting out of the ride vehicle. Also someone tripped at fantasmic and brike there nose.

2. Rule are there for a reason. If you notice in the Haunted mansion in the seance room there is no floor under the carpet. There is in fact a net because someone intentionaly got out of the car and fell. I dont know if this is intentional or not but someone either got out or fell out of its a small world and was required to get a tetnes shot.

3. Relax. If your afraid of going on space mountain because someone died on it or big thunder mountain rail rode because it has a bad reputation of accidents, dont be. It would be closed like rodger rabbits cartoon spin or big thunder mountain rail rode (ca) if it was that poorly designed. There are some rides though like mad tea party and test track that close because of weather and test track also closes alot because disney wants it to be the longest, fastest, and safest ride.

1. BTMRR is somewhat of a thrill ride even though thrill ride junkies will try to convince you that it's not. If you are a thrill ride chicken like me, you may want to skip this one. I rode it and wished that I didn't.

2. Food is slim-pickings during evening EMHs. Next time I will make sure that we eat something before EMHs start.

3. POFQ is awesome!

Bonus:

P&PP is the best money that I spent. Meeting Captain Jack Sparrow was priceless:lovestruc

1. If you wear flip-flops, your're toes and heels will fall off. Period.

2. Half the time parents want to meet the characters more than the kids do (Rents, if your child is screaming bloody murder...don't force him to meet Goofy for a cute picture)

3. I really really can't wait to make a career there!!!:goodvibes

1. We still don't need to use a touring plan.

2. It's more fun to take our time and enjoy the little things instead of rushing to everything.

3. Characters in themselves are fun and a great diversion at the parks.

:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter