The One Where I Forget to Take Pics - A December 2015 Dining Report - COMPLETED, 2/8: Boma

Elevationist

Princess No-Pants
Come! Eat vicariously with me! :goodvibes

I just returned from a week of OM NOM NOMing it up at WDW, and now I'm here to share my experiences with you fine folks! In a fashion very unlike myself, I often forgot to take pictures of my eats, though! In those instances, I'll be using googled photos (with credit to their source). Best that I can offer!

About Me:

fork.jpg

Me: Billie ::MinnieMo (35), Travel Agent & Full-Time Princess

I have been to WDW quite a few times, I love it with all my heart. This was my 12th lifetime trip, and I had a blast. And I go to Disney to EAT! (As you can see from my photo... I likes to eat. :laughing: )

Where?

In this report, I'll be recapping my experiences at the following lounges, eateries and restaurants:

Landscape of Flavors (1)
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Landscape of Flavors (2)
Ohana
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles
Fairfax Fare
Kona Cafe
T-REX
Landscape of Flavors (3)
Harambe Market
Hollywood & Vine - Minnie's Holiday Dine
Crystal Palace
Friar's Nook
Be Our Guest
Yak & Yeti
Biergarten
Boma

Hope you enjoy reading about my experiences as much as I enjoyed having them! :cutie:

Further Reading

If you're interested in reading the Trip Report that accompanies this DR, find it here: "Go Home, December. You're Drunk."

And finally, if you're curious about what's on the agenda for the next adventure, you can find my latest Pre-Trip Report Here: "Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away!"

Last edited:
I don't comment much, but read your last dining report and commented, so I can't wait. Lets get our eat on Billie!popcorn::

Landscape of Flavors
Disney's Art of Animation Resort
Friday, December 4, 2015
Lunch

On our arrival day, we hit up Landscape of Flavors before departing for MVMCP. My aunt, who tends to go as gluten-free as she possibly can, kinda struggled here. She got either a chicken sandwich or a burger, I honestly cannot remember which, and I didn't take a photo. (This became a sad trend, hence the title of this TR.) I did however nap a pic of my uncle's burger...

20151204_135555-1.jpg

Pretty standard fare, but he seemed to enjoy it! We were on the dining plan, and for his requisite dessert, he grabbed this HUGE brownie...

20151204_135750-1.jpg

That thing was massive! He said it was tasty, though!

As for me, I opted for the Create-Your-Own-Pasta station, and some sort of pumpkin cake thingy...

20151204_135549-1.jpg

I can honestly say that both were deeeeelicious!!! The pasta was so good. I wish I could remember what I had in it. I know it was alfredo sauce, chicken, both cheeses, mushrooms, and spinach. Maybe something else. Was there another meat option? Shrimp, maybe? If so, I got that too!

The cake was nom nom nommy. It reminded me a Little Debbie pumpkin roll, but the quality was a million times better.

Last edited:
Finally, I'm first to something!!!!!!
Other than the bar? :duck:

I don't comment much, but read your last dining report and commented, so I can't wait. Lets get our eat on Billie!popcorn::
YAY! Welcome back for more nomming!!!

Yay - looking forward to some good ideas for my next trip! DH likes to eat too, and I've been known to nibble every now and then myself...
Girl, you know I am ALL ABOUT IT.

Woo hoo for nom noms!

128915721695246550.jpg
Yes indeed!!! OM NOM NOM!

Glad to see this!
Glad you're here!

YAY indeed!

Happily following along! :)
Happily eating on your behalf!

Hooray!

YAY! Love a good Billie dining review - hope your trip is a blast!!
Welcome back for another one, Vernie!

Yay! The best part of any Disney trip - the food, of course!
You got that right, girl!

As for me, I opted for the Create-Your-Own-Pasta station, and some sort of pumpkin cake thingy...
I can honestly say that both were deeeeelicious!!! The pasta was so good. I wish I could remember what I had in it. I know it was alfredo sauce, chicken, both cheeses, mushrooms, and spinach. Maybe something else. Was there another meat option? Shrimp, maybe? If so, I got that too!
The pasta looks amazing!!!

Landscape of Flavors
Disney's Art of Animation Resort
Friday, December 4, 2015
Lunch

20151204_135549-1.jpg

The cake was nom nom nommy. It reminded me a Little Debbie pumpkin roll, but the quality was a million times better.

Up Next... Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe

That does look good, however, not sure if you end up back here during your trip or not, but if you didn't I'll say you missed out on their awesome home made chips (which come with the sandwiches) - those things are amazing!

party:Yaaaaaaay! This is a good break from all my Christmas baking and truffling insanity! Bring on the FOOD!

Hello Billie :wave: I've been waiting for this! I'll check out your TR as soon as I have a sec :thumbsup2

I want that pasta. Sigh, I really wish that AoA had been a bit cheaper and offered the regular dining play for Play, Stay and Dine when we are going in January, I totally would have done it. Oh well maybe in 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter