Those using swagbucks ???

What options are left for turning SB into Disney GC? I used to do Target, then that stopped working, I had some success with Best Buy but now they keep cancelling my order. I tried adding a small item so it wasn't just buying a GC with a GC, no luck. Then I tried using $75 Best Buy GC and $25 cash for a $100 Disney GC, also got cancelled. So at this point I am sitting on $100 in Best Buy GC and over $100 in SB with no idea how to turn either into Disney GC. Any ideas ???

Target in the store. I do it all the time.

Swag Code Extravaganza day - look for 6 codes between 10 AM and 9 PM EST (usually starts at 10 and then every 2 hours). I was wondering why my daily goal jumped to 135, then I saw this.

I've been away for a few months during the very busy season of my job so I haven't got to do SB lately. From march of last year until the end of October last year I earned around $400 in GC's though.

Are there any Proactiv/WEN type offers still available? I can't find either.

I've been away for a few months during the very busy season of my job so I haven't got to do SB lately. From march of last year until the end of October last year I earned around $400 in GC's though.

Are there any Proactiv/WEN type offers still available? I can't find either.
If you are specifically looking for WEN and Proactiv, just type them into the search on swagbucks and the offers will come up. If you just want to browse some offers go to Discover and check out the featured offers.

Just got all of these to credit one after the other for a quick 60 SB
01/25/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: CheapInsurance.com - Health [Pri 15 SB
01/25/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Wet Ones 15 SB
01/25/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: SCJ Sustainability 15 SB
01/25/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Belvita/Walmart 15 SB

Started up my Ncraves this morning. Not sure if they're all like this, but the ones I've done that would normally want you to keep the mouse on the page aren't requiring it. I've only checked 3 so far.

Edit to add: Spoke too soon. I found one that still does, but it doesn't have the wording to keep the mouse on the page. I was really hoping they did away with this. :(

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter