The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

ivey_family

Mouseketeer
There must be a bunch of us watching carefully for news on the Be Our Guest restaurant, right? Since the dining windows for late Oct and Nov are getting closer, perhaps it will be possible to make ADRs very soon. (Pure speculation on my part.)

Anyone want to keep me company while we wait?

Regards,
C.

I doubt it will be open when we'll be at MK on October 2nd, but one can hope, right :)?

Trying not to get my hopes up to high...who am I kidding! :lmao: I am crossing all my fingers and toes that they open up ADR's soon and we can eat there this Oct!!!:thumbsup2

Is there a rumored opening date?

The only rumors I've seen had been on the Dis, and that just says "late Fall 2012".

We're not booked yet, but we're most likely going the first week in December, so I'm very hopeful it will be open. I just do NOT want to miss the opening of ADRs because I'm sure it will fill up fast!

Regards,
C.

Hoping for December, but CM I spoke to the other day said realistically she doesn't think it will be open until mid 2013.

We have our fingers crossed for early Nov! Waiting right along with you. . .

Crazy as it sounds, there is a CM on a Facebook page that I am a member of saying that she thinks it will open in July. Supposedly there is a big push to get it opened late June/early July. I don't really see that hoping but I can always hope. LOL That would mean we could check it out in August.

She works for WDW as an EMT/Fire Inspector (or whatever her official title is) at the fire station near CBR. She has been posting various photos taken while working overnight inspecting attractions, restaurants, etc (her sitting in one of the CoP scenes was one) and just last night posted a photo of inside the Be Our Guest ballroom along with the July opening info. I guess I can just keep wishing she is correct. :wizard:

So one CM thinks it'll open 2013, and another says June/July 2012....I can't get my hopes up for that. It would have been promising had their predictions been a bit closer together. :worried:

But I'm with ya! I'll be happy if it opens this summer, or at the latest by early October. This was the first restaurant request my husband had. I was so crushed when I had to tell him the news....let's keep our fingers crossed!

diznee25

Any idea what kind of food will be offered? Not that it really matters because I'll eat muck if I have to just to go there! :rotfl2:

I'm sure it won't be open for our 4th of July trip. But hoping that it will be for our New Years trip....would be a fun surprise for the kids!

Crazy as it sounds, there is a CM on a Facebook page that I am a member of saying that she thinks it will open in July. Supposedly there is a big push to get it opened late June/early July. I don't really see that hoping but I can always hope. LOL That would mean we could check it out in August.

Ooh, even if it's not true, it's fun to hear that there are some rumors swirling. Are you willing to share the FB page?

Btw, I love your screen name! We're uber SW fans here, 501st and Rebel Legion costuming club members, etc.

I haven't heard anything about the food, but wouldn't be surprised if it's French cuisine. (I know, a big leap to make that guess, right?;))

Regards,
C.

Subscribing! I've had google alerts set up since January on this topic, hoping it'll be open in time for our thanksgiving trip!!!!:cool1:

Not only are my fingers and toes crossed but my arms, legs, eyes, hair and anything else that can be crossed are for it being open before Oct 14th. :rotfl2:

lots of us hoping but I guess it will depend on not only timing but menu on offer/characters and whether they charge 1 or 2 ts. Still another one here hoping :goodvibes:

When I called last week to check on an adr I had made, the CM said "What else can I do to make this a magical day for you?" and I told him that if I could make a reservation for my october trip at Be My Guest - and he said, soft opening on August 16th. But no reservations being made yet. But I know we have all heard rumors so I am just keeping fingers crossed that he was right!!

OMG I would love it opening in August! :worship: I am hoping and keeping the fingers crossed it opens before I go the first week of October. But in reality I know to take the info from the CM's in stride because they aren't always right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter