Those using swagbucks ???

Where can I find the coupons? Not the one that says it will give you SB for redeeming at the stores but the other that gives you SB when you print? Can't find it today and I can usually find it on a Sunday.......

Thanks!

Where can I find the coupons? Not the one that says it will give you SB for redeeming at the stores but the other that gives you SB when you print? Can't find it today and I can usually find it on a Sunday.......

Thanks!
I think it's usually under "Explore Web Content" on the Discover page, but I don't have it.

I DID get 30 round of AYCE while I slept!

There's a new code out: DecBonus good until 2PM PT/ 3PM ET to earn 2 SB.
It's also a reminder to get your December bonus while it's still available. It doesn't hurt to check to make sure it picked it up!

Thanks!

I haven't gotten TopCoupons (12 sb) the last couple of days. Last day I saw it was maybe Tuesday or Wednesday last week I think.

The coupon offer has been on Offer Toro for 12SB. It's usually right at the very top for me.

Ugh on 1st goal of 118. 2 hours in and am at 64. AYCE is going strong thankfully.

This January has been much harder than last for me.

And is anyone else not able yo get swag run to work? Could really use those 10 sb/day!

Ugh on 1st goal of 118. 2 hours in and am at 64. AYCE is going strong thankfully.

And is anyone else not able yo get swag run to work? Could really use those 10 sb/day!

I had an issue one day running it but it's been fine since. I have noticed that there have been some bad reviews on the page though. Someone posted this, not sure if it could help you:

"Bumping the solution to the top...I can't take credit for figuring this one out.
Lower the zoom in your browser. In chrome (or my old version of chrome) this is done by clicking the horizontal bars at the top to the right of the address bar. You may have to reset this after you close and open your browser, which is find because it make the game run but everything else looks like crap. :)"

When you get to the Swagasaurus Run page change the screen display to 75%. I'm on a mac and use Command and the +/- keys to do it. Works like a charm after that!

When I can't get Swag Run to work, I switch to Swagasaurus Run, and that has.
UPdate: I thought you meant Swag JUMP. Anyway, when one free game doesn't work, I try another.

Last edited:
I had an issue one day running it but it's been fine since. I have noticed that there have been some bad reviews on the page though. Someone posted this, not sure if it could help you:

"Bumping the solution to the top...I can't take credit for figuring this one out.
Lower the zoom in your browser. In chrome (or my old version of chrome) this is done by clicking the horizontal bars at the top to the right of the address bar. You may have to reset this after you close and open your browser, which is find because it make the game run but everything else looks like crap. :)"

I haven't been able to do any games for about a week or 2 and I did that and they work. How stupid, but glad to get point. I tried on 3 computers over the last week or so too.

I found the coupons offer on Offer Toro, but now it won't credit :crutches:
UPDATE: I saw that it did show up a few hours later.

Last edited:
I will apoligize first off, if this was already addressed and I missed it in previous posts. I'm overwhelmed with life and planning the next trip for August! Ok, my hubby and I each got $25 GCs to Target via SB. They no longer have the bar code to use in store! My $10 GCs for Target still had the barcode, so I could use them, but per the cashier who couldn't get the GC numbers to work at the register, they are for online shopping, only! Anyone know anything about these changes? I was using SB GCs to Target for groceries, and therefore stashing extra cash for Disney. This might mean a whole new approach to the game, now.

I will apoligize first off, if this was already addressed and I missed it in previous posts. I'm overwhelmed with life and planning the next trip for August! Ok, my hubby and I each got $25 GCs to Target via SB. They no longer have the bar code to use in store! My $10 GCs for Target still had the barcode, so I could use them, but per the cashier who couldn't get the GC numbers to work at the register, they are for online shopping, only! Anyone know anything about these changes? I was using SB GCs to Target for groceries, and therefore stashing extra cash for Disney. This might mean a whole new approach to the game, now.

I'm not 100% sure what's up with these new gift cards showing up without barcodes, especially since my last two cards at the beginning of the month were just like they always were before. However, I have seen plenty of chatter on the SBs FB wall over the last week or so about this. I didn't realize it was Target gcs because all the posts I've seen on it state their Walmart cards are coming like this. Valeria from SBs has posted on the wall that they are looking into this. I'm sure that doesn't help you much, but apparently this is happening to lots of people. So glad I cashed out for PP today instead of Target. Ugh, what a headache. I'll try to remember to post here if I see a resolution posted on FB. Sorry you're having to deal with this.

Does anyone know if household items, like toilet paper and laundry detergent, are excluded from SB's shop and earn credit? I thought I had earned credit for those purchases in the past but I placed two orders yesterday. One was all laundry detergent and the other was toilet paper and fabric softener and both are showing as '0' sb's earned under my S&E section.

I used to be very frustrated with SB not crediting for surveys that would ask 20 questions and then decide I didn't qualify. I started submitting a ticket and explaining the frustration plus giving details on what the survey was about and each time they have credited my account. I just screen shot that I started the survey and send that with it. Takes me 2-5 minutes max. Just an idea for anyone else who might be dealing with the same frustration.

My SB seems to be a mess right now. Most of the time I have no nGage or nCrave. Yesterday at 4:00 am I finally had the AYCE and it ran for five hours and was still going strong, only I didn't get credited for them. So annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter