Those using swagbucks ???

Am I the only one who hasn't had nCraves for at least a week ? This is my main way of swagging, so haven't been able to do much for days.

Am I the only one who hasn't had nCraves for at least a week ? This is my main way of swagging, so haven't been able to do much for days.

Lately the only way I can get ncraves to show for me is using Chrome incognito. Don't know if that will help you, but it's worth a try. I've had them all day today using that. Most days, they only hang around for a short while though. They quickly start to disappear as I do them, then I have to wait forever for them to pop back up again.

My ncraves show up but they are dinky 1sb or occasionally a 2sb one. The autoruns are not running well at all. A couple never progress past the first video even though the green check mark is displayed.

I also am now seeing TTG, LTG and AYCE all day but they are always not available when I click on them.

I hope I can explain this here since I can't post photos/screenshots.

Regarding the auto run nCraves that require you to keep your mouse on that page (thereby not allowing you to do anything else with your computer, which for me is a major PITA):

I discovered that if you have the nCraves window open and running, and open ANOTHER window (not maximized) where the edge of the new window barely overlaps the nCraves window (I pick up the nCraves window and move it to the far right side of my screen, just so I can see the timer counting down), and then hover your mouse over the nCraves window to make sure it starts the countdown, you can then go back to your "new" or "other" window and do stuff on your computer and the nCraves will still count down.

It has been a lifesaver for me so I hope if can help someone else, if my explanation makes any sense!

Thank you! Works perfectly

What options are left for turning SB into Disney GC? I used to do Target, then that stopped working, I had some success with Best Buy but now they keep cancelling my order. I tried adding a small item so it wasn't just buying a GC with a GC, no luck. Then I tried using $75 Best Buy GC and $25 cash for a $100 Disney GC, also got cancelled. So at this point I am sitting on $100 in Best Buy GC and over $100 in SB with no idea how to turn either into Disney GC. Any ideas ???

What options are left for turning SB into Disney GC? I used to do Target, then that stopped working, I had some success with Best Buy but now they keep cancelling my order. I tried adding a small item so it wasn't just buying a GC with a GC, no luck. Then I tried using $75 Best Buy GC and $25 cash for a $100 Disney GC, also got cancelled. So at this point I am sitting on $100 in Best Buy GC and over $100 in SB with no idea how to turn either into Disney GC. Any ideas ???
PayPal. And did you try Best Buy in person? Online hasn't been working though some people report success in person- but you won't know until you try to check out.

You can go in to Best Buy and use them to buy the Disney gift cards.

Sam's Club if you're a member, plus they are discounted! I'm pretty sure you can redeem for Visa Virtual Reward cards and use those at Disney Store online as well but someone will need to confirm, I've never actually tried this.

Thanks everyone for the helpful info! I will try Best Buy in person, worth a try. Does anyone know if Walmart works online? Or does that need to be done in store too? I'm not a member of Sam's unfortunately. BJs is the big one around here.

Thanks everyone for the helpful info! I will try Best Buy in person, worth a try. Does anyone know if Walmart works online? Or does that need to be done in store too? I'm not a member of Sam's unfortunately. BJs is the big one around here.

You would need to go in the store for Walmart. Most people are still able to use target GC to buy Disnet GC in the store also.

Ok, last question I promise... is there a way to combine my Best Buy GCs into one online so it's less of a hassle to use them in the store?

Swago cards must be submitted by Noon PST today!

New Team Challenge starts at 8am PST!
I got Bunny Slopers, which is pretty appropriate for me :laughing:

Ok, last question I promise... is there a way to combine my Best Buy GCs into one online so it's less of a hassle to use them in the store?
I don't think there is, but the cashiers never seemed to be bothered by multiple gift cards when I go in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter