Those using swagbucks ???

This is the way it is suppose to work. Only the portion of the transaction paid for with the Red Card gets the discount.

That's why I order online, free shipping and 5% off the total before gift cards are applied.

Easy to do. Run the Swagbucks mobile app until it maxes out. That is 50. Then run the EntertaiNow app (now available for BOTH Android and iPhone!!!!). That is another 40. That makes your daily total 90. Do a few searches or run the TV for bit, or do the Encrave* and you have over a hundred easy.

*for the Encrave, if you look for the ones with the blue circle looking icon on the bottom of the picture...Just click it and it will automatically fun through all the videos. They are worth either 2, 3, 4, or 6 each run. Easy to start and walk away.

Completely agree! I get around 300 a day. I'm fortunate that I homeschool and run a business from home so I just click and let those activities run all day. Whenever I pass by the computer I just make sure something is running. Occasionally I do a survey. I have the most luck with the daily surveys. So far this month I have cashed out for $80 in target gift cards which will help with our next trip! I aim for that second goal because the bonus from that is awesome!

Easy to do. Run the Swagbucks mobile app until it maxes out. That is 50. Then run the EntertaiNow app (now available for BOTH Android and iPhone!!!!). That is another 40. That makes your daily total 90. Do a few searches or run the TV for bit, or do the Encrave* and you have over a hundred easy.

*for the Encrave, if you look for the ones with the blue circle looking icon on the bottom of the picture...Just click it and it will automatically fun through all the videos. They are worth either 2, 3, 4, or 6 each run. Easy to start and walk away.

Completely agree! I get around 300 a day. I'm fortunate that I homeschool and run a business from home so I just click and let those activities run all day. Whenever I pass by the computer I just make sure something is running. Occasionally I do a survey. I have the most luck with the daily surveys. So far this month I have cashed out for $80 in target gift cards which will help with our next trip! I aim for that second goal because the bonus from that is awesome!

:worship::worship: Thank you so much to both of you! :worship::worship:

I will be traveling the next week, but I am going to give this a try once I'm back home! :thumbsup2

I appreciate all the tips and advice! ::yes::

How do you do it....... earn 100 SB a day??!!! :worship: I have to really apply myself to earn 15-20 a day!!! :upsidedow
Everything everyone just said. I didn't realize how easy it was until this thread. :worship: So read all the tips here and you'll be on your way. Great tip on SBTV as well, find the 10 second tip vids in Home and Garden, favorite them all and run your favorites. The EntertaiNow app has some 15 second TV Spots, I favorited those as well. Makes it quicker.
There's some high point activities recently that run themselves. Play the games for 10 points a day (you earn every other game).
Tool bar gives you a point everyday. I rarely do surveys as I don't qualify for many so I don't bother. I mostly just watch vids. The Olympics has been great for this, I just run the stuff while I watch.

Don't forget to RSVP for the Birthday Challenge (blue box above your daily goal meter). Everyone will get 10-50 bonus SBs based on how well your team does.

Everything everyone just said. I didn't realize how easy it was until this thread. :worship: So read all the tips here and you'll be on your way. Great tip on SBTV as well, find the 10 second tip vids in Home and Garden, favorite them all and run your favorites. The EntertaiNow app has some 15 second TV Spots, I favorited those as well. Makes it quicker.
There's some high point activities recently that run themselves. Play the games for 10 points a day (you earn every other game).
Tool bar gives you a point everyday. I rarely do surveys as I don't qualify for many so I don't bother. I mostly just watch vids. The Olympics has been great for this, I just run the stuff while I watch.

Probably a silly question but how do I favorite the videos??

If you play the games, I play on my laptop, which one(s) do you preference? I've been playing Snow Day because it's quick and requires no skill. Pretty much I just let it run. :thumbsup2

I've become addicted to Swagbucks. As soon as I get up for work I do a couple surveys and then at work I plug my phone in and run the TV app for 12 hours during my shift. I have hit my daily goal since activating it a few days ago. I have enough points for a Target gift card but want to wait until I have more to cash in for the bigger one.
I am hoping by our trip I'll have enough gift cards that our souvenirs will be paid for by SB.:thumbsup2

Thanks so for all of the tips. I used to only be able to get a few SBs a day, but now I am hitting my daily goal every day. I have enough for some Paypal money. Yay.

It seems to be hit and miss with the surveys. Some days, I can qualify for a bunch, other days it seems like I go through 10 questions only to be disqualified.

SBTV on your desktop and SBTV on your iphone are 2 different things.
*On your phone its called SBTV mobile and you can earn 50 SBS a day. Just let it run!
*On your desktop, download the toolbar. After it has installed, click the gray box on it that has a green circle with a triangle in it that says SBTV. It will open a separate window that is skinny. I just make my main window a little smaller and keep SBTV on the side open all the time. It has a progress bar at the top that shows you when each video credits. Once the green bar moves to the next tenth you can click on the next video. You can earn up to 150 SBS/ day with SBTV (although that would take a very very long time!)

I have SBTV on my desktop and I would run through all 7 topics til I hit the 100, then move on to the next topic. 7 x 3sb = 21 sb. It's taken me all this time to realize I don't have to move to the next topic after 100, I can just start over in the same topic till all videos are watched!!! Does anyone know how many videos under each topic?
I can't get SBTV mobile or EnterTain (is that what it's called?) to work on my phone.
I really appreciate everyone taking the time to help us fund our Disney obsessions :love:

I have SBTV on my desktop and I would run through all 7 topics til I hit the 100, then move on to the next topic. 7 x 3sb = 21 sb. It's taken me all this time to realize I don't have to move to the next topic after 100, I can just start over in the same topic till all videos are watched!!! Does anyone know how many videos under each topic?
I can't get SBTV mobile or EnterTain (is that what it's called?) to work on my phone.
I really appreciate everyone taking the time to help us fund our Disney obsessions :love:

There is no set number of videos per topic. They are all different. The comedy ones are short. So are most of the Uzoo.

There will be at least 66 sb's worth of swagcodes today! Current code is Moonnstarz4 and is good for another 30 minutes.

There will be at least 66 sb's worth of swagcodes today! Current code is Moonnstarz4 and is good for another 30 minutes.

Thanks for the tip! I never know where to find swagcodes. :confused3

I run the SBTV app on my ipad all day, until it hits the limit--50.
I also do the higher point encrave activities. Lately, they have had a ton of 6 point ones and it runs through all of the videos by itself. All I have to do it come back and click on another 6 pointer. I currently have enough for an $100 Target card (which I will use to buy Disney gift cards).

Just discovered the Entertainow app... 40 more points for watching videos. I can guarantee myself 103 swagbucks per day with this app, SBTV, poll, NOSO, and games. Add in random searches and codes and I am earning a $5 gift card avery 4-5 days. $40 so far this year works for me!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter