The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Twilight parodies are SOOOO funny! I watched one of the last scene in the first movie. It was hilarious. I still can't find it again though :(

That is an epic castle! I love how WDW is the only place of all Disneylands with Cinderella castle. Every other place has some weird version of DL's Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Mean Girls 2.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!111eleventy!1
mean girls 2 - how about no?
OMG this programme. I could NOT be a gypsy. I'd actually run away or something.

UGH I KNOW RIGHT
i hate the way that girls aren't allowed to go out without permission, and how they're not allowed to work, they have to stay at home and clean -_- and they're so tacky hahahahaa
but that programme is amaaazing

That's really pretty. Where is it?
Hong Kong Disneyland. It's their 5th anniversary.

That is an epic castle! I love how WDW is the only place of all Disneylands with Cinderella castle. Every other place has some weird version of DL's Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Actually, Tokyo Disneyland has a carbon copy of Cinderella Castle, and also called as such.

wow. i have to go there.

I have a mission to visit all 31 remaining football stadiums in the us!:cheer2:

Why are you acting like this?
Oh, we're not acting. We're always like this.
Aren't we lucky?

mean girls 2 - how about no?

UGH I KNOW RIGHT
i hate the way that girls aren't allowed to go out without permission, and how they're not allowed to work, they have to stay at home and clean -_- and they're so tacky hahahahaa
but that programme is amaaazing
how they leave school at 11 and get beaten too is pretty bad.

Actually, Tokyo Disneyland has a carbon copy of Cinderella Castle, and also called as such.

Wow really... I thought... Oh wait, just saw it! It is basically a carbon copy, though I think the one in MK is bigger or... wait this one doesn't have a moat and you can't walk through it. WDW's is the better one :)

Cinderella's Castle in WDW is defintely the prettiest of all the castles. I do like the DLP castle though. All the others are eh.

how they leave school at 11 and get beaten too is pretty bad.

i knowww!
i know someone who had to move schools because all of the gypsies started going to their school and refused to learn so my friend never learnt anything, then everyone decent left, the gypsies left and the school had to close down, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter