There are more of my kind!

We don't have Mousekeeping come in to clean every day...maybe every other day. We leave them $2 for each day they clean...at least, when I remember. I forget sometimes! :headache:

How do you stop them from coming everyday? Do you put a tag on the door?

How do you stop them from coming everyday? Do you put a tag on the door?

Yup, there is a little red tag in the room (usually on the table or on top of the TV cabinet) that says Do Not Disturb. You just put it in the keycard slot when you leave. They'll usually leave a bag hanging on the handle for you...extra towels, toilet paper, sometimes soap. But they won't come in to clean if you have the tag in the door.

I don't think I'll get to post again before you leave.
Just wanted to tell you HAVE A GREAT MAGICAL TRIP!!!! :wizard:

I don't think I'll get to post again before you leave.
Just wanted to tell you HAVE A GREAT MAGICAL TRIP!!!! :wizard:

Thanks!
I woke up this morning, the last day of no work before the trip, and could not sleep. I have so many things running through my head, so 5:45 am here I am awake!

Everyone is leaving for their trips! I'm so jealous! That stinks, you have to work before you leave! We're leaving on a Tuesday so I took the Monday before off from work. It's a Monday..no one works on Monday anymore anyway! :rotfl2:

Yes we leave soon, but when you go I will be home and nothing to obsess about anymore:mad:. I think I will be disowned if I start on another trip that is 2 years away! :lmao:

Things always go wacky before a trip. Kids sick, car broke down and now my bra broke, it was my fav. SOOO quick detour to JCPENNY and hopefully back on track:)
I am packed, I have a few things to throw in last minute. A very busy day today.

Most likely my last post before the trip! SEE YA!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I will update when I get back. Tomorrow is SO busy that I doubt I will get a chance to write. Thanks for everyone for the tips and life updates that got me to this trip:) My DISney family;)

Things always go wacky before a trip. Kids sick, car broke down and now my bra broke, it was my fav. SOOO quick detour to JCPENNY and hopefully back on track:)

Ironically, my ONLY white one broke last week! So now that is on the list for me too!

Hope you're having a fantastic time! Can't wait to hear about it!

We are back and had a wonderful time! I just need to start my trip report and find a way to post a link!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter