***The Official May 2017 Thread***

So excited just grabbed a BOG lunch for our MK day :cool1:
Sitting here in Philly airport waiting to board a plane to St Augustine to move my youngest back from college.
Our planes coming from NY with bad fog glad it's late gave me time to check dining:goodvibes

I can't imagine having to get a plane to move my DS back home from college I'm very glad he opted to go more locally. It's about an hour's drive to where he goes so we get to see him fairly regularly. He will be finishing up finals next Thursday and we will be on a flight at 5:45 AM Friday morning to MCO!

Safe travels!

So excited just grabbed a BOG lunch for our MK day :cool1:
Sitting here in Philly airport waiting to board a plane to St Augustine to move my youngest back from college.
Our planes coming from NY with bad fog glad it's late gave me time to check dining:goodvibes

Is your son at Flagler?? My hubby graduated from Flagler in 1980!!!! It's our youngest son's #2 choice! It's between his father's alma mater and a local university about 2.5 hours away from home.

Is your son at Flagler?? My hubby graduated from Flagler in 1980!!!! It's our youngest son's #2 choice! It's between his father's alma mater and a local university about 2.5 hours away from home.
Oh my goodness what a small world yes my youngest DD loves Flagler such a great school.

Last edited:
I can't imagine having to get a plane to move my DS back home from college I'm very glad he opted to go more locally. It's about an hour's drive to where he goes so we get to see him fairly regularly. He will be finishing up finals next Thursday and we will be on a flight at 5:45 AM Friday morning to MCO!

Safe travels!
Thanks
Our older DD opted for the local University of Delaware but not our baby.
Good news is we get to visit Disney every March and November for her Spring Break and Thanksgiving :goodvibes

We are in the waning hours of "32 days to go". In a few short hours, it will be 31! Magical Express tags arrived today, but I need to call and request another one because we're checking 5 bags. Monday brings us BOG ordering day! Our DD graduates high school in 30 days, and this weekend is her senior prom! This trip is her graduation gift, but it will be most welcome as some time for our family to just be together. So, so grateful.

22 Days...Got reservations and fast-passes lined up. Decided last minute to try an add SciFiDine Inn but couldn't get it. It was booked solid for the whole week.

23 more days! I just ordered $700 worth of Disney gift cards from BJ's Wholesale Club for $664.93. I saved $35.07!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter