The What's on Your Mind Thread and Our Mixed Opinions of Selena Gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I stayed up until 3:00AM playing KOTOR.

What am I doing with my life?

loljk I dun care. I'mma do it again tonight. :D

Me: *looks at report card of mostly b's, some c's; is somewhat happy*
Friend: Yah, I'm sooo happy! I got all A's! Sarah look, I got all A's! *Does dance*
Me: :headache:

:sad2: Showoffs. I have those people in my classes.

This boy in my class that sits next me said he'll get 100% on his wetland project. I just stared at him.

I don't see what's wrong with someone being happy that they did well though..

Playing Oregon Trail because it's our homework for History XD.

This game is messed up,lol!

agreed.

I got the highest grade on my science project (a 100 because I kinda sorta went over and beyond.) and everyone was like "show off" and I'm like "It's not my fault I worked my butt off for weeks on this thing."

:sad2: Showoffs. I have those people in my classes.

This boy in my class that sits next me said he'll get 100% on his wetland project. I just stared at him.
It's the same girl who cheated. I know how she got those grades....

agreed.

I got the highest grade on my science project (a 100 because I kinda sorta went over and beyond.) and everyone was like "show off" and I'm like "It's not my fault I worked my butt off for weeks on this thing."
The only reason I got mad was because this girl cheats on tests, and her mom complains to the teachers when she gets a bad grade.

Everyone in my Science class think I show off because I do my homework all the time...

Then,they copy off my notes if they'll sick and stuff. I actually feel honored by my class,lol! :'D

Speaking of that. We were listing all the bad things that would happen to you on a trip and I was the person to write the list on the board. Every time I spelled something wrong,my teacher and class mates would 'boo' me. I felt so loved </3 XD

agreed.

Exactly.
I got an A* in the last science GCSE module I did last year and I sat down for lunch and went to my friends "guys I'm so happy, I got an A*!" and this one girl gave me a look, went "well I got an E. It's ok for some.." and stormed off and I was like ...soz.

Quoting from the old thread.

I'm going soon oeisruhwjiehdwjifhuesbdawqsfjd I'm so excited omg. I'm proper excited for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter too, it looks awesome.

Late '90s/very early '00s?

I read that story this morning on Disney's blog when I had a free in school. xD

That looks awesome!

My thought exactly; I thought that this morning when Disney posted about officially breaking ground on it. I know Asia's big but half of the Disney parks are in Asia now.. We need more in Europe. And we should probably give one to Australasia too, they have to travel far to go to one.

Really? Because the video called it Disneyland Paris. It was like this advert, but in English, and it said Disneyland Paris instead of Eurodisney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEw63IcMaZs&feature=related

Oh, and this is the advert I remember the most from my childhood for Disneyland Paris:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8wOkWv7Yr8

Namely the Alice in Wonderland bit... But I've spoken of that many times before.

Technically, half the Disneylands are in Asia. Half the actual theme parks are in the USA, with a third in WDW.

My geography class were pissy a few months ago because one of our A level exams is questions about a field trip we went on and I was the only one who skipped the trip, yet I got the highest score in the class when we did a practice paper. Hahaha. :')

Really? Because the video called it Disneyland Paris. It was like this advert, but in English, and it said Disneyland Paris instead of Eurodisney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEw63IcMaZs&feature=related

Oh, and this is the advert I remember the most from my childhood for Disneyland Paris:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8wOkWv7Yr8

Namely the Alice in Wonderland bit... But I've spoken of that many times before.

Technically, half the Disneylands are in Asia. Half the actual theme parks are in the USA, with a third in WDW.
I love the Alice in Wonderland maze in Disneyland Paris. :D

Well, I mean counting WDW as one. I mean like Disney areas. So half are in Asia. -_-

I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of the longest updates of my TR ever. It is SOOO LONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter