Those using swagbucks ???

Currently have LTG, running the second round. Need to watch a 6:40 minute video, but running it in the background, I guess it worth it.
Thank you for reminding me I need to try him. I had AYCE running at home, but it looks like it stopped after 10 times (!).

Finally did the Hollar offer. Got two Disney digital movies (live action Cinderella and zootopia) for $11. Got 1,000 sb. Met my second goal when it was credited. 300 Disney movie rewards points. Plus finally figured out how to use Disney movies anywhere on my roku! All in all I'm pretty happy!

AYCE SB is currently on round #9 for me!
I set mine to run before I went to work, and it did 20 rounds before quitting. I just checked, and it's available again, so I'm running it for as long as it wants to go. I also restarted my SwagButton Watch, and I'm hoping I can do the first goal with just these two and the Searches I got earlier.

UPDATE: AYCE fizzled out before it finished, so I switched to ncrave auto-tours.

Last edited:

Sorry if this has already been asked here but if I cash out for paypal but my swagbucks email is not my main paypal email will it still credit? The email is linked its just not the one I use to log in. TIA :)

Usual spot for me - sponsored videos. Actually had one round of TTG today in addition to my one round of LTG. I sometimes wonder if there is more early in the morning but am not usually up early to check.

Oops, meant to quote wendow on this post!

Since the New Year, I am having problems with SB! Very little is available, first of all. My nCraves are gone, TTG is gone (except for one round yesterday), and LTG just gives me one round each day. My main problem is my phone won't run the apps. I have two phones actually, and one runs fine. But the iPhone just keeps spinning and spinning, saying Loading. Can anyone help with the phone issue? I can deal with the rest, but I need my phone to work! That's how I get most of my SBs.

Sorry if this has already been asked here but if I cash out for paypal but my swagbucks email is not my main paypal email will it still credit? The email is linked its just not the one I use to log in. TIA :)
It will be fine as long as the email is linked. It doesn't need to be the main one to get the payment.

Since the New Year, I am having problems with SB! Very little is available, first of all. My nCraves are gone, TTG is gone (except for one round yesterday), and LTG just gives me one round each day. My main problem is my phone won't run the apps. I have two phones actually, and one runs fine. But the iPhone just keeps spinning and spinning, saying Loading. Can anyone help with the phone issue? I can deal with the rest, but I need my phone to work! That's how I get most of my SBs.

I'm not a good person for tech stuff, have you tried powering down the phone and restarting? My iPhones are running the apps, with an occasional ad I have to X out. Also, have you looked to see if you need to update some of the apps? Sorry, that's all I have to offer.

I had a message that there is a new Swago starting on Monday, but when I clicked on the link, said it was over. Typical SB! It did look like new graphics so I will try tomorrow.

AYCE is currently on round 27 for the day! I was surprised to see it still running when I came back from my errands, but sure enough, it's still going.

I made my 14-day goal too! I've never even made a 7-day goal before so a 14-day streak is HUGE!

I'm not a good person for tech stuff, have you tried powering down the phone and restarting? My iPhones are running the apps, with an occasional ad I have to X out. Also, have you looked to see if you need to update some of the apps? Sorry, that's all I have to offer.
I have powered down the phone several times. Also, all the apps are up-to-date. It is so weird. I did get EntertaiNow to run, but the others just spin. Thanks for the advice though.

My wife did a survey on Swagbucks for Keurig last week, 200 points. At some point they asked for a email address. Tuesday she get a email from Keurig. In said email were four codes that could be used over the next four months, one each month. Each code was good for 4, 24 pack of K-Cups $14.99 or less. I honestly thought it was a scam. Went to Keurigs website, picked out four packs and tried the code. Coffee came out free, and no shipping costs.

FedEx rings the bell this morning, with two boxes, one with the coffee and another with a K475 as a "thank you" gift. Free coffee? That is nice. A new machine? Amazing!

Coffee we got was Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll, Folgers Vanilla Biscotti, Caribou Daybreak Morning Breakfast Bend, and Green Mountain Double Diamond. Neither one of us drink enough coffee to use 96 in a month. Guess some will be going to each of our work.

I have powered down the phone several times. Also, all the apps are up-to-date. It is so weird. I did get EntertaiNow to run, but the others just spin. Thanks for the advice though.

I am having the same problem with the apps. I run mine on an older ipad mini and they are not running well at all. Just spinning and it takes forever to even get one round to complete. I run my dh's on my new iphone SE and his are running great. How old is the iphone you are using? Just wondering if the older devices are having more trouble??

I am having the same problem with the apps. I run mine on an older ipad mini and they are not running well at all. Just spinning and it takes forever to even get one round to complete. I run my dh's on my new iphone SE and his are running great. How old is the iphone you are using? Just wondering if the older devices are having more trouble??
That's probably what it is. It's an iPhone 4. What's weird though is it is running fine today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter