• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Random Thread and The Endless Nights of Baseball Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
d83ce127-b5bf-4f16-af64-c5c3a4fa3a15.jpg

did you know that there is about an average of 3750 posts on a random thread. ;D xD

EIMEAR!

I bet you want to go to MLB Baseball Hall of Fame, don't you?

I'VE BEEN! Three times, to be exact :-)

WANNA KNOW WHY I'VE BEEN THREE TIMES?
Because it's in Cooperstown, NEW YORK!

Oh course they have the Baseball Hall of Fame where the best baseball team is (and there's the Mets too...) Just like they have the NASCAR Hall of Fame here in NC :-)

EIMEAR!

Oh course they have the Baseball Hall of Fame where the best baseball team is (and there's the Mets too...) Just like they have the NASCAR Hall of Fame here in NC :-)

We have the Tennis Hall of Fame, haha.

GO RANGERS!

R-A-N-G-E-R-S!

(JK. Dad wants SanFran to win)
OMG
me and yor dad have so much in common, we both love the Red Sox and we both want the San Fran Giants to win :DDDDDDDD
EIMEAR!

yes! and meh. I probably wont go then, because my parents dont want to go to NY. not just because of the Yankees, they just dont want to go.

OMG
me and yor dad have so much in common, we both love the Red Sox and we both want the San Fran Giants to win :DDDDDDDD

yes! and meh. I probably wont go then, because my parents dont want to go to NY. not just because of the Yankees, they just dont want to go.

Eimmy-ear, I'll take you to NYC! And we'll run around like loons and stuffs :)

hide yo' kids! hide yo' wife!

GOOD NEW GUYSSS!

I have the next week off school! for half term. so I can stay up and talk to you guys at night :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hide yo' kids! hide yo' wife!

GOOD NEW GUYSSS!

I have the next week off school! for half term. so I can stay up and talk to you guys at night :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:D :D :D

I have a day off on November 2 for Election Day, and then the following Thursday for Veteren's Day.

We have the Tennis Hall of Fame, haha.

Hahhaaa, I'd take the Tennis Hall of Fame over the NASCAR one.

OMG

It's realllllly cool.
WHO DOESN'T WANNA GO TO NEW YORK?
It's amaazzzzin.

G-I-A-N-T-S!

(The Baseball kind, not the Football kind)

If it's the Giants vs. Rangers in the WS I want the Giants to win.
If it's the Phillies vs. Rangers in the WS I want the Phillies to win.
And if the Yankees actually make it, then of course I want them to win.

Eimmy-ear, I'll take you to NYC! And we'll run around like loons and stuffs :)

HEY. If y'all go to NYC, I'm soooo going.

HARRRRRRRRVARRRRRRRRRRRD!

I want to go to Harvard. It's in Cambridge. Which is epic, their mall is amazing. A&F and Aero! and Taco Bell. and all cool shizzle like that!

and it's and Ivy League school. and Cambridge is where I want to go in England, if I don't get Harvard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter