The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need more trees in the MK. I don't like being able to see the resorts while in the park.

When the WDW castle was decorated in sweets for its 25th anniversary, it looked the best.
I think there's a fridge magnet photo frame thing with me in front of it on our fridge, actually.

EDWARD: Hello. Please... allow me to introduce... myself. I am... Edward Cullen.

BELLA: Where were you all week? And why were you such a jerk?

EDWARD: I had to... go. Somewhere. For reasons totally unrelated to wanting to kill you.

BELLA: Did you get contacts while you were somewhere? Last week your eyes were black, and this week they are golden melted topaz butterscotch.
© 2008 Cleolinda Jones. Please quote or link back, do not repost. m15m.livejournal.com
EDWARD: *stares, turns around, leaves*

BELLA: WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?!

:lmao: I'm reading this now

DSC00277.jpg

From my Grammar workbook.
We did that page today in class... AND I FREAKED OUT when I saw Jim Abbott! I love him! And then I freaked out more when I saw the words "New York Yankees" :-) :-) :-) :-) Even my workbook picks the Yankees over any other team

It's the 90s Pinky. You know what this means?
We missed the disco years?

Here are pictures of each castle:

Disneyland

disneyland-castle.jpg

Disney World

disney-castle.jpg

Disneyland Tokyo

1550393245_8480fa759c_o.jpg

Disneyland Paris

disneyland_paris_castle.jpg

Hong Kong Disneyland

hong_kong_disneyland_sleeping_beauty_castle.jpg

tokyo.disneyland.jpg

Tokyo Disneyland's castle. The colour scheme is warmer. I wish WDW's looked like that.

I'll never understand why people LIKE to put "u" in color. Never... I mean, I understand if you're from Europe/Canada, ya know. But not in America.

Tokyo's colors are a little pale for me... but I like that castle.
Hong Kong looks rather small...
DLP is a cute one
DLR is eh
WDW is the best, by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter