Those using swagbucks ???

Okay, thanks! I just realized I was unclear on my first question. Do the streak bonuses count instead of the daily bonuses? I've been earning 8-9 bonus pts. per day by reaching the second goal each day. If I were to get a full month streak and earn that 300 pts., would I ALSO get those 8-9 for each day, or does the 300 replace those? Thanks!

You get both

Okay, thanks! I just realized I was unclear on my first question. Do the streak bonuses count instead of the daily bonuses? I've been earning 8-9 bonus pts. per day by reaching the second goal each day. If I were to get a full month streak and earn that 300 pts., would I ALSO get those 8-9 for each day, or does the 300 replace those? Thanks!
No you will get both.

If you reach your goal every day in May you will get the 8-9 x 31 plus the 300 for reaching your goal each day.

Yet another question......Here goes!
I redeemed some of my points for a Walmart GC. I printed the confirmation, but, it didn't print the e-card. How do I get the GC?
TIA for advise

If you click on your name on the top right of the screen, it should say "My Gift Cards". You can see them there. I know I ordered a card on the 24th and it is still in the "verified" stage. Some times of the month I get the card (via email) almost instantly....some times it takes up to 10 days.

Just read this on The Penny Hoarder blog and wondered if anyone here uses LastPass?

LastPass
I already use LastPass to keep my passwords secure, but this system also does an amazing job of filling out forms. If you’re going to be doing a lot of surveys on Swagbucks (or anywhere, really), LastPass is the way you’re going to stay sane answering the same address/birthday/race questions over and over.

Use LastPass to save all your information, and you’ll be able to fill out those surveys much more quickly — helping you earn those rewards more quickly.​

my sportly app updated yesterday and now there is no favorite options. Is that for everyone ?

Is there any pattern to the search rewards? I've been at this for about a week now, and for several days I'd search early in the day and get rewards within 8-10 searches and then do the same thing again in the evening. Yesterday, I had to search at least 25-30 terms before I got any SB, and this morning I searched 20-25 terms before finally giving up with no points at all. Then tonight I got SB on my first search (looking for the Disboards of all things, lol!)
Do they reward points only x-times per day? Are certain types of searches preferable to others (better keywords, etc.) Still figuring this all out!

I can't favorite anything on Sportly. I just downloaded it for the first time a little over a week ago so the no favorites thing isn't something that just changed for me.

Is there any pattern to the search rewards? I've been at this for about a week now, and for several days I'd search early in the day and get rewards within 8-10 searches and then do the same thing again in the evening. Yesterday, I had to search at least 25-30 terms before I got any SB, and this morning I searched 20-25 terms before finally giving up with no points at all. Then tonight I got SB on my first search (looking for the Disboards of all things, lol!)
Do they reward points only x-times per day? Are certain types of searches preferable to others (better keywords, etc.) Still figuring this all out!
no its all random. Sometimes I get nothing for 20 minutes other times I search once and get 15 points.

I use bing search rewards instead

I can't favorite anything on Sportly. I just downloaded it for the first time a little over a week ago so the no favorites thing isn't something that just changed for me.

I hope this isn't a change coming down the pipe for all the apps. Will make earning a lot worse.

I haven't found any pattern either. I just pick a topic and search everything I can think of from it. It might be my imagination but it seems historical people net rewards more often than modern, but maybe I just search them more. Sometimes I search every president I can think of, or rivers, or mountains--Mt. Fuji got me 21 points! I usually don't do the search for points unless I am having trouble reaching my goal that day, or I'm just bored.

Okay, another newbie question: I read somewhere back in the previous 95 pages of this thread that the daily and streak bonuses are awarded on the 5th of the next month, correct? Is there a particular time that they post? I earned the daily bonuses and a 7 day streak at the end of May...just wondering when I'd see the points! Thanks! :)

Okay, another newbie question: I read somewhere back in the previous 95 pages of this thread that the daily and streak bonuses are awarded on the 5th of the next month, correct? Is there a particular time that they post? I earned the daily bonuses and a 7 day streak at the end of May...just wondering when I'd see the points! Thanks! :)

There is no specific time. And their offices are in Pacific time zone. Usually late afternoon for us east coast people.

Last month they were later in the day of the 5th. Their facebook is almost always full of this exact question on the 5th of the month. Since they're Pacific time, usually end of their work day. I think they've even said midnight. The best estimate is by tomorrow they will definitely be there. As for today, not sure.

As someone very new to Swagbucks (exactly 2 months now), I just want to say how excited I am about it. I've already earned $75 in gift cards. :yay: I'm so grateful for everyone who has contributed to this thread with great helps and hints. Wish I had gotten onboard with it much sooner, but I'm just glad to know about it now. Thanks, everyone! :)

Y'all might already know this, but I'll post it anyway as a heads-up for any other newbies out there. I tend to run through the videos online during the day by clicking on one and then going about my business, and then when I walk by again I click another one. This works great, but it appears that when you get to that 10th video (when you are awarded SB) if you don't enter that captcha code within a minute or two, you will lose it. I've had it happen twice now where it has credited at the upper right of the screen, but by the time I enter the captcha and then load the next video, the number drops back down by 3 pts. Today it was about 5 minutes after I started the 10th video, so they don't give you a very long time. Just a heads up to stick around until the captcha box pops up and THEN go about your business. :)

Just a head's up to everyone, the IndyMusic app updated and no favorites are showing up, just like Sportly. So DON'T do the update!! :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter