The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's no school today, I'll make yet another return to the DIS. Maybe this will last this time.

Is it just me or do sitcoms, Disney in particular, seem to portray the smart kids as stuffy, unfun, boring nerds and the "below-average-to-stupid" kids as awesome, fun and cool?

Is it just me or do sitcoms, Disney in particular, seem to portray the smart kids as stuffy, unfun, boring nerds and the "below-average-to-stupid" kids as awesome, fun and cool?

Yup. That's how they make characters funny. I usually like the smart kids than the stupid kids.

:wave:

No University tomorrow :teeth: That's good. The past two days have already felt like a week...

I did find it a bit amusing how the stage version kept the line "Here we come 50 strong/and 50 Frenchmen can't be wrong!" even though quite a bit of the mob was female.
when people use it in that context, it normally means a group of 'whatevers'

Need to start writing that report for the MM thread... How to start it...

There was a test in Geometry and I'm pretty sure I aced it. Which is a big deal for me as I am not good in maths.

Now, I am going to get my lunch.

I'm on the Taco Bell website (don't ask) and you can get a big burrito, big cup of Mountain Dew and a bag of Doritos for $2!
I pay £4 for just a burrito or 3 tacos in the burrito place here and that's with my student discount too. -_-

This report isn't going down too well :p I'm not a very good writer, but we'll find out how it is when I post it.

No one reports like Gaston!

^That'd totally be my sign off if I was the reporter while playing as Gaston.

God, Izzie. Now I know why I don't like you.

Wow, the first half of my Trip Report took forever. Ugghhh... Why did I ever decide to write one? And what is my guinea pig doing!

Wednesday: Mile run in gym :/ M&M lab in science No religion class, my mother canceled because she is sick. Too bad I can't drive alone yet, then just I could go and teach the class. Darnit.

Thursday: New Grey's Anatomy!

Friday: Babysitting cousins from 3:20-4:45 then my bestfriend's Princess Party/Sleepover at 5:30 :D

I finished. Now to post it and have people say how bad it is :p Well, it's OK for me, but I'm not a very good writer. It's pretty long.

Today's plans:
-Study for prefix quiz in science
-take online Ning quiz for science
-Read 1-69 of Fahrenheight 451 for english
-Double entry journal for english
-watch Beauty and the Briefcase w/ Hilary Duff in it :D
-Watch Pretty Little Liars online.

I finished. Now to post it and have people say how bad it is :p Well, it's OK for me, but I'm not a very good writer. It's pretty long.

Can't wait to read it!
I'm sure it's really good :-)

I loved being the reporter. And I must say, I was pretty darn good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter