The Wright's 1st Time Staying Deluxe,A September 2010 Pre-Trip Report!Update 9/26

Yay for 6 days!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::yay::yay::yay:

Avery likes first grade. She switched from public school to a Montessori one a few weeks ago. It is more work but it is more of a challenge for her.

I also have a Pre K DD!!! She turned 4 Sep 1 so she will be a young kindergartener.

Can't wait to see pics!!

:woohoo: for 6 days!!

I keep meaning to ask you, is your family going to try and be the WL "flag family" one day while you're there?

Yay for 6 days!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::yay::yay::yay:

Avery likes first grade. She switched from public school to a Montessori one a few weeks ago. It is more work but it is more of a challenge for her.

I also have a Pre K DD!!! She turned 4 Sep 1 so she will be a young kindergartener.

Can't wait to see pics!!

Thanks Mary :)

How cool that our kiddies are in the same grade ! Glad to hear that your girls really enjoy school , my kiddies are also really liking it :)

DD is just the opposite of Cayley , She will 5 in October so she will be one of the oldest Kindergartners lol

:woohoo: for 6 days!!

I keep meaning to ask you, is your family going to try and be the WL "flag family" one day while you're there?

Thanks Dawn :)

No, we hadn't planned on asking to be a flag family . I really don't know if DH will go for it so I think that's why I never asked lol Thanks for reminding me though !

:dance3::woohoo::woohoo: FOR 5 DAYS.

Thanks MicandMinForever !! We are down to 4 today and can't wait !!

Labor Day Weekend was spent w/ My DM and her DBF coming to visit . We went to tour the Battleship North Carolina and the kiddies absolutely loved it they've all been building battleships out of Lego's since ! lol We also spent a day at Topsail Beach which we frequent quite often since it's a short drive from our house or should I say when I can convince DH to go , he doesn't really care for the beach .

Battleship North Carolina , it's huge you would never believe all the things they had on board for the Sailors & Marines including a bakery,barber shop, ice cream shop, etc. It took us 2 hours to tour it
010-2.jpg

DD4 and DS6 in the ships bakery
011-2.jpg

DS3, DS6 and DD4 in one of the ships many mess halls
014-3.jpg

DS3 on one of the ships many decks
023-1.jpg

DD4 hanging around on one of the ships decks lol
024-1.jpg

Looking out from one of the port holes on the ship
026-2.jpg

DS6 turning some type of crank aboard the ship
028.jpg

Topsail Beach :

DM & her DBF on the Beach
122-1.jpg

DM and her grand babies down by the water
109-2.jpg

DS6 digging to the ends of the earth lol
111-1.jpg

DS3 looking adorable playing in the sand
117.jpg

DD4 my sun beauty having a blast
123.jpg

A rare picture of DD4 & DS6
127.jpg

We had a really great weekend and were very sad to see My DM and her DBF , can't wait till they can come back again !!

Over Labor Day weekend I made the cutest Mickey Cupcakes from a recipe off of Disneyfamily.com and we've been snacking on them ever since ! Here is a picture of the finished product , soo easy to make !!
034-1.jpg

Here are some pic's of everybody in the families pin lanyards which we will be taking along on our trip . We all have lots of pins especially the kids , they each have two lanyards the piece . I would love to get them into pin trading this trip but most of the pins they already have I don't want them to give away so we may look into buying some cheap pins at the outlet on the way down in St. Augustine and then I won't have such a hard time letting them trade ! lol

DD4
035-1.jpg

DH
037-1.jpg

Mine
039-2.jpg

DS6
041.jpg

DS3
042-5.jpg

Last but not least the kids Mickey ears

DS6,DS3 and DD4
044.jpg

DH also made the kids 2 shirts a piece yesterday with iron ons that he made on the computer , I will try to get pictures and post them before we leave but no promises you may just have to see them in the report when we get back :)

This past Friday was DD4 first day of Pre-K so I thought I would share some pictures with you from that day . For the record she absolutely loves school , in fact when I dropped her brother off at school in the morning she cried the whole way to school that she wanted to go now even though she is in afternoon pre-k ! lol

Showing off her first day of school outfit
001-5.jpg

Posing , my little model
002-5.jpg

Walking into school , with her bling backpack
007-2.jpg

Standing in front of the building her classroom is in
011-3.jpg

The other first of the week was DS6 first soccer game ever and the great part was his team won !

DS6 on the field
001-6.jpg

I'm coming coach !!
002-6.jpg

Getting into the game
003-2.jpg

We won !!!
008-3.jpg

Hoping to post some more pictures of our trip preparations this week before we leave but if I don't get to it you will have to forgive me ,we are soo busy !!

Loving the pictures! I have to say that picture of DS6 digging on the beach is stunning. It should be framed!
And I love your DD's 1st day of school outfit. She looks so cute and excited to go.

That battleship looks really cool. Was it just there for the weekend?

And t hos e cupcakes look really yoummy!

Wow have you been busy!!

The cupcakes are so cute! I love that idea!

The picture of the oldest 2 in the waves is so adorable! What a great moment you captured! (all the silly bandz on her in all the pics is so cute too)

The lanyards look great. Caitlin loves pin trading and orders a bunch off ebay for each trip.(usually $1 or less each) She ends up getting a few she likes and then trades the rest. That doesn't help you this trip but just an idea for a future trip.

Lots of fun stuff going on for you guys! This is a wonderful time of your life with those sweet kids. Take lots of pictures and enjoy every moment you share together as they grow into the awesome adults I know they will be. :)

Loving the pictures! I have to say that picture of DS6 digging on the beach is stunning. It should be framed!
And I love your DD's 1st day of school outfit. She looks so cute and excited to go.

That battleship looks really cool. Was it just there for the weekend?

And t hos e cupcakes look really yoummy!

Thanks Jen :)

The Battleship is docked in downtown Wilmington permanently and has been there for awhile .

The cupcakes were very yummy , you should make some w/ Claire they were soo easy to make !

Wow have you been busy!!

The cupcakes are so cute! I love that idea!

The picture of the oldest 2 in the waves is so adorable! What a great moment you captured! (all the silly bandz on her in all the pics is so cute too)

The lanyards look great. Caitlin loves pin trading and orders a bunch off ebay for each trip.(usually $1 or less each) She ends up getting a few she likes and then trades the rest. That doesn't help you this trip but just an idea for a future trip.

Yes, super busy !!!

Thanks Dawn :)

She does really love her silly bandz all my kids really like them !

Thanks for the pin tip , Caitlin also game me some great tips on how to trade , looking forward to trying them out .

You & Caitlin should trying making the cupcakes they were soo easy & yummy !

Lots of fun stuff going on for you guys! This is a wonderful time of your life with those sweet kids. Take lots of pictures and enjoy every moment you share together as they grow into the awesome adults I know they will be. :)

Thanks so much MeMom you are soo super sweet , I can only hope our trips will cause paths one day I would love to meet u and your gang in person :hug:

Your ticker says 3 days

:banana::banana::banana:

Love all the pics. My girls are excited to meet you all. We also love pin trading. Each of us collects something different. We have ordered some onlione in the past but then kept most of them :)

That is so great that your Hubby made shirts.

Your ticker says 3 days

:banana::banana::banana:

Love all the pics. My girls are excited to meet you all. We also love pin trading. Each of us collects something different. We have ordered some onlione in the past but then kept most of them :)

That is so great that your Hubby made shirts.

Thanks Mary , we can't wait to meet you all either !!

:woohoo::woohoo:Woo Hoo For 2 Days !!!:woohoo::woohoo:

..... and I have nothing packed lol I have to say it doesnt even feel real that we are going now that it is this close to the trip & we've waited 1 year and 4 months since our last trip ! I know crazy right !!!

2 days and you have started packing :eek: I am so ocd about planning I'd be having a panic attack :laughing:

You are all going to have such an amazing time! I can't wait to hear all about the WL! Take tons of pictures!! :goodvibes

2 days and you have started packing :eek: I am so ocd about planning I'd be having a panic attack :laughing:

You are all going to have such an amazing time! I can't wait to hear all about the WL! Take tons of pictures!! :goodvibes

I know I usually pack at the least the kids things a head of time but i just haven't been able to get started but once I do it will take me know time at all to get it all done ! lol

Thanks Dawn ! I hope so the weather looks great , just a chance of isolated thunderstorms on the 19th and the crowd calendar says a 1 for our entire trip, can't get much better than that !

All 1's?! You'll have the place to yourselves! :laughing: The only thing better than being at Disney is to be there with low crowds! :thumbsup2

Travel safe and have a wonderful time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter