The What's On Your Mind Thread Goes Within Simba's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its SO humid where i live (Pennsylvania;)) but...id rather have it like this than having it super cold!

ooooh humidity sucks.

I live right next to London in England and we've been having really good weather and it's turned to smog now :') so it's kinda humid, and my room gets sun all day, and the wall behind my head is where the boiler is :') so my room is the hottest room in the house no matter what the season is :/ oh well. I need air conditioning! haha

I can't wait for the second series of An Idiot Abroad.

ooooh humidity sucks.

I live right next to London in England and we've been having really good weather and it's turned to smog now :') so it's kinda humid, and my room gets sun all day, and the wall behind my head is where the boiler is :') so my room is the hottest room in the house no matter what the season is :/ oh well. I need air conditioning! haha

my room gets pretty hot too:P Thank goodness for my ceiling fan :worship:

Oh you haven't heard a random conversation until you've spent some time in here. It gets... strange to say the least ;)

haha oh gosh;) :laughing: (if you haven't noticed i really like smileys xD i use about 1-3 in every post haha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter