• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Top Coupons last night pulled up malmare alert with webroot...today it is missing. Hope they get that fixed...it was my easiest 24 points daily.

Update for GSN offer: Spend $9.99, get $20 (1700sb for token purchase, and 36sb per $1)
I did this offer on 12/18, and DF did it on 12/19. It said you would receive the 36sb per $1 in 2 payouts, and we each received ours - me on 12/19 and 12/21, DF o 12/20 and 12/21.
It said you would receive the 1700sb within 7 days, and I never did, so on 12/26 I sent in a ticket. They credited it 12/27. Last night I submitted a ticket on DF's account because his never credited either.
@Bree

Another instant credit of 25pts, in inbox "Enjoy a free month of Netflix", only needed an email address.

Update for GSN offer: Spend $9.99, get $20 (1700sb for token purchase, and 36sb per $1)
I did this offer on 12/18, and DF did it on 12/19. It said you would receive the 36sb per $1 in 2 payouts, and we each received ours - me on 12/19 and 12/21, DF o 12/20 and 12/21.
It said you would receive the 1700sb within 7 days, and I never did, so on 12/26 I sent in a ticket. They credited it 12/27. Last night I submitted a ticket on DF's account because his never credited either.
@Bree

My DH & I got our payouts yesterday without having to submit tickets.

My DH and I have cashed out $600 in gift cards for the month of December!!! We both have enough to cash out for a discounted Target card on January 1 plus another $100 worth of special offers in pending status. I figured we should do as much as possible since it is going to measly earnings starting next week. My WDW resort in February is now paid off and I have money left to put towards a haircut and Keratin treatment in a few weeks!

Super easy 224 SB - AdGate Media is doing double SB right now. Find "Search the Card" for 224 SB. Simply enter your email address. I clicked through to view the list of offers just to see if any were legit but I don't think I had to do that. And I only looked for a minute then cleared out.

Super easy 224 SB - AdGate Media is doing double SB right now. Find "Search the Card" for 224 SB. Simply enter your email address. I clicked through to view the list of offers just to see if any were legit but I don't think I had to do that. And I only looked for a minute then cleared out.

Where would I locate "Search the Card"? I searched around and couldn't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter