Those using swagbucks ???

I've only been Swagging for a month now, but is there a secret to getting the offers that go through Lifescript or Quality health to credit or even to get the offer? After clicking through page after page after page of unrelated stuff, I always wind up getting to a page where you can't go anywhere but a different offer for an unrelated company. It is so frustrating.

I've only been Swagging for a month now, but is there a secret to getting the offers that go through Lifescript or Quality health to credit or even to get the offer? After clicking through page after page after page of unrelated stuff, I always wind up getting to a page where you can't go anywhere but a different offer for an unrelated company. It is so frustrating.

Most people don't do them, they aren't worth it as they often don't credit. I think some post on fb or reddit about getting them to credit if they clear cookies and/or cache or sign in incognito. Too much effort imo especially if it still may not credit.

Have you put in tickets? I had a couple Lifescript (I think) that didn't credit so I put in tickets. They credited pretty quick but I didn't want to push my luck so I quit trying those offers.

Thinking about the gamefly offer. Has anyone done this and cancelled at the end of the two months? Do you cancel right before the end of the two months? I haven't done any of the sign up offers and would like to make sure I understand when it's okay to cancel. Although there will be some people in the house that will want to keep it.....I would be planning to cancel.

Thanks!

I just checked my running goals to see if I had completed my 31 days yet - should be soon and I've met my minimum goal every day but not the second every day. My second (14 day) has been showing up blue until this morning. Now it's gray. What happened? I had no purchase and cancel items so I don't understand why this is now gray. Was still blue yesterday? What am I missing?

I just checked my running goals to see if I had completed my 31 days yet - should be soon and I've met my minimum goal every day but not the second every day. My second (14 day) has been showing up blue until this morning. Now it's gray. What happened? I had no purchase and cancel items so I don't understand why this is now gray. Was still blue yesterday? What am I missing?

If you hover your mouse over the daily goal, there is a small calendar in its upper right hand corner. You can click every day in the month to double check that you made each daily goal. If you've met every daily goal this month, it should show 21 day, not the 14 day. The master monthly will show on the 31st.

In the last month I started doing swag bucks more seriously, I have noticed a lot of things I won't get credit for. Examples I have completed all the videos (all said watched) and it keeps telling me I have 1 more video to watch. Other times I do the crave and watch all the (automatic where you don't have to like) and it said on the left screen activity complete but then the right said Oh no, not all activities were complete. It did that to me 3 times was was 6 SB. Other times it indicated the video is no longer available and you are just a few shy of watching all 20 videos. It's getting frustrating and taking seriously all day to get my daily goals.

We are trying to help with some Disney trip costs, maybe for Southwest gift card otherwise I would stop.

In the last month I started doing swag bucks more seriously, I have noticed a lot of things I won't get credit for. Examples I have completed all the videos (all said watched) and it keeps telling me I have 1 more video to watch. Other times I do the crave and watch all the (automatic where you don't have to like) and it said on the left screen activity complete but then the right said Oh no, not all activities were complete. It did that to me 3 times was was 6 SB. Other times it indicated the video is no longer available and you are just a few shy of watching all 20 videos. It's getting frustrating and taking seriously all day to get my daily goals.

We are trying to help with some Disney trip costs, maybe for Southwest gift card otherwise I would stop.

That happens to me sometimes too. It seems to me like it happens more when more people are online and our internet slows down. I don't know if that's really the case or not, but I understand the frustration!

Thinking about the gamefly offer. Has anyone done this and cancelled at the end of the two months? Do you cancel right before the end of the two months? I haven't done any of the sign up offers and would like to make sure I understand when it's okay to cancel. Although there will be some people in the house that will want to keep it.....I would be planning to cancel.

Thanks!
I did it but haven't been able to verify if you have

Thanks!
I did it but I haven't canceled yet. I did receive my SB and it doesn't say you have to keep it beyond 2 months. I will probably cancel after the first month

If you hover your mouse over the daily goal, there is a small calendar in its upper right hand corner. You can click every day in the month to double check that you made each daily goal. If you've met every daily goal this month, it should show 21 day, not the 14 day. The master monthly will show on the 31st.

Thanks! Didn't see that in the corner and things looked right when I checked there. Feeling a bit better.

How many points do people usually bank up before redemption? I've only gone as high as 1000. Maybe I'm being too cautious?

I usually get Amazon cards as I'm using those to buy some Christmas gifts. Has anyone used the Visa card to buy an Amazon gift card? Looks like a few points could be saved there but I'm not sure if anyone has tried that/if it would work?

Thanks! Didn't see that in the corner and things looked right when I checked there. Feeling a bit better.

How many points do people usually bank up before redemption? I've only gone as high as 1000. Maybe I'm being too cautious?

I usually get Amazon cards as I'm using those to buy some Christmas gifts. Has anyone used the Visa card to buy an Amazon gift card? Looks like a few points could be saved there but I'm not sure if anyone has tried that/if it would work?

Amazon cards are even cheaper right now, lol! Should have checked that first. Sorry.

I usually cash out at 2200 for a first time of the month redemption on $25 GCs (Target normally). After that I cash out for the $25 Visa GC (2475 SB) and use it online to buy disney GCs from disney directly. I dont think you'd have any issues buying amazon GCs from amazon. It works like any Visa, just up to $25 (or whatever denomination you choose).

Any body else having a problem with TTG loading? It just says "loading your experience" and never loads. This has been happening the past 3/4 days.

Some of you here may relate----
I have a wedding to go to this afternoon. Was lamenting the fact that I'd be missing out on almost a whole day of the 4sb credits for the apps special event. Well I refreshed my total SBs and there was a huge jump to over 400sbs! Here a Shop N Earn of 327 credited today sending me over my 2nd goal! woo hoo!
Also, I've noticed when I'm at stores, sometimes I find myself thinking in terms of swagbucks. For example, yesterday I looked at a wine I like in my grocery store. It was $2 more than what I pay at Total Wine. I hesitated to get it at the higher price saying to myself, "That's 200sb more than at Total Wine".
I guess in terms of saving for WDW this thinking is a good thing but in response to the above DD16 said, "If swagbucks ever shuts down we r going to have to get you therapy"

Any body else having a problem with TTG loading? It just says "loading your experience" and never loads. This has been happening the past 3/4 days.
Have you tried rebooting your computer and/or deleting your cookies and recent history?
I have had NO problems with TTG - and have even received SB several times in one day.

What's with the high goals in the weekends? I guess it's good because I have more time to reach it but it was kind of nice to not have to spend much time to make the goal

The thing in bold above happens to me a lot too. Here's what I do. I take note of the name of the watch list I'm on (for example "NFL News") I navigate away from that page by clciking on "Sports" (main category) Then when I'm at the Sports choices I chose "NFL News" again like I'm starting over. It still shows that I have one more video to watch but if I just let it run a min or two it will eventually say "20 videos watched. 3 sbs credited" A bit of a hassle but I've gotten used to having to do it.
As far as the NCraves message saying "oh no! something went wrong" and getting no credit..... I blame that on my crappy Comcast. Any little blip in your internet connection will register with nCraves as you navigating away from the page, which is a no-no with nCraves. I've had Comcast out 6-7 times and no one can tell me why our internet gets dropped for a minute or two several times a day, more on windy days which wd suggest a problem on the line outside but no tech has been able to find an issue. I'd switch but there's nothing else with comparable speeds available in our area.

Last edited:
New user here :) I love the gift card deals they have. I was planning on getting everyone gift cards for Christmas anyway and now I'll get SB! Just wondering where do you all redeem your points? PayPal, Amazon or other? I see they don't have Disney GC available :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter