• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Random Thread and The Endless Nights of Baseball Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhaaa, I'd take the Tennis Hall of Fame over the NASCAR one.

It's realllllly cool.
WHO DOESN'T WANNA GO TO NEW YORK?
It's amaazzzzin.

If it's the Giants vs. Rangers in the WS I want the Giants to win.
If it's the Phillies vs. Rangers in the WS I want the Phillies to win.
And if the Yankees actually make it, then of course I want them to win.

HEY. If y'all go to NYC, I'm soooo going.

Nope, it's a Meg/Eimear weekend! You can't go 'cuz you don't have an "m" in your name :p

HARRRRRRRRVARRRRRRRRRRRD!

I want to go to Harvard. It's in Cambridge. Which is epic, their mall is amazing. A&F and Aero! and Taco Bell. and all cool shizzle like that!

and it's and Ivy League school. and Cambridge is where I want to go in England, if I don't get Harvard.

Taco Bell! Amazingness!

I have October 29th off!
And then Halloween weekend
And then November 1st-2nd

(so I get a 5 day weekend)

:D

Beeeeyotchhhh!

Ooops, sorry, I'm going.
Well, actually, we all can go because we all have "a"'s in out names. And everyone knows you go by "a"'s. DUH.

You won't know when we're going! Or where in NYC we'll be!

(I can tell you where we WON'T be--Stankee Stadium!)

No, I will, because Obama is my bff and I can find out any information about anyone and I can send the secret service out so I know exactly where you'll be.

But if you're going Halloween weekend, then forget me, I'm not going. I've got me a party, and a certain someone will be there.

No, I will, because Obama is my bff and I can find out any information about anyone and I can send the secret service out so I know exactly where you'll be.

But if you're going Halloween weekend, then forget me, I'm not going. I've got me a party, and a certain someone will be there.

Come, Eimear! To the secret escape portal to NYC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_HcAxYiVXo
Sweet,the clubs are coming back,woo. When I was down there,nothing was open,and this manniquin/real guy was there,and he'd attack you.

In other news:
walle1.gif

Hahhaaa, I'd take the Tennis Hall of Fame over the NASCAR one.

It's realllllly cool.
WHO DOESN'T WANNA GO TO NEW YORK?
It's amaazzzzin.

If it's the Giants vs. Rangers in the WS I want the Giants to win.
If it's the Phillies vs. Rangers in the WS I want the Phillies to win.
And if the Yankees actually make it, then of course I want them to win.

HEY. If y'all go to NYC, I'm soooo going.
idek why they dont wanna go...
Ooops, sorry, I'm going.
Well, actually, we all can go because we all have "a"'s in out names. And everyone knows you go by "a"'s. DUH.
okay, you can come.

well duh :rotfl:

Sara can come. but we arent going to anything Yankee related. unless its a Red Sox vs Yankee game xD

RSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

and, um um um

im not here on actual Halloween, cause im going trick or treating wif mah bffs.

when i shall dress as jacoby ellsbury.

idek why they dont wanna go...

okay, you can come.

well duh :rotfl:

Sara can come. but we arent going to anything Yankee related. unless its a Red Sox vs Yankee game xD

How can you go to NYC and NOT do anything Yankee related? I'm pretty sure that's IMPOSSIBLE. You can't go to a store without seeing something Yankee related. Or you can't go somewhere that doesn't have something to represent the Yankees. NYC if freakin' proud of their Yankees.

RSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

and, um um um

im not here on actual Halloween, cause im going trick or treating wif mah bffs.

when i shall dress as jacoby ellsbury.

You know it (;

I'm goin to my friends Halloween Birthday Party :DD I shall be a Jets player :-) I'm so excited! All my BFF's and RSF are goinnng. &After the party me and my bffffs are going to my bffffffs Cass's house & we're goin' trick or treatin :D

How can you go to NYC and NOT do anything Yankee related? I'm pretty sure that's IMPOSSIBLE. You can't go to a store without seeing something Yankee related. Or you can't go somewhere that doesn't have something to represent the Yankees. NYC if freakin' proud of their Yankees.

I went to NYC,and didn't see any Yankee stuff.

omg. i havent seen 17 again in foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

i love that film! but i hate zac efron. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter