The Wolfs Must Dance Again! Any suggestions?

Great videos! i just watched them with my kiddos and they enjoyed them as well 1:banana: Hope to see you around the parks while you're here :cool1:

.....As for the music, I think we're all set on that. Keep the ideas coming.

Oh darn, you already picked music? Because, since you used Rascal Flatts for the first video, I was thinking that "Summer Nights" would be a good theme for an after dark video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KUe4k9fHaE

You could visit some of the bands during their evening sets. You know Off Kilter would totally get into it with you, especially if you told them about your project. Mo'Rockin, the new English Channel at the UK pavilion, the Jammitors, Mulch Sweat & Shears at DHS, the Hat Lady in the Rose & Crown, etc.

I noticed several suggestions for a flash-mob type of dance. Isn't the Frontierland Hoedown Happening kind of like that? Looks perfect for your video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP8keugHTrk

Could you incorporate DeVine from DAK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMm9Bw5_7A

How about a Kitchen Sink dessert at the Beach Club?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEfx0E556M&feature=related

Have a Magical vacation and keep up the great work!!! pixiedust:

How exciting!! If you do a flash mob scene, I'm definitely in! I can't wait for this next one!

How about including something with Hidden Mickeys? I love the idea of YeeHa Bob at POR! He is great fun! Monsters Inc would be great if you were ever "that guy." Hmm... Still thinking.

BTW, love the Disney version of the Lady Gaga song a few posts back!!

No suggestions here. Just had to add my voice as another fan of the video. So thanks for the many smiles it has given my family the past couple of years. And now I get to look forward to another? Yay! Just YAY!!!

Care to share what park you'll be in which day?
let us know if you need 3 for a flash mob.
If you do end up setting up some kind of flash mob idea we're all for joining in!
I think the flash mob is a great idea

We'll be there the first week of June and hope that you decide to use DISers as extras!!! Pick us! Pick us!

Love the flash mob idea. Maybe you can get all the DISers coming the same time as you together. Might not be quite a flash mob but very cool anyway! Love your videos.

i am thinking some kind of flash mob as well might be great fun!!

Love the flash mob idea! We'll be there June 6-15, if we see you we would love to help out.

Love the Flash Mob idea also!

Would think a flash mob would be hilarious however unless it is maybe the Macarena I don't know if I could do it. HA HA

You need a "flash mob"! Pick a meet-up time and place and get some "extras" for a crowd scene.
PHXscuba

Exactly what I was thinking! If you can get a decent amount of people together and a simple enough dance.

How exciting!! If you do a flash mob scene, I'm definitely in! I can't wait for this next one!

Are you guys serious? I can't say we were expecting this response, but if some of you are willing, it could sure be fun. MK would probably make the most sense probably early afternoon? We really only plan parks based on our ADR's, and they're set at MK for Saturday the 4th, and Sunday the 12th. Sunday the 5th would probably also work, and maybe maybe the 10th. If there's enough interest...hmmm......

LOVE the idea of using the Frontierland Hoedown. We caught the tail end of it last week one day....so excited to see Horatio and Clarabelle...but then the next day we went to MK, we missed it! I think you should study the videos and then just be there for the party! Easier than coordinating a flash mob you know? Plus you get some characters!

Are you guys serious? I can't say we were expecting this response, but if some of you are willing, it could sure be fun. MK would probably make the most sense probably early afternoon? We really only plan parks based on our ADR's, and they're set at MK for Saturday the 4th, and Sunday the 12th. Sunday the 5th would probably also work, and maybe maybe the 10th. If there's enough interest...hmmm......

If YOU are serious about a flash mob - start another thread asking who will be there during your trip and if they would be willing to participate. Do NOT publish on this board but privately PM the willing participants the specifics such as the day, location and time or my guess is that someone from disney would stop it.

It sounds like an awesome idea but without a chance to practice it would be a challenge. For instance, who starts first, who steps in, and when, etc. what dance moves you do. You'd have to keep it simple. Everyone would have to know the song. If there was a video of a specific dance you could send to those willing to participate, they could practice in advance. (Doesn't everyone know the Macarena? I can't think of another dance that was so well known.)

I would hope disney didn't get involved and stop you. Especially in the parks I think that's a possibility. MAYBE one small group could get away with it but can you imagine if cheerleading teams or Brazilian teens got the idea from this? If more started doing it, disney would stop it. Unless you know someone at disney that would get you permission?

I would try it but maybe not in a park. And keep it small enough to not draw too much attention or block the walkways, etc.

The students did one at our local university but it required a LOT of planning and practice ahead of time. And they were able to keep it secret from the masses- and the university had given permission.

If you decided to do it you'll have to be very organized and creative and able to direct all the "strangers" long distance before the trip.

If YOU are serious about a flash mob - start another thread asking who will be there during your trip and if they would be willing to participate. Do NOT publish on this board but privately PM the willing participants the specifics such as the day, location and time or my guess is that someone from disney would stop it.

It sounds like an awesome idea but without a chance to practice it would be a challenge. For instance, who starts first, who steps in, and when, etc. what dance moves you do. You'd have to keep it simple. Everyone would have to know the song. If there was a video of a specific dance you could send to those willing to participate, they could practice in advance. (Doesn't everyone know the Macarena? I can't think of another dance that was so well known.)

I would hope disney didn't get involved and stop you. Especially in the parks I think that's a possibility. MAYBE one small group could get away with it but can you imagine if cheerleading teams or Brazilian teens got the idea from this? If more started doing it, disney would stop it. Unless you know someone at disney that would get you permission?

I would try it but maybe not in a park. And keep it small enough to not draw too much attention or block the walkways, etc.

The students did one at our local university but it required a LOT of planning and practice ahead of time. And they were able to keep it secret from the masses- and the university had given permission.

If you decided to do it you'll have to be very organized and creative and able to direct all the "strangers" long distance before the trip.

No. I'm definitely not interested in anything that would take any real time. Our videos are about dancing badly in fun places. I'd just do what we've always done. Stop. Dance for 10 seconds. Then get back to Disney.

We will be at the Mk on June 4th. We (well the kids and I , not so sure about DH) would love to be part of a flash mob or some other form of dancing for your video.

First, let me say I LOVE this video. Just thinking about it makes me smile and I loved that Disney used clips of it in the kickoff for the new promotion and in their commercials.

How about getting everyone who is interested in joining in the fun to go on the TTA with you guys? It should be light enough to tape when you're outside and you could have your own family in the front and everyone else in seats behind you that you could pan out onto.

If you decide to do something including us Disers, I'll be there starting June 9 and would love to join in the fun.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

No. I'm definitely not interested in anything that would take any real time. Our videos are about dancing badly in fun places. I'd just do what we've always done. Stop. Dance for 10 seconds. Then get back to Disney.

:thumbsup2 Stay true to what has worked. :thumbsup2

The best part of your videos is the family. This is my opinion, others may disagree. :confused3

Above all, enjoy and please share your family video. Thanks.

:thumbsup2 Stay true to what has worked. :thumbsup2

The best part of your videos is the family. This is my opinion, others may disagree. :confused3

Above all, enjoy and please share your family video. Thanks.

Exactly. When we won the cruise last year, we included some other families as well. if you go to THIS POINT of that video, you can see how they helped out. We just danced for a few seconds, and it was done. There were only three families, but it was a lot of fun...probably our favorite part of the video. That's what I'd really love to do, if anyone's able.

I love your 'Wolfs Dance Orlando' video! It inspired me to start a thread here asking to see everyone's vacation videos! :goodvibes

I'll be there June 5-8th and would be up for joining a flash mob if you do one!

Exactly. When we won the cruise last year, we included some other families as well. if you go to THIS POINT of that video, you can see how they helped out. We just danced for a few seconds, and it was done. There were only three families, but it was a lot of fun...probably our favorite part of the video. That's what I'd really love to do, if anyone's able.

Exactlty Exactly :cool1:

IMHO the mixture of a few others is fine and rewarding. Your videos have been an inspiration for others to try and copy. But to me, the true reward is the family theme. It is very obvious how much fun your family is having being together. Again thanks. I still would love to meet your family. We will be there Thanksgiving week. Come on over and enjoy a turkey leg...

Your videos are great!!!! We watch them every few weeks! We love you guys and you are all famous in our house too! We love your sons shirt that says I dont do matching t shirts. If we were going to be in Disney at the same time we would dance like crazy with you! We love to dance here too! pirate:princess:

How about a flash mob version of the chicken dance outside tiki room

Yup, the chicken dance would work since probably most people know it and it's really easy - although I personally hate it.

But, if they did the Macarena they could use the STEPS of the Mexican pavilion at Epcot! That way everyone is easy to see, no one hiding behind others.

You could have where you family was dancing and all of a sudden, people around you walk up, start dancing for a few seconds, then all walk away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter