The Wright's 1st Time Staying Deluxe,A September 2010 Pre-Trip Report!Update 9/26

WrightFamily06

DIS Veteran
The Wright's are back for another Walt Disney World adventure & our very 1st time staying deluxe !

Where : Wilderness Lodge , Standard View Room, using the Disney Dinning Plan
When : September 16th - 22nd

The Crew Cast is Me Angie , stay at home mommy to 3 beautiful kids and lover of all things Disney !
l_03abf5d9db3f286e4b23980fdae9a5d8.jpg

DH Danny who works very hard every year so I can get my Disney fix !
001.jpg

DS 6 who loves Lego's and any video game he can get his hands on .
223.jpg

DD 4 who is a true princess herself and loves princess Tiana.
127.jpg

Baby DS 2 who is just that the baby of the family & loves everything Toy Story .
Image165.jpg

Can't wait to share all our planning with everyone & there will be plenty since we still have a little over 7 months till our trip !

Hey Angie!!!!

I am here and already loving the pictures you put up!!! I can't wait to hear all about this trip!!! :)

I came by to see how your side lives!
I didn't realize our kids were so close in age!

:yay: I get to be the first to say I'm subscribing! :)
Yay ! Glad to have you here Dawn , maybe Catlin will join us too !

Hey Angie!!!!

I am here and already loving the pictures you put up!!! I can't wait to hear all about this trip!!! :)

Thanks Heather , can't wait to share with you :)

This one and Brooklyn could probably have quite a good time together! ::yes::

You know I'm up for getting in on the planning stages of a Wilderness Lodge trip! :thumbsup2

I'm sure DD & Brooklyn would have a blast together , maybe one day we will have trips at the same time ! Yes, I know how much you love the WL , can't wait to get some inside tips from you :)

I came by to see how your side lives!
I didn't realize our kids were so close in age!

Thanks for coming by Mike :) The kiddies are def very close in age !

I am so subscribing my best friend!!!!! :goodvibes

It wouldn't be a WDW pre-trip report without you !

Joining in the fun.

Thanks for joining in the fun !

We plan on attending The Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for the very first time !
Not sure on a date or time yet , can't find any information on line , so if anyone knows any of that plz post :)

IMG_4628.jpg

Borrowed this picture from photobucket since we have never been

Wanted to include some pictures from our Disney Halloween right here at home , enjoy !
022.jpg

011.jpg

008-2.jpg

I'm pretty sure party tickets will go on sale in May or June. The party is awesome, you'll love it!

Darling pic of the kids!

I had to do a double-take on this pre-trip report. I thought there was an imposter here...We are also the Wright family...there are also 3 kids and we are also staying in our first deluxe on our upcoming trip! :rotfl: Actually, we are staying in the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. See my pre-trip report link in my signature. :banana: Looking forward to reading more!

We plan on attending The Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for the very first time !
Not sure on a date or time yet , can't find any information on line , so if anyone knows any of that plz post :)

IMG_4628.jpg

Borrowed this picture from photobucket since we have never been

Wanted to include some pictures from our Disney Halloween right here at home , enjoy !
022.jpg

011.jpg

008-2.jpg

Love Love Love all the pictures!!!!

I'm pretty sure party tickets will go on sale in May or June. The party is awesome, you'll love it!

Darling pic of the kids!

Thanks Dawn for the ticket tip and the sweet comment :)

I had to do a double-take on this pre-trip report. I thought there was an imposter here...We are also the Wright family...there are also 3 kids and we are also staying in our first deluxe on our upcoming trip! :rotfl: Actually, we are staying in the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. See my pre-trip report link in my signature. :banana: Looking forward to reading more!

I think I would have had to do the same thing ! lol What a coincidence that the names are the same & the plans are pretty close to the same ! I will def stop over and check your report out , I have a lot of catching up to do around the disboards , so it might take me a bit to get over there :)

Subbing as I am also going in September !! Prolly the 8th thru the16th!!
Glad to have you joining in , it seems as if our dates just miss each other , lol

Love Love Love all the pictures!!!!
Thank you bestie as always you rock !

You are going to love it!

P1100487.jpg

P1100360.jpg

P1100383.jpg

P1100353.jpg

P1100378.jpg

P1100393.jpg

P1100488-1.jpg

Thanks for all the awesome Halloween pictures MeMom , these really have me pumped up for the party !

Two Disney Stores In one day what a lucky family we are ! DH surprised the kiddies & I on Valentines Day with this great gift . Sadly one of the stores was going out of business but it made for great 60% off deals !
I wanted to share pictures of our loot with you all, some of which will be coming with us on our trip in September !

DD all ready to get on the road for our 2 hour drive to the Disney Stores !
001.jpg

Cute mugs w/ lids one for each of the kiddies
006.jpg

Handy Manny Tool set complete w/ flicker for Baby DS
007.jpg

Beauty & The Beast Play-set for DD
008.jpg

Aladdin Play-set for DD & Mack Truck in the back for Baby DS
009.jpg

Buzz & Woody & Friends for Baby DS
010.jpg

Power Rangers for DS
011-1.jpg

Matching PJ's for Baby DS & DS , Nightgowns for DD
014.jpg

T-shirts for the kiddies
015.jpg

Princess Tiana Dress DD
017.jpg

Winter Coat for next year for DD
018.jpg

Cute Bag that I plan on using to carry my water-park stuff in
021.jpg

DD & DS got to participate in a Disney Trivia game & these are there certificates and prizes , so cool !
020.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter