Those using swagbucks ???

Yep, got it thanks! Still learning and just frustrated that things aren't working so I was a little excited to get those 4 Sb's. Shoot, I still have 40 more to go to get to my first goal for today. Clawing away at it though!

Where do I find these other apps that I keep seeing people post about? Is that through the main app? I only have two right now. The main and the SBTV. I'm going to have to track down the others and see if I can get one of those to work.....

Lmao!! I just came to post the same thing!! Woo hoo!!! So nice to sign on and see those!

Me too! I took a shower and came back to a new swagcode and I checked my goal after I entered it to see if I had finally passed 150 and it said over 1600. Wish I'd known it was going to do that today. Happy that it easily credited.

Me too! I took a shower and came back to a new swagcode and I checked my goal after I entered it to see if I had finally passed 150 and it said over 1600. Wish I'd known it was going to do that today. Happy that it easily credited.
Me too!! I wasn't expecting it until November!! Nice not to have to submit a claim

Ok ladies! Target GCs. I just saw on another forum they are going to be 10% off on Dec 4th. Are they still allowing you to buy Disney GCs w target ones in the store?? Some say yes, some say no.

Ok ladies! Target GCs. I just saw on another forum they are going to be 10% off on Dec 4th. Are they still allowing you to buy Disney GCs w target ones in the store?? Some say yes, some say no.
99% of the time it's a yes. There have only been 2 reports of computer systems not allowing it but probably a hundred of systems that do still allow it. Rule of thumb is use self check-out if available as sometimes an employee or manager will attempt to prevent you from making the purchase thinking that it's not allowed. I'm stoked about the 10%! I'll spend it no matter what on essentials and Christmas stuff.

99% of the time it's a yes. There have only been 2 reports of computer systems not allowing it but probably a hundred of systems that do still allow it. Rule of thumb is use self check-out if available as sometimes an employee or manager will attempt to prevent you from making the purchase thinking that it's not allowed. I'm stoked about the 10%! I'll spend it no matter what on essentials and Christmas stuff.
Ok. Good to know!! I am going to save my SB $$ and go try it!

I keep checking my Swagbucks account, the 8,000 from BluHost is supposed to post tomorrow and I am way to anxious to get my hands on that money! Greyed out pending points have never posted early I don't know why I keep thinking they just might this time! :rolleyes1

Yep, got it thanks! Still learning and just frustrated that things aren't working so I was a little excited to get those 4 Sb's. Shoot, I still have 40 more to go to get to my first goal for today. Clawing away at it though!

Where do I find these other apps that I keep seeing people post about? Is that through the main app? I only have two right now. The main and the SBTV. I'm going to have to track down the others and see if I can get one of those to work.....
Hang in there! Some days are a little tougher than others. Did you make more progress toward your goal for today? If not, no worries! Any SB you get are free pennies for WDW or whatever you choose. They do add up! :)

The other apps are Sportly, MovieCli.ps, Indymusic, EntertaiNow, and Lifestylz.

Another one coming to say that my Hefty points posted! Yay! I just cashed out 2 days ago, then got a shop and earn yesterday. With the Hefty today I'm looking good to cash out again tomorrow. :D

Are you taking part in the current team challenge. If so, you may want to wait to redeem until the swap ups are issued for the challenge so you can use it. Just wanted to put that out there because I redeemed too soon on the previous challenge without thinking and had to crawl my way back to use my swag up before it expired. LOL

Ok, I'm kind of dumb. If my GCs are on my phone how do I use self checkout and pay with them?

Are you taking part in the current team challenge. If so, you may want to wait to redeem until the swap ups are issued for the challenge so you can use it. Just wanted to put that out there because I redeemed too soon on the previous challenge without thinking and had to crawl my way back to use my swag up before it expired. LOL

Didn't even think about that, thanks! Plus there's only a few more days in the month, might as well put it off til the 1st to get my discounted and then get the 2nd even sooner in Nov., especially since I'm going on a very short but wifi-less trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter