The Wright's 1st Time Staying Deluxe,A September 2010 Pre-Trip Report!Update 9/26

Have a wonderful time bestie!!!!! Cannot wait until we are there over Halloween :) Send me LOTS and LOTS of pics through our phones...it's all that is going to get me through the days until you post your pictures on FB :rotfl2:

How are things going? Can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you aren't too depressed about the move. We'll try and cheer you up!

Sending good wishes for your trip that it will be filled with pixie dustpixiedust:.

Sending traveling mercies also.

Have a safe trip down to see Mickey!!!

See ya on monday!!

Sorry we never got to meet up Mary :(

Have a wonderful time bestie!!!!! Cannot wait until we are there over Halloween :) Send me LOTS and LOTS of pics through our phones...it's all that is going to get me through the days until you post your pictures on FB :rotfl2:

How nice!

Thanks everyone for all the kind words :hug: We did have a great time and loved MNSSHP , it was a little bit more crowded than expected but not nearly as crowded as it had been in previous years in the spring !

How are things going? Can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you aren't too depressed about the move. We'll try and cheer you up!

Things are going good Jen just extremely busy !! All I've done since we got back is go , go , go !! I had to catch up on laundry, get everything put away from our trip, our dog left us a big mess the day before we got back that I was up until 12 a.m. cleaning up the night we got back, then the kiddies went back to school the next morning & DS6 had soccer practice and signed up for scouts , we had a soccer game Saturday , I had photopass pictures & my pictures to upload & edit and finally we been trying to get things started and together for our move at the end of October !! I'm not too upset anymore , I'm gonna miss my family & friends like crazy but I'm excited to try something new & explore a new place ! Thanks Jen your soo sweet :hug:

Thats good. Just think you'll be close to Disneyland...well closer than you are now, so that will have to be a future trip!~ I hope everything goes smoothly.

Oh no about the Dog. Love when they do "special" things like that. I guess he was punishing you for being gone so long.

We got back last Wednesday at about 10 p.m. ! We had a great time and the crowds were pleasant . We now love MNSSHP !!

In other news though , which some of you already know . We found out during our vacation that the military will be relocating us at the end of October to California . So we have a huge move ahead of us in a short amount of time from the East coast to The West coast ! Very new adventure for our family since none of us have ever been to the west coast. We will miss our friends & families very much , some whom we know will never be able to come and see us after we move it will be especially hard on them & us too !

I'm gonna do my best to start a report and get it moving but it will def be slowing moving and with breaks , hope you all will understand :hug:

I suppose my next trip report or pre-trip report will be for Disneyland as we probably won't be back to Walt Disney World until 2013 !

I'll be looking forward to your report whenever you find the time to get to it! :goodvibes

I'm sure the move will be difficult for you, and all those who will miss your family, but it sounds like you have a great attitude about it! I hope the move and transition goes as smoothly as possible!! :)

Good luck in your move!
Think of it this way - now you get a chance to experience the magic of the West Coast parks!! :goodvibes

Good luck with your move! Glad you had fun on your trip! Where are they moving you? Don't worry about doing your TR, we will be here when you get around to finishing it. I'm behind anyway....life has kept me busy...not enough time to DIS!

I'll be looking forward to your report whenever you find the time to get to it! :goodvibes

I'm sure the move will be difficult for you, and all those who will miss your family, but it sounds like you have a great attitude about it! I hope the move and transition goes as smoothly as possible!! :)

Thanks Dawn :) Yes, I'm def excited about being in a totally new place and trying out all the new things there will be to do but it is def bittersweet having your family & friends on the east coast :(

Were going to miss you guys like crazy! We will definitely be visiting and heading to Disneyland with ya :)

We will miss you all lots too !! Yes, the Fotta's def need to be planning a Disneyland trip in the near future !

Great to have you back. Take your time writing your trip report we understand.:goodvibes

Thanks , your so sweet :)

Wow That is a BIG move !!!Keep in touch on these boards and let us know how the move goes !!!
Yes , a very big move when you have 3 kids and 2 dogs ! Will def keep everyone posted on how the move goes :)

Good luck in your move!
Think of it this way - now you get a chance to experience the magic of the West Coast parks!! :goodvibes

Thanks Mike :)

Yes, I have def thought of it that way ! lol

Good luck with your move! Glad you had fun on your trip! Where are they moving you? Don't worry about doing your TR, we will be here when you get around to finishing it. I'm behind anyway....life has kept me busy...not enough time to DIS!

Thanks so much your so sweet !!

We are moving to the Mohave Desert area near Joshua Tree National Park in California :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter