Those using swagbucks ???

I am so glad I came across this post. Such great ideas. I do have a question though. I currently have 600sb. If I sign up for SB accelerator, do the 600sb go toward my total, or do I start with a clean sheet. I understand I wouldn't lose my points I'm just not sure if I could build on those or not. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am so glad I came across this post. Such great ideas. I do have a question though. I currently have 600sb. If I sign up for SB accelerator, do the 600sb go toward my total, or do I start with a clean sheet. I understand I wouldn't lose my points I'm just not sure if I could build on those or not. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The accelerator starts when you sign up, so the 600 you already have don't count towards the total. And the date starts when you sign up. I signed up on January 13, so my first month was January 13-February 13. I do SB pretty consistently so I met the 1500 goal within the first 2 weeks of that period. The current date is Feb. 14-Mar. 13; I have 733 towards my goal. Trying to spread it out a little more so my daily goal doesn't get too much higher.

Forgot to add, they post to your account the very next day.

Thank you Stacielee. I thought that was how it worked but it doesn't hurt to ask. I might give it a shot this month to see how it goes.

The accelerator starts when you sign up, so the 600 you already have don't count towards the total. And the date starts when you sign up. I signed up on January 13, so my first month was January 13-February 13. I do SB pretty consistently so I met the 1500 goal within the first 2 weeks of that period. The current date is Feb. 14-Mar. 13; I have 733 towards my goal. Trying to spread it out a little more so my daily goal doesn't get too much higher.

Forgot to add, they post to your account the very next day.

Thank you Stacielee. I thought that was how it worked but it doesn't hurt to ask. I might give it a shot this month to see how it goes.

And when I said the very next day, I meant the day after your month ends, not every day.

That's what I did, completely worth it!! I use my swagbucks to get Target gift cards which can then be turned into Disney gift cards!! Who doesn't want free money for Disney??

and when i said the very next day, i meant the day after your month ends, not every day.

That's what i did, completely worth it!! I use my swagbucks to get target gift cards which can then be turned into disney gift cards!! Who doesn't want free money for disney??

yes!!!

I'm still new to this (slowly earning those Swagbucks!), but my thoughts were to use the Paypal $25 (2500 points) redemption once I've accumulated at least 10,000 points; buy my Disney gift cards atTarget (using my Visa red card for 5% off), and paying the Target charge balance in full with the Paypal money.

To those of you experienced with Swagbucks, does that make sense or do I need to figure out a different stategy?!! :confused3

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for adding your SB tips! Just cashed out for a $100 Target gift card I can buy Disney GC's with!!! Can someone say, dinner at 'Ohana?!?:cool1:

I'm still new to this (slowly earning those Swagbucks!), but my thoughts were to use the Paypal $25 (2500 points) redemption once I've accumulated at least 10,000 points; buy my Disney gift cards atTarget (using my Visa red card for 5% off), and paying the Target charge balance in full with the Paypal money.

To those of you experienced with Swagbucks, does that make sense or do I need to figure out a different stategy?!! :confused3

Thanks! :thumbsup2
Makes sense to me. :thumbsup2

For 2500 points you can redeem for a $25 Target gift card or $25 from Paypal. Your way, using the RedCard, saves you an extra 5%. Every little bit helps!

Makes sense to me. :thumbsup2

For 2500 points you can redeem for a $25 Target gift card or $25 from Paypal. Your way, using the RedCard, saves you an extra 5%. Every little bit helps!

Thank you! :thumbsup2 That's my plan -- let's see how many months it takes me to reach my goal of 10,000 points! :rotfl:

Just curious why are you waiting until you've accumulated 10,000 points to do that? You can cash out as soon as you've earned enough for whatever you want. Or were you trying to get $100 in Paypal (10,000SB)?

Just curious why are you waiting until you've accumulated 10,000 points to do that? You can cash out as soon as you've earned enough for whatever you want. Or were you trying to get $100 in Paypal (10,000SB)?

Well, I'm not really sure what I'm doing! :blush: I figured if I hit 10,000 and got the $100 into my Paypal acct, I would then buy two $50 Disney Gift Cards at Target for $95; then pay the $95 Target Visa bill from the Paypal account. :thumbsup2

Depending on how long this seems to be taking, I might set 5,000 as my goal! :rotfl:

Gotcha. You mentioned you were going to cash out for $25 in Paypal and that confused me. But if you wanted $100 in Paypal then you would need 10,000. But really the tips on this forum really helped me. I get at least 100 SB a day, sometimes more. I could probably do more than that if I really applied myself. I used to struggle to get 25-30 a day, so it's really helped. Good luck!

One thing I've noticed when getting Disney gift cards from Target, and it may have changed since I haven't bought them in the actual store since this happened. I purchases a $50 Disney gift card in the store, using my red card and Target gift card. The 5% red card discount only applied to the balance AFTER the Target gift card was applied. I only buy them online now, with my red card, because the 5% discount is applied to the total of the order BEFORE any Target gift cards are applied. Sure, it takes about a week to get them, but I can be patient... if necessary ;)

Gotcha. You mentioned you were going to cash out for $25 in Paypal and that confused me. But if you wanted $100 in Paypal then you would need 10,000. But really the tips on this forum really helped me. I get at least 100 SB a day, sometimes more. I could probably do more than that if I really applied myself. I used to struggle to get 25-30 a day, so it's really helped. Good luck!

How do you do it....... earn 100 SB a day??!!! :worship: I have to really apply myself to earn 15-20 a day!!! :upsidedow

This is the way it is suppose to work. Only the portion of the transaction paid for with the Red Card gets the discount.

:thumbsup2 That's why I plan to use the Paypal option to get cash, then use Red Card to buy Disney Gift Cards! Those 5%'s add up! :woohoo:

How do you do it....... earn 100 SB a day??!!! :worship: I have to really apply myself to earn 15-20 a day!!! :upsidedow

Easy to do. Run the Swagbucks mobile app until it maxes out. That is 50. Then run the EntertaiNow app (now available for BOTH Android and iPhone!!!!). That is another 40. That makes your daily total 90. Do a few searches or run the TV for bit, or do the Encrave* and you have over a hundred easy.

*for the Encrave, if you look for the ones with the blue circle looking icon on the bottom of the picture...Just click it and it will automatically fun through all the videos. They are worth either 2, 3, 4, or 6 each run. Easy to start and walk away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter