The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Eli: "I might be voicing an unpopular opinion here, but I don't think we're going to get anything done tonight. Maybe we should sleep and start looking tomorrow."
Jay: "I'm not sleeping untilwe find Hope!!!"

Evelyn: "Jay, magic is hard to deal with and we need rest. It's been a long day."

Jay:"NO I CAN"T MUST FIND HOPE!" He went to open the door and accidentally slammed his head, passing out.

Evelyn: "Jay!" She took his pulse. 'Good, just passed out."

Jay: "I'm not sleeping untilwe find Hope!!!"

Evelyn: "Jay, magic is hard to deal with and we need rest. It's been a long day."

Jay:"NO I CAN"T MUST FIND HOPE!" He went to open the door and accidentally slammed his head, passing out.

Evelyn: "Jay!" She took his pulse. 'Good, just passed out."
Mike: He picked up Jay, not carrying him bridal style to preserve his pride. “I'll put him in bed."

Eli: "Dear Dionysus, please be kind and let us not suffer from hang overs tomorrow."

Conrad: "Second that. Come on Raven, let's go to bed."

Mike: He picked up Jay, not carrying him bridal style to preserve his pride. “I'll put him in bed."

Eli: "Dear Dionysus, please be kind and let us not suffer from hang overs tomorrow."

Conrad: "Second that. Come on Raven, let's go to bed."
Evelyn: She cleaned up and got in her jammies. Evelyn went upstairs and slipped into Mike bed, waiting for him to get back.

Jay: He was knocked out cold in a deep sleep.

Conrad and Raven: He brought Raven back to his riom and coaxed her to sleep. It was weird that she was shortwr than him now. Conrad wads a tall guy, so most people on the team was shorter than him (only the Asgardians and Mike were raller than him) but Raven had always been the sane height as him. Now that she was a good deal shorter than him, perhaps as tall as Eli or Jay or Evelyn, he had some mysterious protective older bro siblings.

Eli: He tried to go to sleep, but he had never been very good at it.

Mike: He brought Jay to his room, took his shoes off, and tucked him into bed. He tried not to wince at the sight of some of Hope's jewelry on the nightstand. He went back to his room. "Hey princess," he said tiredly, dropping onto his bed.

Conrad and Raven: He brought Raven back to his riom and coaxed her to sleep. It was weird that she was shortwr than him now. Conrad wads a tall guy, so most people on the team was shorter than him (only the Asgardians and Mike were raller than him) but Raven had always been the sane height as him. Now that she was a good deal shorter than him, perhaps as tall as Eli or Jay or Evelyn, he had some mysterious protective older bro siblings.

Eli: He tried to go to sleep, but he had never been very good at it.

Mike: He brought Jay to his room, took his shoes off, and tucked him into bed. He tried not to wince at the sight of some of Hope's jewelry on the nightstand. He went back to his room. "Hey princess," he said tiredly, dropping onto his bed.
Evelyn: "Hey you." She rolled next to him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for taking care of Jay." She yawned.

Jay: We woke up early that morning, feeling lonely and regretful. Jay headed to his favorite spot, a little perch without any railings or anything. His feet swung stories above the city.

Evelyn: She woke up, hearing shuffling outside. The parents must of surely found out about last night from Happy by now.

Mike: He woke when he felt Evelyn stirring.

Eli: He was keeping an eye on Jay, but also kept his distance.

Conrad and Raven: They were both sitting moodily in the group den.

Mike: He woke when he felt Evelyn stirring.

Eli: He was keeping an eye on Jay, but also kept his distance.

Conrad and Raven: They were both sitting moodily in the group den.
Jay: "You need something Stark?"

Evelyn: She hoped it was early morning so she coud go back to sleep and ignore reality, but it wasn't sadly.

Eli: "Want breakfast?" He said, not admitting to his spying.
Jay: "I won't ever deny food. How long have you been watching? Like 14 minutes?"

Evelyn: She grabbed Mike's hand and lay still. "I give thanks everyday your home safe. I really do."

Jay: "I won't ever deny food. How long have you been watching? Like 14 minutes?"

Evelyn: She grabbed Mike's hand and lay still. "I give thanks everyday your home safe. I really do."
Eli: "Not long."

Mike: "Where else would I be?"

Jay:"Alrighty. Did I miss anything?"

Evelyn:"With all the missions and fights 2e go through, I'm glad you're in one piece and safe."
Eli: "Nope. Your sister and Mike haven't even gotten up yet. I think the twins are trying to give us some room. Raven and Conrad are over there, but they haven't been paying attention to you at all. The parents are about fifteen minutes out."

Mike: "Oh. Well then, me too."

Eli: "Nope. Your sister and Mike haven't even gotten up yet. I think the twins are trying to give us some room. Raven and Conrad are over there, but they haven't been paying attention to you at all. The parents are about fifteen minutes out."

Mike: "Oh. Well then, me too."
Jay: "Thanks. is Raven holding up okay?"

Evelyn: She nodded and stretched, snuggling up to Mike."So what was the outfit of the night? My prom dress or the mission suit?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter