The What's On Your Mind Thread Goes Within Simba's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan is my all time favorite movie! The second one should have been a ton better than it is!

Maximus!

I shouldn't feel so ashamed about thinking Flynn Rider is hot. He was specifically designed to be that way.

Whoa. I was gone for like 2 hours, and everyone changed their avatars/signatures! Whoa!

I feel like such a traitor right now. I just watched Megamind, but it was not even close to a Dis. Every time I watch a Dreamwork, I am disappointed (or pleasantly surprise b/c I now have low expectations for Dreamworks) and fall in love with Disney again. :lovestruc

Whoa. Last post was absolutely not to say I don't like the new sigs/avatars. b/c I love them! I just feel "behind the times" LOL...

Pocahontas takes place in America
The Hunchback of Notre Dame takes place in France
Hercules take place in Greece
Mulan takes place in China
Tarzan takes place in Africa

Around the world in 5 years

I watched Tarzan a couple of days ago with a friend who hadn't seen it since he was a kid. He was able to relive his childhood through a movie. That is what Disney is!!!

Ancestors, hear my plea
Help me not to make a fool of me
and to not uproot my family tree.
Keep my father standing tall

They did make a sequel to Mulan
It was bad
Disney got our money
Mission Accomplished

I'm so glad the bad sequel days are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter