The What's On Your Mind Thread Goes Within Simba's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book Swap is looking very likely tomorrow.

Gonna trade in my YA fiction and Nicholas Sparks for some Bradbury and Kafka.

Awwwwwh yeah.

Hmm... Maybe I could combine both aspects of the story ideas I came up with. The piece of paper taken from the Haunted Mansion puts a curse on the person who takes it, and anyone who is told of the secret before obtaining the glasses, and is left stranded in an alternate Disney World that nobody inhabits, and the spirits of the attractions roam. The only way out is to follow the clues that each spirit leaves behind, viewable with those special spectre specs specifically, which leads to the place where the head spirit is trapped and can only escape by the means of someone living. YES! So the paper is a plea for help, as this spirit is the true ruler of the realm, and the one currently ruling (I'll make it up later) has imprisoned him, and taken over. So they have to follow these clues, but the false leader is getting his followers to enchant the attractions that these clues inhabit.

I managed to get a way to make this all happen! I should really write this on Jarte or something... Oh, and another thing. Cameras are a portal to the real world, showing what's going on. Maybe that'll affect things somewhere, like the problems seep into our world, or the false leader discovers this "portal" and enters it (being a ghost, he can pass right on through!) and try to take over our world as well.

Wheeeee, this is fun making up stories!

I actually have a productive day planned for myself tomorrow.

Aww that episode makes me so sad. Reid is my favorite character so it's hard for me to see him like that. Also, this is something really random I came across while watching it, have you ever noticed that evil peoples names are always Tobias?

Same. It was just the first Reid episode I remember seeing so it's been my favorite ever since (Chirstmas two or three years ago!)

Hmm... Maybe I could combine both aspects of the story ideas I came up with. The piece of paper taken from the Haunted Mansion puts a curse on the person who takes it, and anyone who is told of the secret before obtaining the glasses, and is left stranded in an alternate Disney World that nobody inhabits, and the spirits of the attractions roam. The only way out is to follow the clues that each spirit leaves behind, viewable with those special spectre specs specifically, which leads to the place where the head spirit is trapped and can only escape by the means of someone living. YES! So the paper is a plea for help, as this spirit is the true ruler of the realm, and the one currently ruling (I'll make it up later) has imprisoned him, and taken over. So they have to follow these clues, but the false leader is getting his followers to enchant the attractions that these clues inhabit.

I managed to get a way to make this all happen! I should really write this on Jarte or something... Oh, and another thing. Cameras are a portal to the real world, showing what's going on. Maybe that'll affect things somewhere, like the problems seep into our world, or the false leader discovers this "portal" and enters it (being a ghost, he can pass right on through!) and try to take over our world as well.

Wheeeee, this is fun making up stories!

Oh, and I'll probably make the leader George, the ghost who haunts Pirates of the Caribbean. Except, he would have a different name, and his backstory is all an urban legend. The story was around before he was imprisoned there, and his presence only made the story more believable or something... I don't know. I'm tired, and I'm just typing my thoughts. I have the storyline, but none of the characters. That would be something to do. I just know it would be two teenagers. One is on holiday, and the other lives in Florida. Both know each other from a Disney forum, and decide to meet up when the former comes over to WDW for a special D23 tour, which is where it all kicks off...

MM's keep dying after a few days. That depresses me.

::yes:: And this one was turning into a really fun one. I think, one it came in during the last few months of the year, where school is really starting to bear down and second, it was a bit more complex than most MMs and we had many new players.

Yes, because they ruined the queue, you will no longer ride the ride. I suppose that's why you are a die-hard fan. :rolleyes:

::yes:: And this one was turning into a really fun one. I think, one it came in during the last few months of the year, where school is really starting to bear down and second, it was a bit more complex than most MMs and we had many new players.
Yep and the new players haven't showed up in the last two weeks.

That reminds me, as soon as Spring Break is over, we will bounce into studying for the final. Fun, fun, fun, fun

I think I'll post in the MM though I've totally forgotten where I was on my last post, LOL

Yep and the new players haven't showed up in the last two weeks.

That reminds me, as soon as Spring Break is over, we will bounce into studying for the final. Fun, fun, fun, fun

Right after spring break is AP testing. May 6th is APUSH. May 11th is AP Lang.

Oh yeah and I take the SAT on May 7th. :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter