Those using swagbucks ???

For those looking for the Skillshare, this is what it says in my ledger:

Special Offer: Toro: Skillshare - Learn a New Skill Each Day 204 SB

Credited today

12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: NetSpend 78 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Cash Back 35 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Head and Neck Cancer 2 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Trusted Insurance Quotes 68 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: RadiumOne 1 SB (these are those 1 click medical videos)
12/21/16 Special Offer: RadiumOne 1 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Men’s Fitness 18 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Top Coupons 24 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: SB Offers: ShopRunner Signup 15 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: Humane Society 12 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: SB Offers: Shell Rewards Signup 300 SB
Hoping these are all available to me tomorrow, along with the AdWall offers mhartman found

Happy Thursday to me! I left the tv ncrave and movie clips running last night when I went to bed a bit before 930. SB resets for me at midnight. I woke up to 145 sb already :)

Movieclips is 4sb today! The two almost split evenly to get to the 145.

This question was just asked in another forum so I'm going to ask you guys because I never even thought of this when I started SB.
If you earn over $600 a year do you have to claim it as income??
I did a quick search and found very mixed answers. Some say no because if a large portion was from shop and earns or paid offers. Some say yes.
Thoughts???

This question was just asked in another forum so I'm going to ask you guys because I never even thought of this when I started SB.
I did a quick search and found very mixed answers. Some say no because if a large portion was from shop and earns or paid offers. Some say yes.
Thoughts???

I have heard people say they have been sent something. I never have and have made over 600 many times

Thoughts???

I believe legally you are supposed to report it as income. However, I doubt most people do if they don't receive a 1099 form from SB. I did go over $600 with Perk this year, and they required my ss# so they could send me a 1099. Most of my SB earnings are from watching ads and videos, which is the same as my Perk earnings, so I don't understand how they can get away with not sending the forms, but if they don't report it to the IRS as earnings, neither do I.

After days of running without issues SBTV was a pain this morning...lots of having to rotate or x out of commercials to advance, sigh. I hate mornings like this.

Did anyone due the GSN offer $9.99 and get 2000SB? It's for first time users and is deposited into your SB account in 3 separate transactions. I did it yesterday and got the 1st payout today.

Have you seen the 1700sb payout show up, even as pending? I'm just curious. I haven't yet on either account.

I went to fill in my swago board, worked hard to get the refer a friend, did the sweepstakes, bought a gift card, and then when I went to redeem SB they said I need to verify my address and they would send a post card next week.... Which means I can not complete my swag board, which is not fair. I sent in a ticket but since it is Friday before Christmas I probably don't have a chance hearing from them this weekend. Makes me sad..... I have redeemed at least 5 gift cards in the past few months. They should of verified my address then not when it is important. My husband missed his swagboard last time because it took mygiftcardsplus too long to post... I can just take deep breathes and it will be ok... Disney is worth it Disney is worth it..... Merry Christmas all!!

I just redeemed for paypal and got an error when I did my verification code telling me to refresh and try again which I did but got the same error. I tried to verify through the email but it said wrong link so I had the email sent again. I got the same wrong link with the new email so I went to submit a ticket. First I read through the faq's and saw how you could go through order status to verify, probably with the same question or email but I thought maybe it would work from there. When I looked in my order status it already had it as verified, so it must be giving an error even though it's actually going through. Not sure if it's just me or an sb thing but I thought I would share in case it happens to anyone else.

Hope you all are having a great holiday!

I am thrilled that the Christmas Eve and Day first goals were so low, and today, I woke up to 300 SBs thanks to the TV NCrave and 2 surverys!!!
I am less than thrilled that the SwagButton Watch videos have been cut back to 5 channels, and that those channels are SO trashy, but since I don't have to actually watch them, I'll just hope that changes in January.

I am thrilled that the Christmas Eve and Day first goals were so low, and today, I woke up to 300 SBs thanks to the TV NCrave and 2 surverys!!!
I am less than thrilled that the SwagButton Watch videos have been cut back to 5 channels, and that those channels are SO trashy, but since I don't have to actually watch them, I'll just hope that changes in January.
The tv ncrave Is insane. Cashing out ($25) about every 4 days. When this goes away I'll be sadder than when ttg left me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter