***The Official October 2016 Thread***

Maybe you could rotate people in and out of BOG since it is a one person reservation....one eats , then Goes out to trade with the other person etc. etc. etc. until all have eaten! :rotfl2:

LOL, I mean there are only 3 of us, I dont see where that would be a problem? :rotfl2:

On another note, I have 2 BOG res I'm going to cancel, both are for 3 people, 10/13 @ 8:30am and 10/8 @ 8:05am

I managed to get a CRT for 10:55pm dinner. Anyone have experience that late at night? Will the food be horrible and princesses less friendly?

Any ETTB bands posted here are not confirmed until officially announced but people go to the bands website and see that they have ETTB scheduled so....

Here are a few other October bands from the ETTB thread.

Plain White T’s (UNCONFIRMED) – October 7-9
.38 Special — October 10-11
Jeffrey Osbourne — October 12-13

We are just missing .38 Special and not much interest in Jeffrey Osbourne. Really want to know the Oct 18 band.

Thanks for the news! I'm actually really stoked that Plain White T's falls on our F&W night!! I checked their website and it is listed on there. So hopefully Disney confirms their ETTB dates soon!

Also, just found out, if anyone here is Military, last year there were discounted tickets on certain nights. Last years seemed to be all Sept party nights, but you might want to keep an eye out for this years dates. The discount was pretty good.

ETA, found this on the mouseforless website, so if there are any military going Sept into October :) Not sure how accurate it is though
September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27:
$47.60 Adult | $41.10 Ages 3-9d

Last edited:

Hey everyone!!! THe list should be up to date, so if I missed your post, please let me know!!

MNSSHP ticket info has been updated as prices were released and tickets went on sale today (5/5/16)

A few more acts have been added to the Eat to the Beat schedule (thanks @BoltzNBrew for your help on that!)

I hope everyones planning is coming along nicely after that whole disaster that was Free Dining. If you had plans to get it but couldn't, I hope you found a good alternative like we did!!

That looks really nice.
Thanks! We ended up actually booking a Suite at Cabana Bay! IM SO EXCITED!!

For those of you with ADRs all made (or just about), now we have a gap until the FP+ window -- what are you doing in the interim?
I continuously change around my spread sheet to see how many different ways I can configure our park time around our ADRs lol

We haven't decided yet.
We ended up going with a suite at CBBR. We have 3 days so I'm not too concerned with not getting the express passes. The new Sapphire Falls Resort is offering a food credit when you book there as well!

Any ETTB bands posted here are not confirmed until officially announced but people go to the bands website and see that they have ETTB scheduled so....

Here are a few other October bands from the ETTB thread.

Plain White T’s (UNCONFIRMED) – October 7-9
.38 Special — October 10-11
Jeffrey Osbourne — October 12-13

We are just missing .38 Special and not much interest in Jeffrey Osbourne. Really want to know the Oct 18 band.

OH MAN! I love Plain White T's and our original dates were starting on the 8th, but had to change due to my cousin's wedding. Now we are the 22-29. Anxious to see who is released for those dates!

Woohoo! Got the MNSSHP tickets. Now just to make the kids decide on what they are going to be!

Woohoo! Got the MNSSHP tickets. Now just to make the kids decide on what they are going to be!

Us too!! It's our family's 1st MNSSHP and the whole reason we booked our trip for late October. With dinner at BOG that night, I can't wait to see how excited everyone in our group will be : )

Going October 1st thru the 8th.

Hoping that we can switch from free dining at All star sports to either POP or a moderate hotel. I always wanted to stay at a moderate hotel.
OH MAN! I love Plain White T's and our original dates were starting on the 8th, but had to change due to my cousin's wedding. Now we are the 22-29. Anxious to see who is released for those dates!

I would love to see Plain White T's as well. Brings back my middle school days.

Is anyone else skipping MNSSHP due to price? I'm bummed, but I'd rather use that money for something like Memory Maker.

Is anyone else skipping MNSSHP due to price? I'm bummed, but I'd rather use that money for something like Memory Maker.

Yep. Too much money to stand in crowds. If the higher ticket price guaranteed lower crowds like the after hours event, I might consider it further.

So we might be adding another adult to our adult only trip! I was able to change some of my ADRs to a party of 4, but our "must-do's" of Be Our Guest for lunch and Ohana for dinner can only accomodate 3 people. I called the dining line a few days ago and the agent said she was able to change them all, but when I logged onto My Disney Experience, BOG and Ohana were only for 3 people, the others were changed to 4 people. I called the dining line today and she wasn't able to accommodate a 4th either. :worried: Any tips?

I could have swore I saw somewhere that Blizzard Beah would be closed for refurb most of October... Did I imagine this? I can't seem to find any info anywhere...

So we might be adding another adult to our adult only trip! I was able to change some of my ADRs to a party of 4, but our "must-do's" of Be Our Guest for lunch and Ohana for dinner can only accomodate 3 people. I called the dining line a few days ago and the agent said she was able to change them all, but when I logged onto My Disney Experience, BOG and Ohana were only for 3 people, the others were changed to 4 people. I called the dining line today and she wasn't able to accommodate a 4th either. :worried: Any tips?
I'd just keep trying back, things open up all the time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter