The Wolfs Must Dance Again! Any suggestions?

We're here! We've been running so fast, it's been difficult to even get the internet up and running. Today's our anniversary, so we're taking it minute by minute. Just now got the cell numbers loaded.

Happy Anniversary.

Can't wait to see the new video.

We're here! We've been running so fast, it's been difficult to even get the internet up and running. Today's our anniversary, so we're taking it minute by minute. Just now got the cell numbers loaded.

Happy Anniversary!!!! Let us know when u get back. I can't wait to see the new video!!!

Thanks! I sent out a text message to everyone who sent us their number. If you didn't receive the text, please send me a PM. Off to the Studios in the morning.

Didn't realize it was your anniversary, hope it was a fun one!
We did get the chance to do some dancing in Epcot before our Ashkerhus breakfast, it was fun! My kids (nieces and nephew) weren't sure about it but the Wolf kids talked them into it! It was great fun! Whether we make the final cut or not, it was fun to meet you and your cool family!
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip!

It's a wrap! Thanks, everybody. About forty of you inquired; about dozen tried to coordinate with us; and four families--including BetsyRNBSN and crew--were actually able to meet up with us. It was a lot of fun meeting with you. I still haven't had a chance to go through the footage (just landed home a couple of hours ago) but I'm sure it will look great.

If any of you have done this before, you know this is where the slow part begins. It will probably be at least a month before I'm able to organize, edit, and composite the clips until it's done. We'll keep you posted. Thanks again, everyone!

So, so,so,so sorry that we were not able to meet up with you guys. Either we were at different parks or were just too tired(we had 10 straight park days, rope drop every morning). I am glad that you had some families join you and can't wait to see the video.

I just wanted to say that Olivia and I had a great time bad dancing (or was it officially called Tigger dancing...) with you guys! She talked about it all day! Can't wait to see your final video!

Bumping! I want to see the video! :yay:

How great that some of you were able to meet up and dance with the wonderful Wolf's!:cool1:

Oh, wow...you've outdone yourself! Love, love, loved it...especially the flashbacks and, of course, the DIS section!!!

Thank you, again, for sharing with us.

Another nice one, Brute. Can't believe how much each of the kids have grown up. Some more great family memories. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you did 1080, nice video.

You guys are awesome! You have such a great family and you should be proud. The video has made me cry again. Keep it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter