The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

Ooh, even if it's not true, it's fun to hear that there are some rumors swirling. Are you willing to share the FB page?

Btw, I love your screen name! We're uber SW fans here, 501st and Rebel Legion costuming club members, etc.

I haven't heard anything about the food, but wouldn't be surprised if it's French cuisine. (I know, a big leap to make that guess, right?;))

Regards,
C.

Hi there! You can try looking up Disney Custom-aholics. the page name is longer than that but I haven't really paid much attention to the full name. LOL Yes, I have a weird obsession with Stormtroopers. :blush:

Crazy as it sounds, there is a CM on a Facebook page that I am a member of saying that she thinks it will open in July. Supposedly there is a big push to get it opened late June/early July. I don't really see that hoping but I can always hope. LOL That would mean we could check it out in August.

She works for WDW as an EMT/Fire Inspector (or whatever her official title is) at the fire station near CBR. She has been posting various photos taken while working overnight inspecting attractions, restaurants, etc (her sitting in one of the CoP scenes was one) and just last night posted a photo of inside the Be Our Guest ballroom along with the July opening info. I guess I can just keep wishing she is correct. :wizard:

Hey Rebecca! Good to find you on here! I'm on the fb group too and the inside picture looked really exciting! We aren't going until next June, but we're very excited to eat there! Can't wait to find out exactly what it will be!!

I heard it'll be a CS during the lunch hour and a TS at dinner? I can't wait...either way we want to eat there for at least one meal.

I thought Gastons would be counter service and Be Our Guest would be table service?

BoG will be table service for dinner and counter service for lunch.

As for the opening date...we've heard everything from August to 2013 when the mine train is ready b/c there's no good way to get people in and out of the area without things being 100%.

We are going just before Thanksgiving and I've got my fingers crossed that they'll open up ADRs for our dates. I know some disagree with me, but I still think the site is going to crash whenever ADRs open up. I know there are lots of people who aren't WDW fans and are blissfully ignorant to all of this, but considering how hard it can be to get things like Le Cellier lunch, 'Ohana dinner, and CRT on day 180... I think it's a sign that ADR booking for BoG is going to be total pandemonium!

It's nuts - while part of me wants it to open in time for our trip, part of me is scared that we won't be able to get in if it does open and I'd be sad :sad: so that part of me wonders if it would better if it opens after our trip. I guess at least if it is open and we can't get an adr...we can always try for counter service at lunch.

And while I can't take credit for this idea... I really hope they service things like beef ragout, cheese souffle, pie and pudding. I'd also love an appy or dessert called "the gray stuff!" :rotfl:

And while I can't take credit for this idea... I really hope they service things like beef ragout, cheese souffle, pie and pudding. I'd also love an appy or dessert called "the gray stuff!" :rotfl:
I'd be surprised if that stuff wasn't included on the menu.

I'm in! I'm determined to eat there even if I have to reschedule my trip! :rotfl: You'll notice there's no ticker there....... it's waiting to see when I get my ADR!

And I agree it's going to be completely crazy when they open the ADR's. With only 1 meal available to reserve each day, it's going to be unlike anything the dining system has seen in a while.

We'll hear about it here first, right??????:teeth:

Hey Rebecca! Good to find you on here! I'm on the fb group too and the inside picture looked really exciting! We aren't going until next June, but we're very excited to eat there! Can't wait to find out exactly what it will be!!

Hi there!! I keep forgetting to show that picture to my girls. They are looking forward to when everything is finished there. If this were to open before August, they would be sooo excited! I would just have to figure out where to fit it in. LOL I'm going to keep hoping!

Subbing! In hopes it will be open in late September!! Mainly so it will open up ressies we weren't able to get :lmao: If people learn they can make ADR's someplace new then maybe we can get into Le Cellier and Ohana's for free dining! :rotfl:

I've decided to join the waiting party! :goodvibes

I'm one of the dreamers who hopes it will open before my trip (8/6-8/13), here's to wishing!!!! :rolleyes: :laughing:

I hope it's open in October and if not then by December 13 (yay for two late year trips)
The friends I'm going with in October love Beauty and the Beast, it's their first trip and that would be awesome if we could all eat there.
If not I'm hoping it's open for my December vacation. :)
Deepirate:

Sooo hoping it's open in time for Sept 19-26 trip!!!!

We've got all of our dream ADRs except this one! :)

Add me to the list of those waiting! We are going to WDW 12/15 - 12/22 and I'm really hoping we can make ADRs for it when my window opens in June. I'm so nervous that that I'll not only not be able to get one for BOG, but I'll spend so much time trying that I'll then lose out on all the other ADRs we want. Ahhh!!!!

I'm joining too!!! I'm hoping it will be open for October also!! I saw on one website that by the end of the summer they are going to be opening the Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid, and the Be our Guest Restaurant and Gaston's Tavern and the shops in that area will be opening soon after. So I've got my fingers crossed!!!!!

I'm in and anxiously waiting too- unless the menu really is French cuisine, then this family is out and will be thoroughly bummed. Fingers crossed...

We want to join the waiting party. Our next trip is mid November and I am trying to leave some flexibility in our ADR schedule in case BoG is open : )

Add me to the list of anxious waiters!!! Visiting first week of Nov. and would love to eat here.:dance3:

I'm in! We are going December 15-21 and desperately want reservations at Be Our Guest! Our ADR's open on June 18th and we are holding our breath!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter