Those using swagbucks ???

I earned two $25 Target eGift cards from Swagbucks. I was able to go on Target's website and order a $50 Disney gift card using the target gift card numbers. The Disney gift card was mailed to me at home via regular mail with free shipping. (took 5 business days) I just preferred this way of getting my card over trying to print out the e-cards and worrying that the cashier at Target would give me the whole "you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card" speech.
Good point. You didn't need a red card number or anything, right? Thanks for this idea as well!

I am so frustrated with Swagbucks today.
  • Two weeks ago I did a survey and was selected to do an in-home product test. I have done one of these before and it went smoothly.
  • This time I received the product but was told not to use it until I received the pre-survey. I waited two weeks and did not receive a survey.
  • A few days ago I began to receive emails that said, "we notice you have not taken the survey, you need to do this to get your reward."
  • The next day my SB inbox had a message, again repeating the requirements of the test, and that I needed to take the survey. There was no survey link, only a button at the bottom that said "CONTINUE". Every time I click on that it goes to my regular survey page -which was filled with survey opportunities and no way for me to know which one to take.
  • I put in a help ticket with Swagbucks asking them to please give me the survey link.
  • Yesterday I got a followup from the SB help desk asking if I received the second survey. Then I immediately got another email asking me to rate their help desk.
  • I replied that I had not taken the second, or even the first because I do not have a survey link. And I would be happy to take it if I could only find it!
  • Also yesterday I got an email from the product company person. That email said I had not taken the survey I need to complete and that they realized several people had trouble finding the survey link. They had corrected that and I should check my SB inbox. I go there again and it is exactly the same as before. A message with "CONTINUE" at the bottom, but no survey link. :badpc:

In all my correspondence I sent screenshots so they could see what I was seeing.
This morning I checked, and there is no follow up. But my surveys are now all gone. And when I went to the Gold Surveys page I got a message that "We're sorry. It seems that answering surveys is not for you. Your personal information is not consistent." :sad2: This despite the fact that I've answered dozens of surveys as a SB member and done product testing in the past.

I am so frustrated with Swagbucks today.
  • Two weeks ago I did a survey and was selected to do an in-home product test. I have done one of these before and it went smoothly.
  • This time I received the product but was told not to use it until I received the pre-survey. I waited two weeks and did not receive a survey.
  • A few days ago I began to receive emails that said, "we notice you have not taken the survey, you need to do this to get your reward."
  • The next day my SB inbox had a message, again repeating the requirements of the test, and that I needed to take the survey. There was no survey link, only a button at the bottom that said "CONTINUE". Every time I click on that it goes to my regular survey page -which was filled with survey opportunities and no way for me to know which one to take.
  • I put in a help ticket with Swagbucks asking them to please give me the survey link.
  • Yesterday I got a followup from the SB help desk asking if I received the second survey. Then I immediately got another email asking me to rate their help desk.
  • I replied that I had not taken the second, or even the first because I do not have a survey link. And I would be happy to take it if I could only find it!
  • Also yesterday I got an email from the product company person. That email said I had not taken the survey I need to complete and that they realized several people had trouble finding the survey link. They had corrected that and I should check my SB inbox. I go there again and it is exactly the same as before. A message with "CONTINUE" at the bottom, but no survey link. :badpc:

In all my correspondence I sent screenshots so they could see what I was seeing.
This morning I checked, and there is no follow up. But my surveys are now all gone. And when I went to the Gold Surveys page I got a message that "We're sorry. It seems that answering surveys is not for you. Your personal information is not consistent." :sad2: This despite the fact that I've answered dozens of surveys as a SB member and done product testing in the past.
That sounds awfully frustrating. I remember one time there was a survey opportunity in my inbox and there was no link. I was like...how can I do it? I put in a ticket and they said they'd fix it, but never did. I only got lucky to watch my survey page and find the same survey there.

I'm still dealing with a payout from February. Part Swagbucks, part Peanut Labs, part the third-party survey conductor. But it's $30, so I want my cash!

I keep mulling over target gift cards to do the 5%(I just buy Target GCs off raise) but I like having the money sent to paypal. Less percent off, but I only redeem monthly so not much I'd get off...maybe next month.

Tomorrow (5/4/15) is "May the Swag Be With You" Swag Code Extravaganza. Earn up to 30 SBs. Codes will be announced at 10 AM, Noon, 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM and 8 PM Eastern Time. All codes will expire within 1 hour of being announced.

10:00 AM - JediCraves for 5 SB *EXPIRED*
12:00 Noon - ThereIsNoTry for 4 SB *EXPIRED*
2:00 PM - LightSaber for 6 SB *EXPIRED*
4:00 PM - SHIPMAGIC for 5 SB *EXPIRED*
6:00 PM - JENNER for 4 SB *EXPIRED*
8:00 PM - StarWarsDay for 6 SB

Last edited:
Just started doing Swagbucks last week. Didn't get on much this weekend but I finally finished reading this thread and took in all the good information. I'm so excited to say that I just got 100 points for doing a survey. This is my first one as all the others I never qualified for. Now onto getting more points and getting those Disney gift cards.

I just completed a Gold Survey on my opinion of Orlando theme parks. Felt like a full circle moment, since I was taking the survey to help fund my next trip, lol.
I would have loved to take that survey. The one I got today was me giving my opinion for a reserve mortgage commercial. I don't own a home and I am 26, but it was 50 swagsbucks for 5 minutes so woot.

I just completed a Gold Survey on my opinion of Orlando theme parks. Felt like a full circle moment, since I was taking the survey to help fund my next trip, lol.

That's great! I have done surveys on Disney cruises before--I love taking those! :)

shows no activities available, I have gotten this message the past few days.

That's odd - mine have definitely been there. I don't know if there is a way to contact them and ask? I always have that "How can I help you" tab at the bottom of my page - maybe you could ask them through that.

Not really important but just driving me a little crazy, does anyone know how/where to personalize the SBs user ID like our Avatars we use here ? I have looked all over the site and can't seem to find how other people are doing it. Thanks.

shows no activities available, I have gotten this message the past few days.
That happened to me a while back. For a couple of weeks it kept saying no activities available. Then suddenly one day they came back :confused3 I did not contact them but you could try that and see what they say.

Not really important but just driving me a little crazy, does anyone know how/where to personalize the SBs user ID like our Avatars we use here ? I have looked all over the site and can't seem to find how other people are doing it. Thanks.
My SB avatar is my Facebook photo - is you FB linked to SB? - I did not do anything to add it, it just showed up.

That happened to me a while back. For a couple of weeks it kept saying no activities available. Then suddenly one day they came back :confused3 I did not contact them but you could try that and see what they say.

hopefully they come back soon. I contacted them but haven't heard back yet.

Click on your Swagbucks Name>My Settings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter