The Young Avengers: The X Factor (YARP Part 5)

Fairywings said:
OOC: So Captain America keeps more and more becoming a favorite. I think my love of Mike must have leaked out somehow into my normal life. One of my backpacks is in the shape of his shield and I just got a Captain America costume hoodie, complete with hood in the shape of his helmet mask. It's pretty comfy.

OOC : I have that hoodie! Wore it on Tuesday actually, got it two Chirstmases ago. Lol yeah Captain America was kinda cool when I first saw Avengers but now he's one of my top (if not top) favorites . Winter Soilder made him even better.

OOC : I have that hoodie! Wore it on Tuesday actually, got it two Chirstmases ago. Lol yeah Captain America was kinda cool when I first saw Avengers but now he's one of my top (if not top) favorites . Winter Soilder made him even better.

OOC: Oh wow lol. Yeah.

OOC: The way I see it, we can do one of two ways.

1. We do Thanksgiving, then spend some time at scool, celebrate Hope's birthday, maybe one or two more days of school then skip to Christmas.

2. We skip Thanksgiving, start on their first day back at school, do some school days then skip to Christmas

OOC: The way I see it, we can do one of two ways. 1. We do Thanksgiving, then spend some time at scool, celebrate Hope's birthday, maybe one or two more days of school then skip to Christmas. 2. We skip Thanksgiving, start on their first day back at school, do some school days then skip to Christmas

OOC: I like the first, for Hope's birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter