Those using swagbucks ???

Woo-hoo! Just ordered my 2nd $50 Disney gift card through Target.com using the Target gift cards from Swagbucks! Not sure if I will keep going at full force like I have been. I run the phone app and maybe do a couple survey's. Some of the survey's just seem way too long for the small amount of bucks you get. But excited to have gotten something out of the past 3 months I've been doing it. :jumping1:

where can I find more info on bonuses....I see there are a couple post in regards to it but I cant seem to find anything on the swags bucks page referencing how to get one or find out what your target should be......of course I am still new only 3 weeks in the 1st week I didn't do much with it, the second week and a half I was able to get a $25.00 gift card.....just want to keep my momentum going and try and maximize swagbucks.....tbh I am clueless but doing surverys, polls, watching videos.....I feel like a lost kid clicking on everything

where can I find more info on bonuses....I see there are a couple post in regards to it but I cant seem to find anything on the swags bucks page referencing how to get one or find out what your target should be......of course I am still new only 3 weeks in the 1st week I didn't do much with it, the second week and a half I was able to get a $25.00 gift card.....just want to keep my momentum going and try and maximize swagbucks.....tbh I am clueless but doing surverys, polls, watching videos.....I feel like a lost kid clicking on everything

Look on the left side of your screen under your daily SB goal. There is a line that says "Show My Winning Streaks". If you click on that it will indicate if you have met each level (7, 14, etc...) and how much those levels will reward you. These bonuses are added to your account a few days into the next month. The more you meet your daily goals, the higher your daily goals become.

thank you ....I am sure the more I play with the site the easier it will be to understand.....I am learning a lot from these boards....funny thing was I thought I was pretty good at saving money before ....you guys have made me question that....I really do appreciate the help with my question! THANKS Narnia_girl

thank you ....I am sure the more I play with the site the easier it will be to understand.....I am learning a lot from these boards....funny thing was I thought I was pretty good at saving money before ....you guys have made me question that....I really do appreciate the help with my question! THANKS Narnia_girl
It really is one of those things that the more you play with it the more you understand it.

The basic daily points are - daily poll (1), NOSO (2), games (10), Swagbutton (1). For games do Swagasaurus Run - just start the game and let the dino fall, takes seconds.
If you have an Android phone (you can get one from Target or MetroPC for $15-20 and have it run on WiFi) you can do the video apps. There are 6 apps that give you a total of 118 SB. There are some really short vids that you can mark as favorite and they just run on their own. If you have a Kindle Fire or an Ipad they have a couple of the apps available.

You can also watch videos on the actual site but you have to actually click on them to go to the next video (pretty easy). The other easy thing is Encraves under the Discover section. The ones that have a little circle witha blue arrow can run on their own - just click on the "discovery mode" button and keep the screen up, good for when doing other stuff around the house.

If you have an Android phone (you can get one from Target or MetroPC for $15-20 and have it run on WiFi) you can do the video apps. There are 6 apps that give you a total of 118 SB. There are some really short vids that you can mark as favorite and they just run on their own. If you have a Kindle Fire or an Ipad they have a couple of the apps available.

There are apps for the Iphone as well - I run SBTV, EntertainNow, Sportly, and Lifestylz..

I'd like to thank the OP for this thread, and everyone else for their additions. I had forgotten about my SBs. After finding the thread a few weeks ago, I've been back on it full steam. I didn't know there were apps. I have been able to get atleast 100 pts per day buy watching videos from work (shhhh don't tell anyone). and by running the apps while I'm at home. I also run them while I'm sleeping. Works out great. So, again thank you, thank you!!!
Now, here is my question. I cashed in for a Walmart GC and can't figure out how to print it. Any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone else been having issues with the apps? I downloaded SBTV, Sportly and a few others and when I log in the app gives me an error message saying no records found.

Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to mark videos on SBTV, Sportly, etc.. as a favorite?
I've searched but all I find are ways to mark websites as favorites, not individual videos.
thanks!

Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to mark videos on SBTV, Sportly, etc.. as a favorite?
I've searched but all I find are ways to mark websites as favorites, not individual videos.
thanks!

When you find a video you like, slide it to the left of the screen until you see a heart on the right hand side of the screen show up and mark the heart and it should be listed under your favorites!

When you find a video you like, slide it to the left of the screen until you see a heart on the right hand side of the screen show up and mark the heart and it should be listed under your favorites!

That worked. Thank you!

Last edited:
Has anyone used the online target GCs from swagbucks to buy physical target gift cards? I want to get Target GCs for some graduation presents, so obviously the online ones don't do me a whole lot of good there. What about amazon? Can I use an online gift card to buy a physical amazon GC?

Has anyone used the online target GCs from swagbucks to buy physical target gift cards? I want to get Target GCs for some graduation presents, so obviously the online ones don't do me a whole lot of good there. What about amazon? Can I use an online gift card to buy a physical amazon GC?

I have not done it, but I believe there is an app that you can load your giftcards into and use at the store. There are threads around here about that.

I can't favorite videos in Sportly any longer. Anyone else having this issue?
Mine seem to be fine so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter