The Wright's 1st Time Staying Deluxe,A September 2010 Pre-Trip Report!Update 9/26

Thanks to Mike Capell or Capell Dad for all his help on this and letting use there schedule from last year as a guide line :goodvibes

Wright's 2010 MNSSHP Schedule

-Arrive @ 4pm start in Adventureland and ride the rides

- 5:30ish CS dinner @ Columbia Harbor House

- 6:30pm be in line for a picture with Cinderella's Carriage

- After Carriage picture straight to Toontown for pictures with Minnie & Mickey in there Halloween costumes

-Next over to HM for 2 photopass pictures with the Ghost's of HM

- After Ghost pictures find a spot on the corner of Liberty Square for the parade

- Next find a spot for the Villains Show & Fireworks somewhere in the Hub ( We may just catch this as we are walking around or skip this altogether depending on what the kids want )

- Finally do as many meet and greets with characters that are in costume and ones that you don't see during normal park hours

- We will try to make it until 12am , who knows if we will

DS6 & his DBFF walking into school on there first day of 1st grade
005-4.jpg

DS6 in the car on his way to school
004-3.jpg

Posing for Mom before we left the house for school
003-1.jpg

Showing off his pirate backpack
002-4.jpg

Glad to hear the behaviorist was able to help you!

The plans look great! Mike is a pro at planning so I'm positive his plans will work out great for you :thumbsup2

The first day pics are so cute. I love his backpack!

First Cute Halloween Costumes !!!

Second loved the first day of school pix !!

Thirdly on the Doggie issues ... We have a Pit Bull and about 2 years ago Judy HAD to have a little dog so we got a cute little Miniature Schitzu!! I was petrified the Pit would hurt it !!Couldn't have been more wrong he LOVES his little buddy !! Is absolutely wonderful with him and tolerates all the playing the little one does with all parts of him amazingly!! The little one gets to eat first and they will only eat out of the same bowl!!

So we are soooo proud of our Big Boy!!!!

I hope you get all the cool Halloween costumed characters you want! Those lines get long. I'd really love to have one with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but we're not doing MNSSHP this year. We have a short trip and a tight budget, and since we have done it more than once, we're sacrificing this time. I do love that parade, though! One of the best ever!

I'll have to check back tonight to see the school pictures, since I am at school myself.

It's good to hear that your grandmother got to get out of the hospital! :cool1:

Glad to hear the behaviorist was able to help you!

The plans look great! Mike is a pro at planning so I'm positive his plans will work out great for you :thumbsup2

The first day pics are so cute. I love his backpack!
Thanks Dawn :)Me too !

Yes, Mike def gives great details & plans !

Thanks , he had a great first day :)

First Cute Halloween Costumes !!!

Second loved the first day of school pix !!

Thirdly on the Doggie issues ... We have a Pit Bull and about 2 years ago Judy HAD to have a little dog so we got a cute little Miniature Schitzu!! I was petrified the Pit would hurt it !!Couldn't have been more wrong he LOVES his little buddy !! Is absolutely wonderful with him and tolerates all the playing the little one does with all parts of him amazingly!! The little one gets to eat first and they will only eat out of the same bowl!!

So we are soooo proud of our Big Boy!!!!

Thanks so much , your so sweet :hug:

I can only hope our dogs turn around and have a relationship like yours ! It's been 4 months now and still no real change :(

I hope you get all the cool Halloween costumed characters you want! Those lines get long. I'd really love to have one with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but we're not doing MNSSHP this year. We have a short trip and a tight budget, and since we have done it more than once, we're sacrificing this time. I do love that parade, though! One of the best ever!

I'll have to check back tonight to see the school pictures, since I am at school myself.

It's good to hear that your grandmother got to get out of the hospital! :cool1:

Me too Memom !! I can totally understand u all skipping the party this time and saving money since you have been before and you go several times a year :thumbsup2

Can't wait for you to see the school pictures , he looked so cute !

Yes, I'm very happy she was able to come home :) She's 84 and doesn't get around to well so she's gonna have to have a lot of attention until she gets back around to moving at her normal pace .

The plan looks great (and vaguely familiar! ;) )

If you think the kids will stay late, you can skip the 1st parade and fireworks and do more characters.
Lines tend to thin out a bit during the parade & fireworks.
However, ours were pooped by 9:30/10 so you might just want to go to the 1st showing of everything to make sure they catch it.

I think I mentioned these before but if not...
As for costumes and special chars, Snow White (and all 7 dwarves) is the next longest line compared to Mickey and Minnie.
Pooh and Friends in costume usually hang out outside their ride.
And Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, and Goofy are usually dancing at the parties so give those a shot.

The plan looks great (and vaguely familiar! ;) )

If you think the kids will stay late, you can skip the 1st parade and fireworks and do more characters.
Lines tend to thin out a bit during the parade & fireworks.
However, ours were pooped by 9:30/10 so you might just want to go to the 1st showing of everything to make sure they catch it.

I think I mentioned these before but if not...
As for costumes and special chars, Snow White (and all 7 dwarves) is the next longest line compared to Mickey and Minnie.
Pooh and Friends in costume usually hang out outside their ride.
And Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, and Goofy are usually dancing at the parties so give those a shot.

lol

Once again Mike thanks for all these great tips :thumbsup2 I think we will do the first parade just in case they don't make it and if they do we will get candy & do meet and greets till close !

I think we are gonna skip Snow White & the dwarves just seems like to big of a feet for our first party . Gonna def do Mickey & Minnie , try for Pooh & Piglet , Alice and Characters on her trail and some of the other characters that have there own meet and greets . Not sure about the dance parties may slip by one of those would rather have individual pictures of my kids w/ the characters then with a slew of others . lol

I'm so glad your grandma is doing well.
I hope the issue with your dogs get resolved. We once got a puppy (all of ours are outside farm dogs) and teh bigger dog we had at the time was petrified of the puppy. Who would've thunk it! :confused3
Your plan sounds great for the Halloween party. I would love to go to that some day. I think just taking in what you can is a very good plan. And at least you have an idea of how you want to go about it.

Your son is so handsome! That one picture makes his eyes just light up and they are so gorgeous! How does he like school? It's so hard to see our babies grow up! Wait till he's a couple of inches taller than you! :rotfl2:

lol

I think we are gonna skip Snow White & the dwarves just seems like to big of a feet for our first party . Gonna def do Mickey & Minnie , try for Pooh & Piglet , Alice and Characters on her trail and some of the other characters that have there own meet and greets . Not sure about the dance parties may slip by one of those would rather have individual pictures of my kids w/ the characters then with a slew of others . lol

Sounds like a great plan!
And I'm sure you guys will have a blast!

I was behind. All caught up now!
Cute costumes!!
Thnaks for the info on the MNSSHP-I will have to remember it!
I also have a first grader!!

I'm so glad your grandma is doing well.
I hope the issue with your dogs get resolved. We once got a puppy (all of ours are outside farm dogs) and teh bigger dog we had at the time was petrified of the puppy. Who would've thunk it! :confused3
Your plan sounds great for the Halloween party. I would love to go to that some day. I think just taking in what you can is a very good plan. And at least you have an idea of how you want to go about it.

Your son is so handsome! That one picture makes his eyes just light up and they are so gorgeous! How does he like school? It's so hard to see our babies grow up! Wait till he's a couple of inches taller than you! :rotfl2:
Thanks Jen me too !!

I think we have resolved some of the issues with the dogs but I'm hoping to get at least the puppy trained once we get the money and I think that will help the problem a lot . I know isn't that funny how animals can be huge and are scared of something so little lol

Thanks , I can't wait to go and actually put my plan in place ! I so hope you can go to MNSSHP one day , I know it's a busy time for u all but maybe u and Claire could do a mother daughter trip . Here's some pixiedust: for a Halloween trip in the future !

Awe thanks !! All three of my babies have the beautiful baby blues like there daddy ! He seems to like school but doesn't seem to be as excited about it as he was for Pre-K and Kindergarten but I guess that comes with getting older . lol Oh no I don't want him to get taller than me , can't I just keep him a baby forever ! lol

Sounds like a great plan!
And I'm sure you guys will have a blast!
Thanks Mike and Thanks again for all your help making the plan !!

I was behind. All caught up now!
Cute costumes!!
Thnaks for the info on the MNSSHP-I will have to remember it!
I also have a first grader!!

Awe thanks Mary :hug:

Your welcome , hope it helps you out on your party day !

That's Awesome ! I didn't realize that your oldest was in first grade , how dose Avery like it ?

:dance3::banana:Yippee For Only Having 2 Weeks Until Were Back At The Happiest Place On Earth !!!!!!:dance3::banana:

I won't be on much over the Holiday weekend because we have company and getting ready for Hurricane Earl ! We should only be receiving a tropical storm effect from the storm but it's still something I have to get ready for !

Next week I hope to post pictures of the kids pin lanyards and some of the other things we plan on taking and also a list . Also pictures of DD first day of Pre-K which is at the end of next week :)

Hurricane Earl skipped over us here in Coastal North Carolina which I'm very thankful for ! Even though we would have been prepared had he decided to show himself !

We had a great Labor Day Weekend visiting w/ My Mom & Her Boyfriend . We toured the Battleship North Carolina for the first time & spent some time at Topsail Beach :) Hopefully gonna post some pictures from both sometime this week .

We are down to 10 days today , so I'm gonna have our travel agent check us in online ! YaY !!

Gonna also get pictures of our travel items posted this week :)

I'm so glad the hurricane skipped over you! We were thinking about you!

:banana: for 9 days!

I can't beleive it's less than a week!

Skip is considering going to a tractor pull in Raliegh in mid Oct. Are you close to there? (I don't really know much how that state is laid out) I would be excited to go, as it is a state I have never been to, but then I think, maybe if I use the..."I'll stay home to save money and then we can go to Disney" tactic, maybe he will agree. :confused3

I can't beleive it's less than a week!

Skip is considering going to a tractor pull in Raliegh in mid Oct. Are you close to there? (I don't really know much how that state is laid out) I would be excited to go, as it is a state I have never been to, but then I think, maybe if I use the..."I'll stay home to save money and then we can go to Disney" tactic, maybe he will agree. :confused3

Me either !!

We are about 2 1/2 hours from Raleigh , right along the coast of North Carolina . There is a lot to do in Raleigh but I can understand pulling the Disney tactic too ! Let me know if you come this way :)

I've been very bad this week about posting but I've just been soo busy . Running to and from the school 3 times a day to take DS6 and then DD4 to half the day for pre-k and then DS6 also has soccer !!

Hopping to get our Labor Day pictures, DD first day of pre-K pictures and pictures of stuff were taking posted before the weekend is over ! Hope Everyone is still out there :hug:

:woohoo::woohoo:Woo Hoo For 6 Days !!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter