The What's on Your Mind Thread and Our Mixed Opinions of Selena Gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapshot_20110408.jpg

friend's picture for me :-)

"our future is lookin' bright"

LOL. we're so cool. making up our futures.

LOL. chaz.

Snapshot_20110408_3.jpg

Jeter! What are you doing in my Yankee room! I know Boston is a yicky place, but you've got a game to play! GET YO' HEAD IN THE GAME!

7 Yankee Jerseys in the Yankee room.
-Jeter 2
-Unknown, LOL, I don't feel like getting up to read the signature
-Unknown, LOL, same reason
-Mariano Rivera

My geography class were pissy a few months ago because one of our A level exams is questions about a field trip we went on and I was the only one who skipped the trip, yet I got the highest score in the class when we did a practice paper. Hahaha. :')

My friend still talks about the time I went to Florida when we had a field trip to the Isle of Wight in Geography. She was chucked into the ocean. In December. She really hates that I managed to avoid going on it :p

Speaking of which, I gave her a scare yesterday on the coach back home. When eating lunch, she was trying to make sense of her notes, and couldn't make out one of the words she wrote. On the way back, I was speaking to another friend about the work, and he mentioned the word she needed, which was "cryoturbulence". He came up with the idea to text her the word. Just the word. No explanation to why he knew she needed it. That was it. She said it was worse when she turned back towards us and saw he was sleeping when she recieved the text.

I love the Alice in Wonderland maze in Disneyland Paris. :D

Well, I mean counting WDW as one. I mean like Disney areas. So half are in Asia. -_-

I was disappointed when I got to WDW and didn't find the maze. I was looking forward to being chased by the Queen of Hearts... Oh well!

Learning Left and Right Brain in Health is stupid.

My teacher says that the left is where the creative is,when really it's in your right brain.

It's strange how I'm a lefty and I'm more creative than smart...

Would you guys scream at me if I told you I only saw the first Harry Potter movie and not any of the others but read all the books? xD

My friend still talks about the time I went to Florida when we had a field trip to the Isle of Wight in Geography. She was chucked into the ocean. In December. She really hates that I managed to avoid going on it :p

Speaking of which, I gave her a scare yesterday on the coach back home. When eating lunch, she was trying to make sense of her notes, and couldn't make out one of the words she wrote. On the way back, I was speaking to another friend about the work, and he mentioned the word she needed, which was "cryoturbulence". He came up with the idea to text her the word. Just the word. No explanation to why he knew she needed it. That was it. She said it was worse when she turned back towards us and saw he was sleeping when she recieved the text.

I just say I'm unwell if I don't want to go on school trips lol.

I was disappointed when I got to WDW and didn't find the maze. I was looking forward to being chased by the Queen of Hearts... Oh well!

The Queen of Hearts used to scare me when she'd chase around haha.

Would you guys scream at me if I told you I only saw the first Harry Potter movie and not any of the others but read all the books? xD
Nah. The books are better anyways.

ETA: But the movies are quite good as well.

Liverpool FC has over 5 million fans on Facebook now. :')

That's more than the Yankees and Red Sox, js. ;)

Not really comparable since they're not the same sport. But sports teams still. xD

No, of course not! I would scream at you if you watched all the movies and didn't read the books. The books are by far better. You still should watch the movies they are actually fairly good movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter