The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Luke: "Not invited? Oh dear. How dreadful. You really have forgotten all about me." He didn't reply to Jay, but looked at Raven again. “You're still hanging out with these people? With all the power and talent you possess, you could be running the world right now. And here you are, surrounding yourself with people far below your caliber."

Raven: She lifted one eyebrow, but remained cool as a cucumber. “Your concerns for me Luke are, as always, completely off base. I know exactly what I'm doing."

Eli: "Wait, Reindeer Games, you're still here? This is the part where you leave."
Evelyn: The guests were getting tense and panicking a bit. "Everyone, follow me and sercuity out the building calmly." She evacuated the guests, hoping Jay would keep his mouth soon. Especially after drinking.

Jay: "We're not stupid! Your the one who's dad lost the battle! I'm not just an athlete, but also formulated a way to become an American icon and get sponsorships from it. Hah! Plus I somehow convince the best girl in the world to date me. Hahaha Luke you are belittling us to make you feel better,

Evelyn: The guests were getting tense and panicking a bit. "Everyone, follow me and sercuity out the building calmly." She evacuated the guests, hoping Jay would keep his mouth soon. Especially after drinking.

Jay: "We're not stupid! Your the one who's dad lost the battle! I'm not just an athlete, but also formulated a way to become an American icon and get sponsorships from it. Hah! Plus I somehow convince the best girl in the world to date me. Hahaha Luke you are belittling us to make you feel better,
Luke: He didn't even look as he magically gagged Jay. "I wonder, is he a lightweight or does he just fail to watch his tongue? I'm not sure which would be worse. It's a wonder the tiny genius does stay with him, when she could probably get the pick of you lot, so protective you all are."

Eli: "Uh huh, yeah, real fascinating, but why are you here? Cause if you're looking for a fight, well, you're about to get yourself one!"

Luke: "Oh temper temper. So rash Midgardians like you are. It’s not like I hurt the archer. I just wanted to remind you..."

Luke: He didn't even look as he magically gagged Jay. "I wonder, is he a lightweight or does he just fail to watch his tongue? I'm not sure which would be worse. It's a wonder the tiny genius does stay with him, when she could probably get the pick of you lot, so protective you all are."

Eli: "Uh huh, yeah, real fascinating, but why are you here? Cause if you're looking for a fight, well, you're about to get yourself one!"

Luke: "Oh temper temper. So rash Midgardians like you are. It’s not like I hurt the archer. I just wanted to remind you..."
Evelyn: She came back up, everyone was out safe and she changed into her suit.
"Remind us of what?"

Evelyn: She came back up, everyone was out safe and she changed into her suit.
"Remind us of what?"
Luke: He shrugged. “Thay you'll never be safe. That this tower is ugly and needs better security. That you aren't as mighty as you think you are. That you aren't gods. That no matter how you run, you'll always be Midgard's soldiers, but never strong enough to truly defend against those outside this planet. That you will never be free from your sins. Take your pick."

Raven: "I think you've done a lot of sinning yourself, Luke. You're not exactly one to talk."

Luke: "Ah, but I never claimed to be heroic protectors like you did, my dear Raven."

Raven: "I'm not your dear anything. Your choices, your path, had made that impossible."

Luke: "Now I thought that anything was possible."

Raven: She flinched at her own words/mindset being flung back at her.

Mike: "I'm going to have to ask you to stop harassing the lady and leave."

Luke: He shrugged. “Thay you'll never be safe. That this tower is ugly and needs better security. That you aren't as mighty as you think you are. That you aren't gods. That no matter how you run, you'll always be Midgard's soldiers, but never strong enough to truly defend against those outside this planet. That you will never be free from your sins. Take your pick."

Raven: "I think you've done a lot of sinning yourself, Luke. You're not exactly one to talk."

Luke: "Ah, but I never claimed to be heroic protectors like you did, my dear Raven."

Raven: "I'm not your dear anything. Your choices, your path, had made that impossible."

Luke: "Now I thought that anything was possible."

Raven: She flinched at her own words/mindset being flung back at her.

Mike: "I'm going to have to ask you to stop harassing the lady and leave."
Evelyn: "Yeah that's no way to impress a lady. Please go now."

OOC: Did you want a fight? 'Cause I have no idea what I'm actually doing. This may or may not be noticeable.

OOC: Did you want a fight? 'Cause I have no idea what I'm actually doing. This may or may not be noticeable.
OOC: Lol a bit, but I don't know either. Sure, let's do a fight. Or we could really keep it Maleficent style and have Luke put a curse on Raven or someone.

OOC: Lol a bit, but I don't know either. Sure, let's do a fight. Or we could really keep it Maleficent style and have Luke put a curse on Raven or someone.
OOC: I feel like doing it Maleficent style might be better because it can be an ongoing plot. Give me a bit to think of a good curse and I'll continue

OOC: Sounds good
OOC: I need help
So I thought I could make it almost a game - maybe take away her abilities gained from supersoldier, but they would be restored and her eye fixed if she wins, but if she loses something bad happens like she dies or goes comatose to be wolen by true love's kiss or whatever. I thought the summer would be enough time.

My problem is I don't know how to curse her. I mean she's been tortured and she’s been under the influence of the scepter which doesn't even exist anymore. So what would be effective? What’s the challenge?

OOC: I need help
So I thought I could make it almost a game - maybe take away her abilities gained from supersoldier, but they would be restored and her eye fixed if she wins, but if she loses something bad happens like she dies or goes comatose to be wolen by true love's kiss or whatever. I thought the summer would be enough time.

My problem is I don't know how to curse her. I mean she's been tortured and she’s been under the influence of the scepter which doesn't even exist anymore. So what would be effective? What’s the challenge?
OOC: Well when I think of things Raven loves the most the first thing that pops to mind is her sister Hope. Maybe Hope's life is on the line or Hope's memories are erased and Raven's relationship with her can never be the same again.

OOC: Well when I think of things Raven loves the most the first thing that pops to mind is her sister Hope. Maybe Hope's life is on the line or Hope's memories are erased and Raven's relationship with her can never be the same again.
OOC: Okay I can work with that.

Luke: "So eager to send me away when I have a gift for you? Well, I'll just have to make it quick." He grabbed Hope by the arm. “Let’s play a game, love. Maybe I can't make you mine. But we can still have our fun. We've always had magnificent meetings. Find us, convince me to let Hope go, and I'll give you Hope and repair your eye, restoring perfection to that beautiful face of yours. Fail, and you'll find out the consequences. You've got - oh, how about a week until the Olympics start? Oh, and one more thing. Let’s make it fair - no supersoldier for you until the game ends." He cast a spell on her. "Goodbye, children." He left with Hope, releasing Jay from the magical gag.

OOC: Okay I can work with that.

Luke: "So eager to send me away when I have a gift for you? Well, I'll just have to make it quick." He grabbed Hope by the arm. “Let’s play a game, love. Maybe I can't make you mine. But we can still have our fun. We've always had magnificent meetings. Find us, convince me to let Hope go, and I'll give you Hope and repair your eye, restoring perfection to that beautiful face of yours. Fail, and you'll find out the consequences. You've got - oh, how about a week until the Olympics start? Oh, and one more thing. Let’s make it fair - no supersoldier for you until the game ends." He cast a spell on her. "Goodbye, children." He left with Hope, releasing Jay from the magical gag.
Jay: He gasped for air and started to panick. There was no way for him to stop him. What a piece of trash he was. Jay let her get away again.

Evelyn: She stood there, unsure what to do.

Jay: "We have to find Hope. I'm such a bad boyfriend. How could Luke be so CRUEL!"

Evelyn: She patted Jay's back. "It's not your fault. We'll find Hope. And Raven, we'll get your sister and eye back."

Jay: He gasped for air and started to panick. There was no way for him to stop him. What a piece of trash he was. Jay let her get away again.

Evelyn: She stood there, unsure what to do.

Jay: "We have to find Hope. I'm such a bad boyfriend. How could Luke be so CRUEL!"

Evelyn: She patted Jay's back. "It's not your fault. We'll find Hope. And Raven, we'll get your sister and eye back."
Mike: As he was terrible at helpng people through loss, he just roughly pulled Jay in for a hug.

Eli: He shoved a hand through his hair, looking in shock. That was his baby sister. His baby sister just - gone. Again. "I'm - I'm gonna - I'm gonna send everybody home."

Raven: She was on the ground. Having lost her supersoldier, she had shrunk a bit, lost a lot of her muscle toning. She was holding back tears. She didn't feel strong at all.

Conrad: He sat down beside Raven, conforting her.

Mike: As he was terrible at helpng people through loss, he just roughly pulled Jay in for a hug.

Eli: He shoved a hand through his hair, looking in shock. That was his baby sister. His baby sister just - gone. Again. "I'm - I'm gonna - I'm gonna send everybody home."

Raven: She was on the ground. Having lost her supersoldier, she had shrunk a bit, lost a lot of her muscle toning. She was holding back tears. She didn't feel strong at all.

Conrad: He sat down beside Raven, conforting her.
Evelyn: "Good idea Eli." She continued to comfort Jay. It had almost been a great, normal day. A celebration of thier work in high school. But then Luke showed up. Evelyn didn't understand the evil. And Luke had nothing to gain from this either. Seeing Raven in her current state was shocking. She never imagined her like that.

Evelyn: "Good idea Eli." She continued to comfort Jay. It had almost been a great, normal day. A celebration of thier work in high school. But then Luke showed up. Evelyn didn't understand the evil. And Luke had nothing to gain from this either. Seeing Raven in her current state was shocking. She never imagined her like that.
Eli: He found the people and quietly sent them home.

Conrad: He softly pulled Raven to hwr feet, and had them join the group hug with Mike, Jay and Evelyn.

Eli: He found the people and quietly sent them home.

Conrad: He softly pulled Raven to hwr feet, and had them join the group hug with Mike, Jay and Evelyn.
Jay: It was a time of silence, and comforting each other. He tried to be strong. ]

Evelyn: A little time had past. "So how do we start? Is Asguard too easy of a hiding place?"

Jay: "I doubt the parents will let us skip our last week of school."

Evelyn:"True, but we still have tomorrow as it's Sunday. Then maybe the parents will take over?"

jay: "Probably. I want to do this not them."

Jay: It was a time of silence, and comforting each other. He tried to be strong. ]

Evelyn: A little time had past. "So how do we start? Is Asguard too easy of a hiding place?"

Jay: "I doubt the parents will let us skip our last week of school."

Evelyn:"True, but we still have tomorrow as it's Sunday. Then maybe the parents will take over?"

jay: "Probably. I want to do this not them."
Raven: "I've got a feeling they aren't in Asgard."

Mike: "What makes you think that?"

Raven: "I think he means it to be about me, about, well....'us'. I've never been to Asgard."

Eli: "But that stuff he was saying about how we're bot as awesome as we think we are. Wouldn’t he want to drag us to a place where that's emphasized?"

Nicolai: "If we could cut in here. You've told us about Luke, and when you did, you described him as evil. I'm sure many of the things he's done can be justified as evil. But-"

Ivana: "Seeing him, listening to him talk, I don't hear evil. At no point did he really actually threaten anyone, except during his 'game'. That, too, he called it a game. Even when he did threaten Raven with what happens if she loses, it was very vague. I'm not telepathic like my sister, I'm only empathetic, I can only read emotions, but he was all over the place, no rhyme or reason. And, like you said Evelyn, he has nothing to gain. Taking Hope probably isn't going to earn respect, forgiveness or friendship with you, and he won't earn Raven's love."

Nicolai: "What my sister is taking a very long time to get at, is that we think you can't really look at this logically because he isn't beinf logical. Maybe it isn't certified, but he's gotta be insane. Maube he doesn't even know what he's doing."

Raven: "I've got a feeling they aren't in Asgard."

Mike: "What makes you think that?"

Raven: "I think he means it to be about me, about, well....'us'. I've never been to Asgard."

Eli: "But that stuff he was saying about how we're bot as awesome as we think we are. Wouldn’t he want to drag us to a place where that's emphasized?"

Nicolai: "If we could cut in here. You've told us about Luke, and when you did, you described him as evil. I'm sure many of the things he's done can be justified as evil. But-"

Ivana: "Seeing him, listening to him talk, I don't hear evil. At no point did he really actually threaten anyone, except during his 'game'. That, too, he called it a game. Even when he did threaten Raven with what happens if she loses, it was very vague. I'm not telepathic like my sister, I'm only empathetic, I can only read emotions, but he was all over the place, no rhyme or reason. And, like you said Evelyn, he has nothing to gain. Taking Hope probably isn't going to earn respect, forgiveness or friendship with you, and he won't earn Raven's love."

Nicolai: "What my sister is taking a very long time to get at, is that we think you can't really look at this logically because he isn't beinf logical. Maybe it isn't certified, but he's gotta be insane. Maube he doesn't even know what he's doing."
Evelyn: "You got a point."

Jay: "How is kidnapping a girl and taking away someone's power not evil!?!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter