***The Official October 2016 Thread***

We are trying to decide if the 23rd will be a good day for MNSSHP. What do you guys think?

I originally was planning our MNSSHP for 10/23 as well until I read that Sundays (esp the week before Halloween) are pretty busy. I swapped Sunday for Tuesday 10/25 in hopes of a better crowd level.

I originally was planning our MNSSHP for 10/23 as well until I read that Sundays (esp the week before Halloween) are pretty busy. I swapped Sunday for Tuesday 10/25 in hopes of a better crowd level.

Hmm, ok I'll keep this in mind. I need to do some more research to try to pick the best day I can.

Hmm, ok I'll keep this in mind. I need to do some more research to try to pick the best day I can.

Good luck. I had success using crowd calendars for our 2014 trip (and touted them to lots of people) but with all the variables still up in the air for this fall, it seems to me that all the "experts" who create the calendars can guess just as easily as I can. It's probably true for party crowd levels too. Until more info comes out it's SO hard to make daily plans! I'm just hoping that in the next few months more things will get solidified before FP time.

Officially booked! Please add me to 10/22-10/29 staying at POP right now, but looking to get a CBR room if one opens up.

I honestly hadn't given that a thought until last night when my 15yo said she was going to wear her Minnie Costume and my 7 yr old announced she was going to be Mal... now to see what the 11yo decides, of course he will change his mind a gazillion times before we go

Well DD is only 7mo but she will be a year by the time we go, so I don't want to make a decision too early. Who knows what she will be into by October!

In the interim, I'm working on costumes - end of next month, I'll be making my daughter's countdown change.

Otherwise, just working a lot to get money for the trip. I have a sci-fi / fantasy convention I'm going to beginning of June and then one over Labor Day weekend. So I have things to do before I go completely into Disney mode.

Turns out I got a PIN for room only and was able to get a discount for BWI! Yay! I will now be going 10/27 - 11/1 and staying at BWI. So if you can change my dates that would be fantastic! Thanks!

We're planning on the 25th too. And keeping our fingers crossed that we get those tickets. We finally have a Be Our Guest reservation for 7:15 PM that evening depending on them.

Quick question, it's my family's first time to MNSSHP and I was wondering how hard it might be to get tickets for the 31st?

Now our dates have been changed back to 10/6-10/11, still staying off site. Working around sons schedule, we might have to leave October completely, he has 14 weeks of training for the Army, and is not sure if it is going to be in the summer or fall... driving this insane planner even more insane! On a good note, I was still able to get a pre-park opening for BOG, and did manage a breakfast for CP, lol

I am about to cancel CRT for 820am on Oct 6th and a BOG for 1250pm on Oct 6th.

We changed our trip dates and won't be there that day

When I talked to someone on the Disney website chat a few weeks ago, I had a CM tell me about Chris Cross and Starship booked for the Eat to the Beat concert series. Although, the last few times, when I ask if there are any artists scheduled, they supposedly don't have any acts booked, or cannot give me the dates that Chris Cross and Starship are booked (when I tell them that last time they told me those acts were booked). Anyone else have any luck finding out if there are any other acts booked?

Thanks, the only breakfast available in MK that day is BOG for one person, lol
Maybe you could rotate people in and out of BOG since it is a one person reservation....one eats , then Goes out to trade with the other person etc. etc. etc. until all have eaten! :rotfl2:

When I talked to someone on the Disney website chat a few weeks ago, I had a CM tell me about Chris Cross and Starship booked for the Eat to the Beat concert series. Although, the last few times, when I ask if there are any artists scheduled, they supposedly don't have any acts booked, or cannot give me the dates that Chris Cross and Starship are booked (when I tell them that last time they told me those acts were booked). Anyone else have any luck finding out if there are any other acts booked?

Any ETTB bands posted here are not confirmed until officially announced but people go to the bands website and see that they have ETTB scheduled so....

Here are a few other October bands from the ETTB thread.

Plain White T’s (UNCONFIRMED) – October 7-9
.38 Special — October 10-11
Jeffrey Osbourne — October 12-13

We are just missing .38 Special and not much interest in Jeffrey Osbourne. Really want to know the Oct 18 band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter