The One Where I Forget to Take Pics - A December 2015 Dining Report - COMPLETED, 2/8: Boma

Great intro and first review - getting ready for making my ADRs next month so ready to start choosing from fellow disers reviews :)

Your pasta looks very delicious and so large too!

I can't wait to read the rest :goodvibes

Yippee for your report! Always full of awesomeness. :-)
Thank you for the pic of the pasta at AoA. In October, I tried their tandoori chicken for dinner and it was very, very good. Not spicy hot just tasty and tender. I've always looked at the pasta so great to see it in living colour!

Just found this report and am joining in! That pasta looks delicious and the dessert looks like a whoopie pie, yum!

I really liked Landscape of Flavors. I thought they had lots of good choices and it's a pretty big place, so lots of seating. It brings back good memories for me, as this was our first stop also on our September trip in 2014 :)

I love love love create your own pasta :) We keep trying to get to Riverside to get some, but haven't made it in the past few trips! And that pumpkin thing looks delicious. Can't wait to read more as usual!

The pasta looks amazing!!!
It tasted every bit as good as it looks, too!

That does look good, however, not sure if you end up back here during your trip or not, but if you didn't I'll say you missed out on their awesome home made chips (which come with the sandwiches) - those things are amazing!
I saw them! Believe it or not, I'm not much of a chips person, so I likely would have passed them by regardless. It's very cool to know that you enjoyed them, though!

party:Yaaaaaaay! This is a good break from all my Christmas baking and truffling insanity! Bring on the FOOD!
I'mma BRING IT, girl! Just... slowly. LOL

Hello Billie :wave: I've been waiting for this! I'll check out your TR as soon as I have a sec :thumbsup2
Yay! Hi, Ariane!

Wait how did I miss the dining report! I'm here now!

I want that pasta. Sigh, I really wish that AoA had been a bit cheaper and offered the regular dining play for Play, Stay and Dine when we are going in January, I totally would have done it. Oh well maybe in 2018.
I hear the pasta option is available a few other resort food courts, too. I'm 99% sure it's at POR! Just a thought!

Yea !!!!!

giphy.gif
Okay, I'm totally going to be stealing that gif at some point. Probably sooner rather than later.

Great intro and first review - getting ready for making my ADRs next month so ready to start choosing from fellow disers reviews :)
ADR time is SO exciting!!! I don't get to make ADRs again until April!!!

Your pasta looks very delicious and so large too!

I can't wait to read the rest :goodvibes
The pasta portion was very generous! I was pleased!

Yippee for your report! Always full of awesomeness. :-)
Thank you for the pic of the pasta at AoA. In October, I tried their tandoori chicken for dinner and it was very, very good. Not spicy hot just tasty and tender. I've always looked at the pasta so great to see it in living colour!
I was tempted by the tandoori, but I'm a huuuuuge baby about spicy food, so I decided to play it safe. Glad to know it would be a good option for me on a future trip, maybe!

You are just as cute as can be & I'm SO IN on this review!!! So far so good. :mickeyjum
No, YOU are just as cute as can be! And welcome!

I love the pasta station at AoA - I've done it twice now when staying at other resorts!
It was crazy tasty!!!

Just found this report and am joining in! That pasta looks delicious and the dessert looks like a whoopie pie, yum!
Whoopie Pie! That's what it was called. They had all different varieties of them, but I was feelin' the pumpkin!

I really liked Landscape of Flavors. I thought they had lots of good choices and it's a pretty big place, so lots of seating. It brings back good memories for me, as this was our first stop also on our September trip in 2014 :)
Yes, I never lacked for a table, even in the busy morning time, which was really nice!!

I love love love create your own pasta :) We keep trying to get to Riverside to get some, but haven't made it in the past few trips! And that pumpkin thing looks delicious. Can't wait to read more as usual!
The pasta is soooo good! I don't know that I would make a special trip to a resort for it, though. But if you ever happen to find yourself staying in one of the resorts that offer it as an option, definitely check it out!

Joining in! I enjoyed your last DR and am very interested in hearing about the eats at Landscape of Flavors as hubby and I will be staying at Pop in January and plan to walk over and try a few things from AoA.

Looking forward to the next instalment. popcorn::

I hear the pasta option is available a few other resort food courts, too. I'm 99% sure it's at POR! Just a thought!

Yeah, but we're at CBR. Maybe they have it there too, I can hope since there is a good chance we'll do the food court there at least once.

Following along! The MYO pasta always looks so good! But the line is sooooo long that I never had the patience to wait! And yummy desserts all around!

Seriously looooove AOA's food court. That pasta looks awesome. We are considering a trip in April and we'll stay at Pop if we go so AOA is high on my list of places to eat :rotfl:

I've been perusing the menus at landscape and I now believe pasta is the way to go here. LOVE me some pasta! Keep up the nomming!!

Looks like a great food start to the trip. Just love how many choices Landscape of Flavors has for everyone to chose from. And is that bacon I spy on the brownie??????????????

Joining in! I enjoyed your last DR and am very interested in hearing about the eats at Landscape of Flavors as hubby and I will be staying at Pop in January and plan to walk over and try a few things from AoA.
Hooray, welcome! I ate there three times... 1 Lunch and 2 Breakfasts. I hope the reviews help! :cutie:

Yeah, but we're at CBR. Maybe they have it there too, I can hope since there is a good chance we'll do the food court there at least once.
Darn. I just checked the menus at CBRs food court, and it doesn't look like they have a MYO pasta station. BUT! They do have some pretty delicious-looking options there otherwise!!!

I'M JUST HERE FOR THE FOOD :D
ME TOO!!!! :laughing:

JK but I'm loving all of this and the Trip Report :)
Yay, I'm so glad!

All aboard the FOOD TRAIN! :woohoo:YUM YUM YUM!!!!
CHOO CHOO!!!!!

And now I'm here too! Can't wait!
Hooray!!!

Following along! The MYO pasta always looks so good! But the line is sooooo long that I never had the patience to wait! And yummy desserts all around!
I must have lucked out, because when I went, there was no line for it at all! Just good timing, probably!

Seriously looooove AOA's food court. That pasta looks awesome. We are considering a trip in April and we'll stay at Pop if we go so AOA is high on my list of places to eat :rotfl:
Definitely try it if you find yourself over there... It was delicious!

I've been perusing the menus at landscape and I now believe pasta is the way to go here. LOVE me some pasta! Keep up the nomming!!
Girl, me too! I LOVE CARBS! (Too bad I'm giving them up after the Jan. 1st!)

Looks like a great food start to the trip. Just love how many choices Landscape of Flavors has for everyone to chose from. And is that bacon I spy on the brownie??????????????
Sadly, no. It was more of a turtle brownie. Mark said it was delicious, though!

Hi Billie! Joining in. :wave2:

Your pasta looks great. It looks much like what I would order - no tomato sauce. :laughing: I like tomato sauce but if given the choice I go sans tomato.

But the pumpkin cake thing looks delish and totally up my alley. Yum!

Great start, can't wait to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter