Those using swagbucks ???

So, how long do Paypal redemptions usually take? I am super-excited that I finally got to cash out for the first time and can't wait to see it start adding up in my vacation account!

This thread has been such a big help. I hadn't bothered with SB in a long time because it didn't seem worth it, but I redeemed for $25 to my Paypal account on the 1st and am halfway to the next redemption already.

So, how long do Paypal redemptions usually take? I am super-excited that I finally got to cash out for the first time and can't wait to see it start adding up in my vacation account!

This thread has been such a big help. I hadn't bothered with SB in a long time because it didn't seem worth it, but I redeemed for $25 to my Paypal account on the 1st and am halfway to the next redemption already.

I cashed out on 1/26 and the money was in Paypal 2/5.

I am so glad I found this thread too. I never knew about the swag bucks app. Since I found this thread I have only missed the daily goal once which should add at least 25-30 a month to the vacation fund.:thumbsup2

Swagbucks for Dummies (that's what I need!). I've been trying for several months to get up to speed with Swagbucks, but I still can't figure it out!

All I ever seem to find are offers that require me to buy things to get the points. Every "survey" I've answered, it's a "no" -- then they find another for me; another "no" -- and finally after 5 or 6 of these, I quit!

Where do I find my goals?

I've read this thread. Even with all the tips included here, I still can't figure it out!!! :rotfl:

Any advice where someone as utterly clueless as myself can get easy-to-understand information?!!! :confused3

Thanks! :)

Why would do special offers because they take a lot time and most of the time they don't credit. Except the 1 point ones RadiumOne page. I quit doing offers a long time ago. I would do the games for 10 points a day. If stay up after midnight that juno videos until run out.

i only spend a couple of hours a day manage 100 to 200 points per day sometimes more

50 SBTV everyday there is a way to zip them play 4 seconds replay keep going 15/20 minutes a day do while watching TV

searches every 2 or three hours i have landed 6 to 47 SB per search at home or SB app can do at work on a 10 minute break always land something get about 4 to 6 searches a day

surveys peanut labs or paid surveys i dont do these every day do 2 or 3 times a week getting better at them usually get 5 a week

SB APP under sponsor pay usually an app to download and start if these do not credit take screenshot being able to show you did complete have always gotten credit

SB APP vrool or hypermax sometimes vids must play completely

shop and earn -- i buy what i normally would have anyway i shop a couple of times a month work pants, sephora, or ulta games for kids etc credits within one moth this does add up

keep in mind offers do change throughout the day the3 computer guy on computer version may be there at night but not in the morning same with apps on SB phone app

there are days i reach 300 once i did get 1000 in a day

hope this helps

Looking for advice for a computer novice. I haven't downloaded the toolbar because I am concerned that it might interfere with other rewards programs that I do. Anyone have any experience with this?TIA

Looking for advice for a computer novice. I haven't downloaded the toolbar because I am concerned that it might interfere with other rewards programs that I do. Anyone have any experience with this?TIA

I have never had any issues with it interfering in any way. You could always download it to a different browser that maybe you only use for swagbucks?

I have the My Points & the SB toolbar running at the same time with no problems :thumbsup2 Sometimes I have the Inbox Dollars one as well ;)

I'm doing swagbucks and slowly earning points. What other sites are people having luck with that don't require surveys as I never qualify for them

There is a Facebook page called Swagbucks Offers That Credit. People post offers that credit for them and it makes it easy to find offers that will credit. I get a lot of points by checking and doing the free offers that people have recently posted about.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned. I didn't read the whole thread.

I'm doing swagbucks and slowly earning points. What other sites are people having luck with that don't require surveys as I never qualify for them

gifthulk, zoombucks,irazoo, quickrewards.net

There is a Facebook page called Swagbucks Offers That Credit. People post offers that credit for them and it makes it easy to find offers that will credit. I get a lot of points by checking and doing the free offers that people have recently posted about.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned. I didn't read the whole thread.

It looks like the last post on that page was back in September, am I missing something?

I a loving the extra codes today. Luckily I had off from work. My phone and laptop have been playing videos all day and with extra codes and searches I already have 103 points today!!!

I a loving the extra codes today. Luckily I had off from work. My phone and laptop have been playing videos all day and with extra codes and searches I already have 103 points today!!!

Even with taking my girls out for a romantic Valentines Day dinner (2 hours at the McDonalds play place :lmao: but with DH out of town it isn't like I had better places to be) I'm up to 95 so far... and $18 for the month so far, even though all I'm doing is the app videos and keeping videos going on my PC while I'm at the computer.

50 SBTV everyday there is a way to zip them play 4 seconds replay keep going 15/20 minutes a day do while watching TV

How do I find out about the 4 second replay?

You can get 40 points per day with entertainow app too :) I am so glad I saw this post. I have earned $25 since signing up last week!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter