The Wolfs Must Dance Again! Any suggestions?

CVW

DIS Veteran
A couple of years ago we made a music video of our trip to Disney which some of you may have seen:

The Wolfs Dance Orlando

(Parts of it has been on Disney's TV commercials, and other parts play each night in the "Magic, Memories, and You" show on the castle.)

Two years later and right on schedule, we're heading back to Disney in a few weeks, ready for the sequel. I was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for places to dance, make mayhem, etc. We haven't been there for two years, so anything new goes higher on our list, along with anything we missed the first time. Also, I'm trying to make a list of funny things at WDW that never get shown, but need to. Things like Beverly, the statue of Oprah, etc.

We'll be there from June 3rd to the 13th. If any of you are there and spot us in the park (We'll be the family dancing wildly with no music playing. :)) please grab us. We'd love to video some DIS'ers and other strange people dancing with us.

Brute Wolf
Tulsa, Oklahoma

How exciting! We loved your video also and will be there June 11-19 so if we see you we'll jump in too. :cool1:

I'm not creative enough to think of a good theme for your song but have fun!

Your videos are the best! I always chuckle :)

We're there until the 5th so I'll look for you guys!

“Friend Like Me” - Aladdin ? I am thinking of quicker paced songs.

Me and my gang are headed down 6-1 to 6-5. Maybe we will bump into you guys. :woohoo:

We'll be there the 3rd and 4th, so we'll be on the lookout!

My suggestions:

*Can you somehow film during Captain EO? It would be retro and new at the same time!
*Do something at the Tangled Meet and Greet
*characters in Flight at DTD. As long as it is safe to wiggle it in the up in the air!:)

Have a great trip!

Suggestions,

With the orchestra in the GF lobby
On the Surrey Bikes
On the Water Mice
In the new Pooh queue

Will be staying at GF during your time frame, if we are brave enough and see you we will try to have the same joie de vivre.

Just an FYI: the link is opening "Color Correcting Multiple clips in Final Cut Pro" video.

BTW, love the original!

Suggestions,

With the orchestra in the GF lobby
On the Surrey Bikes
On the Water Mice
In the new Pooh queue

Will be staying at GF during your time frame, if we are brave enough and see you we will try to have the same joie de vivre.

How about the new HM queue too? Good ideas!

How exciting! Each time I watch your WDW video, I get teary-eyed. I would love to go to Disney with your family. :teeth:

Just an FYI: the link is opening "Color Correcting Multiple clips in Final Cut Pro" video.

BTW, love the original!

Didn't you know we replaced the original with a video editing tutorial?

Just kidding. Can't believe I did that. It should be fixed.

I wish I had an idea for you, but just wanted to tell you that your family's videos are great! It is so nice to see a big family having a great time together. We also have 4 children and I just wish we could take the vacations like that. You look like you all have such a great time together! I take a ton of pictures when we go on vacations and put them all together in a video with music (nothing like yours) but after watching yours, I am going to try to incorporate videos in it also. I love your ideas! Thank you so much for sharing your trips with all of us!:thumbsup2

No ideas but gotta say everytime I see you guys on TV I always say "Hey I KNOW them". Your family is famous at my house. :goodvibes

I love your videos too. They never fail to bring a smile to my face. We will be there at the same time too. Have you been to Star Wars Weekends? Lots of opportunities there I would think with the special characters roaming the parks.

I hope you all have a great time!

Awe I remember your video!!!! Exciting going back :) I cant wait to see more. More dads should be so cool

You may have already thought of this, but what about one of you trying to be an extra in one of the shows like Indiana Jones and dancing on stage? That depend on if you can get picked tho.

That is amazing awesome!

Your son's "I don't do matching shirts" tee killed me!! :lmao:

Your children are so young now, but believe me...this is something later in life they will truly treasure. I was getting misty eyed laughing recalling my own family funny Disney moments growing up. I only wish they could be on tape & not just in my head.

YAY! Were going to be there June 2nd-9th! I hope we run into you!!

I dont really have any suggestions but I hope I run into you.

My family will be there the 4th-11th, so hopefully we will run into you. My kids (nieces and nephew) thought I had lost my mind when I told them I wanted to do a music video, then I showed them yours and they decided it might not be too bad an idea...
Keep up the GREAT work, you and your family are amazing, always makes me smile and just laugh out loud at the fun you are having!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter